Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Funny Around Girls Doesn't Get You Laid

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta have "masculine humour" as AMS said in one of his videos. Make a joke but don't laugh at your own joke and dont overdo it. It's fine to crack a few jokes during a date as long as you don't become a cornball/clown.
This is ridiculous. "Masculine humor"? and that means you don't laugh at your own jokes? I think it's sad for men to have such a weak and anxious sense of self that they would believe the directions that these internet posers, many of whom are probably on the cluster B spectrum too, tell them to shape themselves after as persons. It's an indictment on the state of men as a whole.

You are going to talk with a girl and think to yourself that you can't laugh at your own joke, because that wouldn't be "masculine humor", since some blowhard "alpha" poser said so? Really?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I always go the humorous route. About 85% funny and 15% serious. I have a style pretty unique to me. I poke at her a little bit, poke at myself a little bit, make humor out of the surroundings and life in general, and add some mystery especially when they ask serious questions I’m not ready to answer. I don’t typically make fun of individual people in our surroundings for how they look ( like for being fat or ugly) but I will make fun of someone for doing something stupid. Very little sexual humor at first. Just a tiny bit. Again it’s my own style hard to compare it to something more known. But I have good luck with it and it leaves women coming back to want to get to know me more and wondering what the F I’m gonna do or say next.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely disagree. One of the best things you can do to create attraction is to make a woman lose her sh!t and laugh until she's doubled over and her stomach hurts.

In my experience this is 100% effective in creating trust and attraction.

That said, pulling this off is highly situational and it has to be spontaneous too. So this isn't something I get to do often.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They did all the talking, right? You asked them questions and they got to talk about themselves and their lives, right?
them doing all the talking is great, but them not asking anything about my 13 year old daughter etc, by the end of the 2nd meet is not..

I have a real low tolerance with women in 2021, real low. And make no mistake she will ghost you over a misplaced comma

logicallefty

Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone mentioned above, the trick is to be witty and avoid being a performing clown. Practice the art of wittiness.

I have have come to realize that making a girl laugh is like giving her a mini-orgasm. Think about it... an unexpected, involuntary release that you caused.

The clown does something silly and looks at the girl for signs of approval. Pathetic. The witty man plays with words, verbalizes observations of the environment, basically entertains himself. She is along for the ride. He doesn’t look at the woman for visual approval.

It is possible to find that balance between being witty and still convey a dark, mysterious side. It’s fine to alternate between the two. In fact, that polarity seems to be very effective in keeping her interested and mystified.

Why is humor so powerful? Most women by far have no sense of humor. Ever notice how when they try to make a joke, you think “WTF is that?! Leave the humor to the professionals!” They try to make a joke but it usually defies logic and it’s decidedly unfunny. It’s uncanny how non-funny they are when they try to be funny

In fact, I use that line about leaving humor to the professionals on my fiancé. It’s a great way to establish dominance in a light- hearted way.
Women LOVE a man who demonstrates wit without entering clown territory.

Another thing they love is imitations. You need to be good at it though. Nothing falls hard like a lead balloon as a try-hard imitation that doesn’t work. If you’ve got a knack for that, use it sparingly, but use it. More mini-orgasms!

If I were to nutshell this rambling post of mine, I would say: Use wit to entertain yourself. She is along for YOUR ride and will enjoy it too. Don’t clown to seek approval. Make it obvious that your humor is for you first, then for her. If you find yourself looking at her to see if she laughs, you are broadcasting insecurity and clown mentality.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Be FUN, loose, witty, sarcastic, playful but also be aloof. Its a take it or leave it situation on a date with me.

You want to be treated like a clown with a painted face? Then try to be a comedian on a date. Being "funny" is not seductive and is not sustainable over time. Being witty is both.

Good post above ^^^^^ @Atom Smasher

Igetit!

Reaction score
Really? I don't see how her laughing is connected to her pvssy getting wet.
It's not supposed to "make her puzzy wet".

It's to make her enjoy being around you,and to want to continue being around you so you can do the things that "make her puzzy wet". It's hard to make a woman desire you if she doesn't want to be in your presence. Humor makes her enjoy being around you. And the more she wants to be around you,the more time and opportunity you have to make her attracted to you.

The humor is just bait.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm naturally quite a funny guy, especially amongst my male friends.

However around females that I am trying to lay, I'm having to really force myself to have a somewhat more serious & mysterious persona!

It's not my natural state.. However I think the funny guy is more likely to get friend zoned or begin to get viewed by her as corny or the jester to entertain her in the friend zone.

Some what do you think guys? How funny should a man be around a female?

80% serious/mysterious 20% Funny seems to be a good balance!
This is a good observation!

Humor is important, in small doses and when used correctly. You def don't want to become her personal clown.

Mystery and composure are more important. We're going to be more exact and say 85%-15%?

Modern Man Advice