Being Hated by Women

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Fingers, most of these girls hate me as a result of taking control.
And you know this because?
Not the time I called them wh0res, but times I hold the frame and tease the girls.
I think we both have very different ideas of how to "hold a frame". I shudder to think of what you consider "teasing"
If I let them stay in control and let myself be an AFC, then I wouldn't be hated at all.
Yeah..keep believing this..it will fix all your problems.
Your advice is what has put my in this hated position
LOL! So now its my fault, eh? You're a riot, kid.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marinetti said:
we can argue back and forth like this as long as you want, Bvbidd, or we can try and figure all this out.

post a transcript of a cold approach, or post a transcript of a conversation that led to one of these terrible reactions, and odds are we'll be able to figure out something.

i'd guess you've got a bad vibe. if you're out in public thinking the same way you're posting here, then you're definitely giving off a bad vibe. but without a field report, neither i nor anyone here can really help you.
I don't talk the way I talk here, in public. I'm usually just venting here, nobody else wants to hear this sh!t unless they came to a forum to discuss it like we do here.

I usually just try to be in a good mood now-and-days, I admit in my past I'd use drugs to get in a better mindset but that's not what I've been doing the last year or so.

As for Fingers, I'm saying I don't think your really in control. I think you just think you are, as your just a fun guy for the girls to have fun with. Your not controlling them, your just being fun. That's what I mean by being AFC, letting them control you and just be fun for their own benefit. That's what in my experience is what gets you laid. Doing things for their benefit not your own. You just think your doing it for yourself, when in reality your being used by girls for their own good times.

This is what actually gets you laid, letting yourself get used. << This is actually the best advice I can think to give.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
LOL! So now its my fault, eh? You're a riot, kid.
Your advice was like handing out grenades to soldiers, most will pay close attention to your instructions and will know how to use them, but a few will not get it and something bad is going to happen during a heated battle in the trenches.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Your advice was like handing out grenades to soldiers, most will pay close attention to your instructions and will know how to use them, but a few will not get it and something bad is going to happen during a heated battle in the trenches.
Thats actually not a bad analogy there. Except in this case, our friend daisy-chained a bunch of grenades with plutonium sticks, poured gasoline on them, played with matches and then wondered why half his body was missing.

Bvbidd said:
Doing things for their benefit not your own. You just think your doing it for yourself, when in reality your being used by girls for their own good times.

This is what actually gets you laid, letting yourself get used. << This is actually the best advice I can think to give.
Ugh... TERRIBLE advice!! I can't tell if you really believe this garbage or are just trolling for kicks.

If this is really what you believe, then you clearly do not value yourself as a man and are in no place to be giving advice. Women still exist on massive pedestals for you, which is why you try to knock them down, and they end up hating you. It's very simple really.

If you had any self-esteem you would see that a hook-up is mutually beneficial, you are bringing something valuable to the table, but so are they. To think of seduction as "being used" is something you should be joking about. A little C&F is okay and you can accuse a girl of using you playfully. But to actually believe it says a lot about where your head is at.

Ultimately, this mentality will not get you very far with women (or people in general). But if you are getting bottles smashed in your face, you already know this :)

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling a woman a whore is the worst thing you can say to her, like someone calling your mother a whore. A violent response is not justified, but in the real world, not very surprising.

If other men are getting away with calling women whores, they either have far more social proof/power than you, or more likely are doing it with a modicum of charm.

Actually, now that I recall I did call my ex a junkie whore the other day. She acted offended and I said calm down, I'm just joking, so she did (and her IL shot up btw). She is a junkie whore though, haha.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
As for Fingers, I'm saying I don't think your really in control. I think you just think you are, as your just a fun guy for the girls to have fun with. Your not controlling them, your just being fun. That's what I mean by being AFC, letting them control you and just be fun for their own benefit. That's what in my experience is what gets you laid. Doing things for their benefit not your own. You just think your doing it for yourself, when in reality your being used by girls for their own good times.

Are you fvcking kidding me?!?

So your telling me that women are just using men the entire time when they hook up with them.

