“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Being Different From the Norm

Dead End Kid

New Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Being Different actracts girls more than you think, they love a guy who is different from the norm and not being the same old tired guy like the rest, such as:

Dressing differently

Appreciating other kinds of music and films

Drinking and eating different things from other cultures

Reading--shows you are educated

Avoiding clubs or acting like your not enjoying yourself at a club
often works, it lets her know that you are tired of that scene.

As far as a car goes, vintage always catches her attention and the
trademark pickup truck.

Loving your work.

And not whinning and talking about your failures and past is a plus. Women love strong men and mysterious ones at that..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Being different just to be different is fuccing corny.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
One thing I've noticed - it is MUCH more effective and also self-affirming to be different in your PERSONALITY/PHILOSOPHY/OUTLOOK than in your looks. I've met so many people who dress outrageous, but are no different from Mr. Boring Joe Schmoe down the street.


Also it's interesting to note that those 'different' aka 'alternative' people all congregate together and CREATE THEIR OWN HOMOGENOUS, poseur/wannabe cliques IN TURN. You will have popular alternatives, and then the reject alternatives.


Humans are designed to be social animals and no matter what social context we are put in, we will all fall back in line, according to our alpah/beta/omega status. So simply looking different is not the answer - being a 'normal' boring person who dresses funky is no different from being a 'normal' boring person who dreses regularly. IT ALL ABOUT THE PERSON INSIDE - you must shine from inside to be truly different.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
so true thats why the "unique" goth women only **** with the "unique" goth "men"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top