Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Friends With Women

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get any validation from being orbited by women I don't find attractive. Been there, done that. It's an annoyance more than anything else.
Well then, now you know what to work on.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bokanovsky,
" Most men, from my experience, do not try to use women for money or favors (there are exceptions but they are relatively rare)."....Cummon Mate,what Shower did you come down in?This whole
site is about manipulating and using Ladies for pleasure,admittedly often mutual...You wear the appelation Don Juan,check him out sometime.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several female friends. The key is that you cannot have any romantic interest in her and you have to get as much out of the friendship as she gets.... otherwise you are just a useful orbiter.
This. 100%. I have a number of male friends. The most tenured one I’ve known since age 16, and although he lives in another state and we only catch up once or twice a year, he is like a brother to me.

In my current locale are my other current close male friends, all desirable men, good looking, savvy & abundant with women, and there is a mutual respect of the platonic boundaries because everyone is good looking, everyone has an abundance mentality, and we just vibe & enjoying time together as friends. I was out in a group that included several of my best male friends as well as my best girlfriend the night I met my fiancé. He assumed I must be married to one of the guys in my posse (and was surprised and delighted to discover I wasn’t), and he wasted no time asking me out and getting involved.

He’s become friends with my buddies, in fact he decided to text one of my guy friends this morning, because my fiancé felt like us all grabbing breakfast together. Said friend has a gorgeous Ukranian girlfriend who we double date with at times & I really like her & really like them together….but he’s been a buddy of mine for a number of years now.

I don’t fool around with platonic guy friends. They have abundance, I have abundance, everybody is desirable, everybody is chill and nobody is thirsty.

No big deal.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

If a man wants female friends, he can go make friends with Single Mothers, with Fat Women, with Older Women, with Ugly Women, or Married Women, Heck, a man could just go to a nursing home and make “friends” with all the women their in their 50s, 60s and 70s. He can play bingo with them. Take them to the park, Why doesn’t he just do that? He just wants to be friends with women, right? He doesn’t “want” anything from these women, right? Problem solved. There should be no argument.

The problem is men keep female friends around because they want to f them, not because they want to be friends with them. Overweight women are the nicest and funniest women a man can meet in his life. Is a man going to be ”friends” with her? Have coffee with her? Drive her to the airport? Spend time with an overweight women to “soak up their feminine energy”?

No, men are going to be friends with attractive women, so in their moment of weakness they can f them.

Wake up men.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

If a man wants female friends, he can go make friends with Single Mothers, with Fat Women, with Older Women, with Ugly Women, or Married Women, Heck, a man could just go to a nursing home and make “friends” with all the women their in their 50s, 60s and 70s. He can play bingo with them. Take them to the park, Why doesn’t he just do that? He just wants to be friends with women, right? He doesn’t “want” anything from these women, right? Problem solved. There should be no argument.

The problem is men keep female friends around because they want to f them, not because they want to be friends with them. Overweight women are the nicest and funniest women a man can meet in his life. Is a man going to be ”friends” with her? Have coffee with her? Drive her to the airport? Spend time with an overweight women to “soak up their feminine energy”?

No, men are going to be friends with attractive women, so in their moment of weakness they can f them.

Wake up men.
Have you never heard of a pivot or experienced the benefits of having multiple hot wingwomen? Jesus, pick up a pickup book and get out of the damn house more.

And are you so sex-starved that you can only see physically attractive women as seduction targets? Have you really met that few women in your life that you never met a physically hot girl who eventually turned you off sexually in some way? Have you really never met a hot girl who eventually became a good and trusted friend? Sh!t man, have you even talked to more than 100 women in your life?

Somebody get this man some fvckin water!

A good seducer is comfortable around beautiful women because he always has beautiful women in his life in every capacity, which not only includes lovers, but also friends. This allows him greater ability to control himself and the emotions others around him.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe you must build rapport (become friends) with a woman, before sex or physical intimate contact.
I wasn't saying that you should become friends with someone before trying to have sex with them. I agree with you that's ridiculous. Putting yourself in the friend zone before sexualizing will make the seduction far more difficult and, sometimes, impossible.