Ok, so men don't get pleasure out of women? ARE YOU FVCKING KIDDING ME!!! IT IS A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL THING.! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU TOOK THE INFORMATION THAT SENOR FINGERS WROTE OUT THE WRONG WAY! MANY OTHER PEOPLE READ THE SAME THING, AND TOOK IT THE CORRECT WAY AND PROSPERED BECAUSE OF IT.

I know that I took it a different way and prospered because of it. I implemented most of it, but not all of it because some didn't fit in with my personality style.

comic_relief

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juanabbe said:
You have become too righteous and indignant, and people pick up on this. You have replaced AFC anonymity with overtly aggressive masculinity, and you are doing anything to not be that ignored AFC guy, including angering hors by speaking the truth to them. All for attention.
^^

pretty much what he said.... yesterday i was being really agressive with my 'masculinity' and it turned out with her punching me in the chest and kicked in the shin... luckily, it was my 'flight or fight response' that caused me to flinch back which had her punch lightly, causing it not to hurt too much. anyways, i gave her a little nervous laugh and as she ran away i yelled to her
"you like me that much huh!" 2 minutes later she came back..lol..

you have to remember to be sensitive..

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
Thats actually not a bad analogy there. Except in this case, our friend daisy-chained a bunch of grenades with plutonium sticks, poured gasoline on them, played with matches and then wondered why half his body was missing.

Ugh... TERRIBLE advice!! I can't tell if you really believe this garbage or are just trolling for kicks.

If this is really what you believe, then you clearly do not value yourself as a man and are in no place to be giving advice. Women still exist on massive pedestals for you, which is why you try to knock them down, and they end up hating you. It's very simple really.

If you had any self-esteem you would see that a hook-up is mutually beneficial, you are bringing something valuable to the table, but so are they. To think of seduction as "being used" is something you should be joking about. A little C&F is okay and you can accuse a girl of using you playfully. But to actually believe it says a lot about where your head is at.

Ultimately, this mentality will not get you very far with women (or people in general). But if you are getting bottles smashed in your face, you already know this :)
I think he's going through the jerk phase.. he'll get over it. I remember i was in that not too long ago. The key is to get over that bitterness and start enjoying your own life and the wh0res that come into it... but don't call them wh0res until after you've slept with them!!! that is the key, make them seem like good girls to themselves.

Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Fingers, most of these girls hate me as a result of taking control. ... If I let them stay in control and let myself be an AFC, then I wouldn't be hated at all.
They have become masculine - femininity is dead!!! Don't bow down to them - they should be bowing down to you - take the lead, if they don't want to follow, then so be it!

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
So I got a lot of chicks who hate my guts.

One broke a beer bottle in my face, some that when I try to call pick up and scream "Fvck You!" and hang up, and some that just plain don't like me.

I'm just wondering.. is this still better than being thought of as a harmless nice chump?
Uh no. But as a non-AFC you can save yourself.

bambam

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
They have become masculine - femininity is dead!!! Don't bow down to them - they should be bowing down to you - take the lead, if they don't want to follow, then so be it!
Amen! That right there is your answer. A hor is a hor. Treat as such. If she isn't a virgin treat her as damaged goods.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Bvbidd, why didn't you smash a bottle back upside her head?

No just kidding. But this thread is funny, I don't think I've ever seen Fingz argue with a mere sosuave mortal. I am going to go pop some popcorn, I can't wait for the next installment!

I agree with Play the Game. I think Bvbidd is just going thru a jerk phase, and he will learn what he is doing wrong. A light will click on. Maybe.

Popcorn...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Popcorn...
Got it popping.

gets the lawn chairs around...

fireworks sure are pretty in October

comic_relief

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Senor Fingers touched on the most important part of this stuff, it's difficult to convey or encapsulate, but it has everything to do with frame. You will not achieve success without the proper frame. Sure, there are hors out there, just as there are gays, and there are druggies and so forth. Yes, you need to be aware of these people, but you should also be reasonable with them, and treat them like they want to be treated, just always bare in mind that they are what they are and don't get attached.

Without the right frame, you are toast, doesn't matter how good looking you are. DJs, you will inevitably go through the bitterness stage where you will not trust women, this can really screw up your frame if you let it embitter you - don't let it, because it will be written all over your face.

I never realised this until very recently, and I know I heard it a million times before, but attitude is indeed EVERYTHING. Doesn't matter how good looking you are, how funny you are....etc.