Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Friends With Women

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand; Its possible to get involved in certain groups of people where there are many women, the party scene is the perfect example. Another could be any hobby that women like too.

But especially the party scene is a good example. If you are somebody in certain hierarchies you can have exces to many women even if a lot of it is platonic. Think of a popular festival where many women go to. Around this main festival there are tons of smaller house parties and afterparties, barbecues, hangouts atbthe beach ect.

Girls just wanna have fun. Provide it and they'll be there. So in my imagine OP is some popular-ish dude that knows people that know people. If you are that type of guy that's fine.

In this setting you can approach, pull back and keep it friendly, escalate to sex without being judged too much. A platonic friendship is possible for a certain amount of time, especially when a mam has an abundance of women. Again the main factor is you are involved in something that attracts women.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s fine to have women friends until you hit 30. After that they serve no purpose whatsoever.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand; Its possible to get involved in certain groups of people where there are many women, the party scene is the perfect example. Another could be any hobby that women like too.

But especially the party scene is a good example. If you are somebody in certain hierarchies you can have exces to many women even if a lot of it is platonic. Think of a popular festival where many women go to. Around this main festival there are tons of smaller house parties and afterparties, barbecues, hangouts atbthe beach ect.

Girls just wanna have fun. Provide it and they'll be there. So in my imagine OP is some popular-ish dude that knows people that know people. If you are that type of guy that's fine.

In this setting you can approach, pull back and keep it friendly, escalate to sex without being judged too much. A platonic friendship is possible for a certain amount of time, especially when a mam has an abundance of women. Again the main factor is you are involved in something that attracts women.
But oke that's as positive as I could be.

On the other hand , if you are a random guy older than 30 its kinda odd to ; approach a woman with NON sexual interest. My geuss is that the woman will assume that it was sexual interest, and that the man now must convince her he wants a strictly platonic relationship. Thats like hustling backwards.

Eventually she will accept it, but if you are somewhat gamed up she will always look as you as Simba the Lion playing in a movie with Bambi . If you snap, she's prey. That's a undeniable fact. You are always 1 bottle of whiskey separated from another reality.

There's tons of stuff going on thinking about this. Age also matters a lot. Anything around college/study age makes this easier. Because from the woman's perspective it's also questionable. By hanging out with you (and possibly more guys)she might diminish her worth for a true HVM.

If they get bf's you must now also convince their bf's and his friends that you are a vegan lion. And when you actually do feck some women left right ,friends ect that doesn't help your case.

I also wonder how many female friends is the limit? How long is it sustainable? How old is OP?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s fine to have women friends until you hit 30. After that they serve no purpose whatsoever.
You can still get introductions after you're 30 from your similarly aged female friends. It would cut down on the app swiping, social media DMing, or stranger approaching.

On the other hand , if you are a random guy older than 30 its kinda odd to ; approach a woman with NON sexual interest.
That wouldn't happen for a 30+ man. A 30+ man could form a friendship in a non-sexual zone such as his workplace.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HiRobert,
"It’s fine to have women friends until you hit 30. After that they serve no purpose whatsoever."
As I have never been longer than a few months without a Woman for the last 63 years I think I can say with a little authority that is not the way to go....Womens brains are wired differently....Given the juxtaposition of a set of circumstances they will arrive at completely different conclusions to me,at least,often in a relationship things go off the rails,they can be really vexing.We Men either walk away or sort it out physically...They don't,here you need the advice of "une Femme tres sage",a wise Lady,such people are Gold,I have one plus two savvy Daughters they will often give contraintuitive advice,Like a bitter pill I just take it,swallow hard and think of England....My bed is rarely Cold....Oh,I nearly forgot,there is one caviat,don't try these tactics on N.E.Asians,they are completely inscrutable!

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Great thread.

I see that you and I think alike.

The only difference is; I don't believe you must build rapport (become friends) with a woman, before sex or physical intimate contact.

Not only don't I believe in it, but the concept is so beneath me that I find it disgusting.

But everything else you said, I agree.

However, sex comes first.

Always.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We Men either walk away or sort it out physically...They don't,here you need the advice of "une Femme tres sage",a wise Lady,such people are Gold,I have one plus two savvy Daughters they will often give contraintuitive advice,Like a bitter pill I just take it,swallow hard and think of England....My bed is rarely Cold....
It would be beneficial for you to give an example of contraintuitive adivce you received.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Don Juan,
Yes certainly,On hearing that my long term principal love interest was having a fling
with a supposed Friend,I was furious and thought to Kybosh the whole deal...On consulting my
Confidante,she counselled patience..."Scarra your Lady is a great Partner for you on the Dance Floor,such matches are made in Heaven...New Man is just a passing fancy like eating out for a while.He can't show off her Dresses and Bling on the Floor,remember in long sybiotic relationships Women are like the tide,they always come back,think only that if she should ever catch you out with a plate in the future,you may always say,well what is sauce for Goose,is sauce for Gander"...Good Advice.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love everything feminine. Feminine energy in all its forms makes me feel good not just sexually, but in every way imaginable. It complements my masculine energy perfectly and I have more fun when women are around, no matter if I have any intentions to seduce them or not. I love it when women act cute in the way only they can do, I love it when they giggle and laugh, I love it when they show kindness or consideration in that way men never do, I love it when they get excited about little things, I love it when they get emotional... I could go on and on. Needless to say, I have more fun when I'm with female friends than when I'm with male friends. It also seems like my masculine energy resonates with their feminine energy, so they have more fun when I'm around, making me feel even better because I know they feel good in some way because of me.
PIMPIN