I was saying that weird dudes who have zero female friends should try to start being friends with women before they go out and try seduction stuff with other women. Otherwise, they'll likely come off as creepy because it's going to become evident that they never spoke to a woman like a normal human being before. Hell, even if they act somewhat creepy, that creepiness can sometimes be cancelled out just because he's there with a female friend.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They have abundance, I have abundance, everybody is desirable, everybody is chill and nobody is thirsty.

No big deal.
This is pretty much the core of this topic.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have abundance, I have abundance, everybody is desirable, everybody is chill and nobody is thirsty.

No big deal.
This is key. The RP phobia of female friends comes from a scarcity mentality. If you're HV and living with abundance, it really does not matter. And yeah on occasion friends might fukk - so what. It happens. Usually for me if a girl is uninterested or unavailable sexually she becomes unattractive to me anyway, so I don't care. Plenty of chicks out there.

Pro tip, a good female friend will also throw other girls your way if you're high value. Game recognizes game.

Unfortunately a lot of guys on SS are more concerned with ego than value. Fear of the fictional "friend zone" and looking like a "simp." As you think so shall you be. Of course is a guy honestly does not want a female buddy that is his prerogative, but most guys act this way out of scarcity. They fear simping for a reason.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what do you "get" out of your friendship with those women? Girls usually use their male friends/orbiters for money or favors. Most men, from my experience, do not try to use women for money or favors (there are exceptions but they are relatively rare).
What do your male friends do for you? If you have a sister... what does she do for you? It's the same. Things female friends have done for me in the last month...

- SD picked me up at the airport... helped me move stuff into storage.
- SG set up a meeting with some import guy from France.
- CW is updating my will for free (she is a lawyer).
- CT lives in the same city where my daughters go to college, and she is like an aunt to them when they need help.
- SC I needed to go to a formal event at the last minute and the woman I'm seeing couldn't make it. SC went with me because she cleans up good and can work a room. Great woman to bring to formal events.
- JP is a personal trainer for women and this Summer when my kids are home from college, she trains one of them who was interested in weight training for free.

What I do for them ranges between giving business advice... checking on their pets when they are out of town... buying cars.... moving sh1t... stuff you might do for an aunt or a sister.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- SC I needed to go to a formal event at the last minute and the woman I'm seeing couldn't make it. SC went with me because she cleans up good and can work a room. Great woman to bring to formal events.
That's typically one of the perks of a girlfriend or wife. Girlfriends or wives are great to bring to formal events. At most formal events, most people are in relationships and bring their romantic partner. A man without a romantic partner can often feel out of place at those events.

Most informal social gatherings are mainly couples after age 30 too. Once again, an unattached man is likely to feel out of place at those.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is men keep female friends around because they want to f them, not because they want to be friends with them.
No. They can want female friends, to be desired /by/ women.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally women try to take advantage of their male friends. If they can't do that (because these men don't find them attractive) they'll get bored and move on.
Exactly and that what most men don't know... I feel friends but I keep them at a distance unless it is matter of life and death I am not interested. The thing is that these might have turned you down but immediately you get a girl that is hotter even she is not even a second spent with is very valuable to them and they can't imagine how the girl you are with gets all the treats and how they wish it was them or their men were doing that for them forgetting that they passed on you sometime ago. I don't believe in oneitis but I believe if you land a great girl who respects and is willing to make things work keep them because their rare most girls these are chasing pavements and they blame we men for it.
For a woman to forego her mating and sexual strategies for you keep her and forget about the rest who want to cause troubles.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was saying that weird dudes who have zero female friends should try to start being friends with women before they go out and try seduction stuff with other women. Otherwise, they'll likely come off as creepy because it's going to become evident that they never spoke to a woman like a normal human being before. Hell, even if they act somewhat creepy, that creepiness can sometimes be cancelled out just because he's there with a female friend.
Agree. It’s really tough for a guy to leap from “awkward/creepy” directly to “sexy/smooth.”

An intermediate step of having women comfortable around him but not necessarily attracted (ie friendship) isn’t a bad idea.

If the awkward guy goes too hardcore on RP and tries to pull the “zero non-sexual attention,” he might paint himself into a corner.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't saying that you should become friends with someone before trying to have sex with them. I agree with you that's ridiculous. Putting yourself in the friend zone before sexualizing will make the seduction far more difficult and, sometimes, impossible.

