Being Fox Mulder

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
How I Gain Confidence : (please add some yourself)
1. I listen to everyone.I don’t even care if they’re boring or not.

2. I leave the door in clean shape.As told to do so by many on this site.

3. I respect my parents.Although sometimes they’re also full of crap.

4. I don’t have an opinion on people.I don’t put them in classes like nerds,show-off’s or whatever.
Because if I do this they’ll do it with me too.Nobody has a flat personality.Not even the most boring person.

5. I have a goal.That is to have a big house with a big kitchen and a big bathroom.

6. I have eye-contact with people : In different forms.Most common is that when I’m walking
through a crowded place all I have to do is look them in the eye and they go out of my way.
I do it quite often so that I don’t lose “the jazz” (that’s the feeling I have when something goes
very very smooth.) I also look and smile to women to make them happy, even if it is for a very
brief period.

7. I’m being real.I not capable of doing all these things I’m writing so I work with what I have.

8. I joke about my flaws.That’s also how George W. Bush got many people behind him.
(I don’t know anything about American politics so keep your opinion to yourself.)

8. I learn from everyone and everything.I even read women’s magazines to get to know how they think.I try to learn about everything.Like making ****tails, dancing, making jokes,
coping with people who give me a hard time.

9. I see me and everyone as a human.We can all die on a cherry that gets stuck in our throats.What I
mean is don’t fear the bodybuilder.Women have their monthly problems.Be open about it.If you can’t get an erection for once it’s no big deal.You’re human.

10. I lie.I work out the lie so it seems credible.Sometimes I believe the lie.

11. I am not afraid of making mistakes.The two 8’s is a real mistake but I’m not going to restore it.

12. I do my best in bed.I heard from a third party that a prostitute said I was good in bed.
Absolutely the coolest thing I have ever heard about myself.

13. About my looks.I accept that I’m a 5.5 to 6.0 on a scale from 1 to 10.

14. I am tired of using “I” in front of every sentence.This kinda makes up for the double 8.At the end there is as much usefull information as the counting goes.

15. Learn what women like.Usually that is; icecream (preferably chocolate flavour), soft stuff, a guy with charisma (I still don’t know the meaning of this word but I have a pretty good idea.)

16. Never trust anyone with important things.

17. Be crazy and enjoy it.You can beat anyone by being crazy.Oh but also show that your common sense outweighs your crazy side.Please don’t try to be Tom Green unless you really have to.

18. Learn about tastes.Like cooking.

19. Okay okay this has been on this site recently.Walk straight.

20. If anti-confidence builds up; listen to music that makes you feel better.With me House works.Blues always does.And… songs like American Woman (The Guess Who), The Darth Vader Theme (John Williams (Star Wars episodes V and VI soundtrack)), O Fortuna (Carl Orff - Carmin Burana) work for like 99% of the time.Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett too.

21. Absolute confidence boost to a heterosexual male:Get to learn all the prettiest women in town.(How to do this in New York ? I don’t know.)Watch the guys when you say “Hi” to her.
So be surrounded by pretty girls.Many of them are feeling so lonely they’ll never admit it.Even the ones with boyfriends.

22. Shut up and leave the girl alone when you are drunk.

23. Have kleenex, mints, a lighter (those cool metallic ones or an original one) and money on you.

24. Learn how to read someone’s face.There are a lot of books about it.

25. Accept your fettish sides. I’m sure you have ‘m.You can be turned on by leather clothing, urinating
women, ordinary underwear instead of sexy lingery.YOU ARE HUMAN.However sex with the
too young or having thoughts about it IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

26. Quite possibly the ultimate advice to becoming confident.Having nothing to lose.Do not have
addictions.But things like using medicines and wearing glasses have to be accepted.

27. Be patient. Know when to strike.

28. Remember that sometimes the best response is to say nothing at all.Also very good to irritate.

29. Observe and learn what people’s fears and weak spots are.It will make you feel you are not
that different from them.You also would have the proper knowledge to beat them in a
confrontation.