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But oke that's as positive as I could be.

On the other hand , if you are a random guy older than 30 its kinda odd to ; approach a woman with NON sexual interest. My geuss is that the woman will assume that it was sexual interest, and that the man now must convince her he wants a strictly platonic relationship. Thats like hustling backwards.

Eventually she will accept it, but if you are somewhat gamed up she will always look as you as Simba the Lion playing in a movie with Bambi . If you snap, she's prey. That's a undeniable fact. You are always 1 bottle of whiskey separated from another reality.

There's tons of stuff going on thinking about this. Age also matters a lot. Anything around college/study age makes this easier. Because from the woman's perspective it's also questionable. By hanging out with you (and possibly more guys)she might diminish her worth for a true HVM.

If they get bf's you must now also convince their bf's and his friends that you are a vegan lion. And when you actually do feck some women left right ,friends ect that doesn't help your case.

I also wonder how many female friends is the limit? How long is it sustainable? How old is OP?
I do not think he was referring to actually having a platonic relationship with girls in the sense that you have with your male friends, but more about interacting with women that you did not bang or not really wish to bang ( and be ok with it )

And makes sense if you ask me, it is all about extending your social circle. Maybe you find out that the girl in question has an amazing friend that you would not have get know otherwise, or can get you into some circles that otherwise you would not have had access

Women are the lube of society. Most my friends I met through women ( that I have slept with or not) . Even a couple of ltrs

I think that the mentality of men and women have to f8ck and besides this is nothing else is quite limiting your progression as a guy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure that all of your female friends are fat, ugly and/or old.
This isn't a good option either. I had one platonic female friendship with a woman I didn't find attractive. It did not end well.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a good option either. I had one platonic female friendship with a woman I didn't find attractive. It did not end well.
Generally women try to take advantage of their male friends. If they can't do that (because these men don't find them attractive) they'll get bored and move on.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, I think once a man expresses interest towards a woman that is not reciprocated that is the end of the line. Most women are not going to be comfortable continuing to interact with a men like this because they know that interest will always be there. It's just an awkward place for both parties to be in. If a woman isn't interested, why would a man continue to interact with her?

This has nothing to do with a scarcity or abundance mindset, it's just basic social skills. If you are expressing interest and a woman says she does not feel the same way that is the end of the interaction. If either party goes out of their way to continue on that is displaying a lack of social skills. This is how this friend zone nonsense and other cringey social dynamics between men and women occur.
I have several female friends. The key is that you cannot have any romantic interest in her and you have to get as much out of the friendship as she gets.... otherwise you are just a useful orbiter.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure that all of your female friends are fat, ugly and/or old.
When you find her attractive, you start treating her differently. If she is nice but you don’t find her attractive, then you will interact with her like you would with a sister or cousin. Majority of women do not support men with non-relationship type matters, so a guy that needs support is seen as weak and that is detrimental to her biological programming. So are they truly “friends“ if you can‘t count on them for anything? Nothing dries up a vag!na faster than a weak man.

They are good for social proof in groups. I’ve had this happen many times and it is interesting. A new lady at work treats me like an old friend even though I’ve had very few conversations with her. Another lady ”vouched“ for me and the “getting to know you” phase was skipped. Like a cheat code. What is funny is when these uninterested “friends” get jealous of other women interacting with you. They become territorial.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have several female friends. The key is that you cannot have any romantic interest in her and you have to get as much out of the friendship as she gets.... otherwise you are just a useful orbiter.
What do you get out of these friendships?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm getting at though, if there is any degree of attraction or interest is when these issues we are discussing arise.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what do you "get" out of your friendship with those women? Girls usually use their male friends/orbiters for money or favors. Most men, from my experience, do not try to use women for money or favors (there are exceptions but they are relatively rare).

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you get out of these friendships?
Out of curiosity, what do you "get" out of your friendship with those women? Girls usually use their male friends/orbiters for money or favors. Most men, from my experience, do not try to use women for money or favors (there are exceptions but they are relatively rare).
Having women orbit you, desire you as an attractive male friend. Validation. Same thing women get from walking around with cleavage in public.