I have to be devil's advocate now. This is again from a Chad-ish perspective, a healthy individual that hasn't encountered too many difficulties with women in general and thus is able to care free roam around them.

Lets keep it 100 with one another shall we? In theory it does sounds great, in reality however things change quickly when;

- these female friends DON'T look after you. Look, a man on a dryspell can only be so long around prey. Like P. O'neal used to say" its like a beer dealing with salmon dipped in honey that he CAN'T touch". Some men aee prone to falling in love with wwomen. Aint nothing "weird" about men that keep woman at arms lenght most of the time.

-if you move away from your home / study town a man falls into a gap. Before you had access to an infinite to female connections. When adult life hits it becomes more difficult to find female friends.

- talking about adult life: I encountered at least ten women that wouldn't ever allow( be able to stand) female friendships. At some point they will simply vanish.

-**on the other hand; when a woman has to choose between the "love of her life " and you the non ghey male friend, you basically should stimulate her to drop you.

It sounds great on paper, but in reality a male female friendship can even be toxic. When a woman has a male friend that makes her dates feel some kinda way a, but yet she will defend him till the point of dropping potential long term partners for this friend;that's unhealthy. **

- it depends on how you start these friendships. Againg this is CHAD advice and should be treated with caution!! Like hunting or boxing or whatever, not every man will get out of it unscathed. Encounter a bad woman and she'll use you.

-it all sounds great om theory. Real liffe isnt as pleasant and easygoing, and life is not a Friends episode. Women are extremely jealous creatures, if you dont know about that you are either naive, young, dump pr or a combination of these things.

This is ridiculous.

Wake up men.
Great point, and not yet refuted. If you like female company so much why dont you voluntary help old ladies ect?

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it odd that people have a binary nature to them such that they refuse to be friends with women. Women are people too, and they can be just as, if not more interesting, than men. Just have to decide what you want out of a particular woman. For example, in my one thread on this forum I'm trying to be friends with an older lady.. because she was genuinely awesome to talk to. Not only that but she's very well connected and could probably increase my network to find marriageable women my own age. There are always advantages.

Without having female friends, I only see disadvantages.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you never heard of a pivot or experienced the benefits of having multiple hot wingwomen? Jesus, pick up a pickup book and get out of the damn house more.
A hot wingwomen? So a man hangs out with a woman he wants to sleep with that won’t sleep with him, on the off chance that woman may know another woman that might want to sleep with him? That doesn’t pass the logic test.

You are assuming and projecting with the latter statement. Making it personal.

And are you so sex-starved that you can only see physically attractive women as seduction targets?
You are assuming and projecting with this statement. Making it personal.

Have you really met that few women in your life that you never met a physically hot girl who eventually turned you off sexually in some way?

Have you really never met a hot girl who eventually became a good and trusted friend? Sh!t man, have you even talked to more than 100 women in your life?

If you going to argue, counter the point. When you make it personal it’s because you have no counter argument.

A good seducer is comfortable around beautiful women because he always has beautiful women in his life in every capacity, which not only includes lovers, but also friends.
Again that’s an assumption and projection.

A man can be a good seducer and be comfortable around beautiful women without having them in his life in every capacity. One thing has nothing to do with the other, they are not related.

This allows him greater ability to control himself and the emotions others around him.
Again. Not related.

You’ve made 6 statements. All are assumptions and projections.

Rock on.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. I’ve been a hot wing woman for my guy friends. Wanna know why it works?

Women are competitive people. If a man hangs around a hot woman nothing social proofs a guy like a hot chick. Other women get mighty curious about why that guy’s with a beautiful woman. That’s female nature. It works great.

When women find out I’m taken (have a fiancé or husband) then they actually will soften towards a friend because he’s available.

Now. My guy buddies are good looking, handsome and successful too, They work out & drive nice cars etc.

And they really don’t have dry spells unless they choose to. They are all perfectly capable of getting laid.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A hot wingwomen? So a man hangs out with a woman he wants to sleep with
I have enough abundance in my life for me to have physically attractive female friends that I genuinely don't have any interest in sexually. This core point seems to have been going over your head this entire time. Once you get it, though, everything else will start to make more sense.