Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being guilt shamed

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine is in love with this woman neither have kids. He’s 36 she’s 34.

He wants kids she wants kids they are trying

He is having serious depression issues and his doctor put him on an ssri.

She doesn’t want him to go on it because of the side effects the main one being that it’s extremely hard to climax. No climax no baby.

He’s going to do it but now she is like “ I guess we want different things in life “ and how he “lied about wanting to have kids” when last week they agreed to go on them for 6 months then re evaluate. He’s also really religious and doesn’t want to have a child out of wedlock and wants the time to at least get properly engaged, but he’s struggling to get through days and needs help

I told him anyone who truly loves u, wants what’s in your best interest, wants u to be healthy. And he wants kids and it’s not like climaxing is impossible on meds it’s just harder. I take lexapro it just takes more work

I told him that she is being emotionally manipulative

She’s a good girl, a bit emotional but aren’t they all lol and I know she hears the clock but they are both religious and I told him the mistake she is making is assuming she has any real say on when she has a baby in the first place, that’s gods plan and god will put a child in their life when he is good and ready and not a moment sooner but I find it hard to believe that gods plan includes not getting the professional help u need

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im pretty sure he can climax even with that stuff

Anyway women are just fertile like for a few days in a month so he can stop the meds a few days to **** her good no?

Seems a little bit like manipulation but at 34 she is in a hurry her best year are far gone.
Either way i dont think he is at a risk to being dump at her age it will be very hard to find some one else in time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict an unhappy future for this man if she stays in his life! Even with a child!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine is in love with this woman neither have kids. He’s 36 she’s 34.

He wants kids she wants kids they are trying

He is having serious depression issues and his doctor put him on an ssri.

She doesn’t want him to go on it because of the side effects the main one being that it’s extremely hard to climax. No climax no baby.

He’s going to do it but now she is like “ I guess we want different things in life “ and how he “lied about wanting to have kids” when last week they agreed to go on them for 6 months then re evaluate. He’s also really religious and doesn’t want to have a child out of wedlock and wants the time to at least get properly engaged, but he’s struggling to get through days and needs help

I told him anyone who truly loves u, wants what’s in your best interest, wants u to be healthy. And he wants kids and it’s not like climaxing is impossible on meds it’s just harder. I take lexapro it just takes more work

I told him that she is being emotionally manipulative

She’s a good girl, a bit emotional but aren’t they all lol and I know she hears the clock but they are both religious and I told him the mistake she is making is assuming she has any real say on when she has a baby in the first place, that’s gods plan and god will put a child in their life when he is good and ready and not a moment sooner but I find it hard to believe that gods plan includes not getting the professional help u need
she is not a good girl, she want a daddy, don't matter who, kids is something who happens when everything you have right now is ok, he is not ok with what he have, even more with the religious pressure he have, my bet is his depression comes from teh fact he is trying to have a kid with someopne he knows will not be a good mother and wife, he is settling for since no one else want me I will just have her.

that is not a good mindset to have, even less to live for

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially with a child.
When you tell people that children change a women for the worst, they usually dont take it at face value.
Man they dont know until they get there.

It is then that keeping your frame get crucial and harder, mom will always make you believe that she knows better whats best for the child.
Its a tarp.
Never give her the default authority about how to raise them, it will go to her head.

R

Ranger

I do not date women who are on psychotropic drugs. They’ve already lost.
I would recommend the same for women. If a guy is on psychotropic drugs, he doesn’t have a grip on his life in more than one area.