“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Being funny

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Posting a question in the Tips forum isn't a good start. Kicking this to Discussion.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Sure, but its pretty hard to be funny if you're not confident talking to people and with yourself- how are you doing with that?
 

Faze

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Are there any specific books or movies or shows any of you would recomend to learn how to be funny? Not movies or books that make me laugh, but those that a little deeper and shows to create humor.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Ah, the best medicine that is laughter.


We can't just snap our fingers, tell you to study a specific book or movie and then you'll be instantly funny.

For now, just steal other comedians jokes. Tell each anecdote as though it actually happened to you. It makes things more believable and when the punch line hits them, they're totally stunned.

If you want to be really funny, it calls for a certain perception of the world. You have to be able to twist the obvious and make a play on words.

Remember the words of Steve Martin:
A comic says funny things. A comedian says things funny.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top