30. Have something that drives you.Like my house with the big kitchen.It wasn’t always my driving
force.I have based my life in puberty on hatred.This is possibly the most powerful force after love.
It’s easier to work out than love but remember what Master Yoda told young Anakin.

31. Watch the 176 episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.Okay okay I’m a movie freak but in
every episode there is a philosophy.There are a few that suck though.Don’t take that **** about
aliens seriously.Eventually it’s just a show.

32. Realize(or is it realise) that when you’re depressed every comment, even the lightest can shatter
your confidence.Most of the times comments are good for self-improvement.

33. Dance everywhere you want to and anytime you want to.I’ve done this many times and people
are surprised that I’m this person full of life.

34. Believe in what you are doing.Even if you’ve made a mistake.Look at George W. Bush and his
capital punishment.He probably knows that many people are against it but he showed the people
he can be a good leader by firmly holding onto his capital punishments.

35. A little quantumphysics:
You are the man.If you would not have been born then the universe wouldn’t have existed.Really.
Think about Schrodinger’s Cat.The universe both exists and not exists before birth.When you get born the universe exists.When you would not have been born the universe would not have existed.
The universe how you know it only exists for you.No I don’t have a God-complex, I’m just being real.

36. Be full of sarcasm.Be romantic.Be an idiot. Be loving.Be crazy.Be romantic.Live life to fullest.Spend much time with old people who love you.Don’t be sorry about anything.Explore your body (there could be a world champion breakdancer in you.)

37. Talk with different types of humans.Have friends(no need to be best friends) among different types
38. Be ready to adapt to everything… errr like Tom Hanks having that dinner with his family the day before he gets stuck on that island.

This is how I gain confidence.Of course I can’t work with all the things at once.I do my best.However when I am confident I don’t go out of the way when fears pop up.I fight it.You can’t know how scared I am of those rides in amusement parks.After 5 times it gets boring.I might sound ****y with this article but I’ve been through a lot during childhood.I once peed in the gym in front everyone because I couldn’t hold it.I’ve been exploited by others because I was the friendly type.I have had people laughing at me because of my shoes.As you can understand there was a day I had a revelation.To hell with everyone I thought so I started learning in silence about everything.Becoming smart can do miracles for you.Unfortunately I’m ugly but hey you got to have something to work on.Oh I probably forgot the best advice on life, not on confidence.ONE DAY YOU’RE GOING TO REALIZE LIFE IS A BIG JOKE AND THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR AFTER ALL.(I’m 23 by the way)

Clint Eastwood:
“Opinions are like *******s.Everybody has one.”

Sorry for the mistakes.It's the first time I used MS Word.

-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 02-19-2002).]

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys I have to test this ****ing filter they're using on this website full of helpfull ****.****, ****, *****, **********

fabio1616

Banned
Reaction score
hey man here is a really easy thing u are only as big as u think u are.

foxmulder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Extra notes:
1)Please don't misunderstand me.When you believe you are intelligent you are totally going the wrong way because you will think you don't have to learn anything anymore because you're this damn smart.So only think you're smart when you need the idea to be confident.Don't push it!

"He who feels he is safe is the one who's in danger"

2)With birth (statement 35) I mean not the proces in which you leave momma but the proces that turns lifeless mass into a living mass.

3)At first some things may be hard to try.I hear you thinking,"hey this is totally not me."
It's how I felt when I wore a suit for the time.Later it became like;"This could be me ... in a way"

[This message has been edited by foxmulder (edited 02-19-2002).]

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice man..

This board adds to my confidence...

Star trek:TNG was great, but DS9 will always have a place in my heart.....

My dream is Terry Farrell....One day, oh yes, one day...

I have been told I am 6-7 out of 10, personally, I think I am a 5...I might just resort to www.amihotornot.com

Laters

------------------
When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble.
--Muhammad Ali

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump