Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Christian and turning the other cheek

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
It's not about converting, it's just how science thinks. You got to prove things, you just don't go, well, maybe this, maybe that, i don't know. Science is about knowing. Agnostic people are trying to be sensitive to religion. That's all they're doing. If I said I saw floating white see through people talking to me telling me to do things, I'd be locked up, a religious person sees it and they're a prophet.

Everyone needs to be vigalient against religion. Religion is what gave some muslim guys courage to crash planes into the world trade center. Religion is what gave the courage of muslims to suicide bomb. Religion is what gives christians reasons to openly murder tribes in Africa. and on and on and on. Fvck religion. They don't deserve respect.
true, although I prefer to spend my time doing other things, religion is dying quickly in the civilised world and I'd rather ignore them

however if you have the time and energy to devote to stopping this bs, good on you, it's a noble cause :)

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Sean Cameron said:
I don't have any plans on trying to stop it because most people are weak, and weak people need to believe in stuff. But I won't be sensitive for religion. I'll tell people they're stupid for believing in a god. Why? Because it's stupid. Religion should be questioned and ridiculed like politicians are.
ah I think I understand what you mean...I'm the same but I use the Germanic Neopaganism to take the p1ss, they know I'm taking the mick but they can't argue because I'm using the same bullsh1t logic as them ;)

better put, I make use of the same BS they use to show them their own idiocy

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
The sad thing is in America the vast majority of the population 50-70% believes in that 2000 year old mythical story book. Watching "The God delusion" should be mandatory at PUBLIC schools since it shows how much people are brainwashed. I'm sure a lot of christians especially angelicans will have a huge fit since the school system is filled with "GOD" propaganda that brainwashes kids. WOOHOO "THE PLEDGE!"

After seeing these christians I'm never believing in religion again...

http://www.break.com/index/most_hated_family_in_america.html

These people make me sick and really quetion why retards are allowed to procreate.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
those people should be sectioned...

however, in the mean time, I'd love to see some US soldiers turn up at one of their rallies with their M16s and lots of ammo. :)

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
howardalex said:
those people should be sectioned...

however, in the mean time, I'd love to see some US soldiers turn up at one of their rallies with their M16s and lots of ammo. :)
Oh yes. Because we all want them to be Martyrs now too.

"Look what they did to us! Victim! We are Victim!"

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Oh yes. Because we all want them to be Martyrs now too.

"Look what they did to us! Victim! We are Victim!"
how many people are in this church? :S

I thought it was just a case of a couple of hundred, in which case they could ALL be killed/sectioned ;)

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
howardalex said:
how many people are in this church? :S

I thought it was just a case of a couple of hundred, in which case they could ALL be killed/sectioned ;)
What makes it worse is that they already brainwashed their kids, so they'll probably grow up to be messed up and raise their kids to carry on the hate. Someone needs to put them all out of their ignorance, cuz they're giving Baptist and almost every Christians a bad name.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in the Roman Catholic Religion for 20 years.
But I realized the Truth, and am no longer Religious or a Catholic.

I'm Now a Believer In the Lord Christ Jesus of Nazareth of the Bible, and have a true relationship with him be accepting his Free Gift of eternal Life from God, written in Romans chapter 6 verse 23.

Why blame God with Life's Problems when ultimately in the Big picture it is man's fault with his natural sinful desires and fallen nature.

Your not promised to live 7 days, tomorrow, or even promised today. You don't know if you will survive the night.

What you do know right now is that, if you investigate the Word of God the bible with a open heart, you will understand the Love, how much he has Loved you for all these years, and the Great things he has done.

Anybody can be saved...You can be saved today... Right now...

And for all of those here today who have been offended in the past by religious people and religious organization. Let me be the first one to say... "I'm sorry, and Forgive me."

I take full responsibility for what they did to you what ever hate you have against the Lord Christ Jesus and the Bible.

I trust that today healing will begin.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar said:

I'm Now a Believer In the Lord Christ Jesus of Nazareth of the Bible,
Gee, that was a big surprise. :rolleyes:

Knowledge has the effect of unplugging you from cults, of this evil we call organized religion.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
That's a pathetic reason to believe in god, since your real life sucks you want to go to heaven when you die. What kind of proof do you have that god will accept you? I can promise you eternal life too, want to worship me now? Your just brainwashsed and have to realize that religion is B*LL**** and was created by people living 2000 year old ago when they didn't know WTF was going on. Think of scientology it's like every other religion, if there was less people following it, it would be called a cult.

"The only differance between a cult and religion is the number of people following it" Richard Dawkins

Reaction score
...so what's so "mythical" about synaptic messaging? Did you take anatomy too? Maybe you should look it up in detail, there's nothing godly about the process in which the electrical signals are passed from one neuron to another neuron.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
bbestar said:
I grew up in the Roman Catholic Religion for 20 years.

I'm Now a Believer In the Lord Christ Jesus of Nazareth of the Bible, and have a true relationship with him be accepting his Free Gift of eternal Life from God, written in Romans chapter 6 verse 23.

Why blame God with Life's Problems when ultimately in the Big picture it is man's fault with his natural sinful desires and fallen nature.

Your not promised to live 7 days, tomorrow, or even promised today. You don't know if you will survive the night.

What you do know right now is that, if you investigate the Word of God the bible with a open heart, you will understand the Love, how much he has Loved you for all these years, and the Great things he has done.

Anybody can be saved...You can be saved today... Right now...

And for all of those here today who have been offended in the past by religious people and religious organization. Let me be the first one to say... "I'm sorry, and Forgive me."

I take full responsibility for what they did to you what ever hate you have against the Lord Christ Jesus and the Bible.

I trust that today healing will begin.
So I take it you are now a Protestant? I am Roman Catholic but do agree with some of the arguments Protestants have against Roman Catholicism.

I know Protestants rely on faith and grace alone, not good works, to get them into heaven.

The only problem I have with this thinking (Protestant thinking) is this:

We are all sinners and good works mean absolutely nothing. So basically, I don't have to try and be good, as long as I admit I am a sinner, I am saved and forgiven and will go to heaven.

I am not saying Protestants are not good people, but since they reject the whole "good works" ideology of Roman Catholicism it could make them think they don't have to try and be good.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
So I take it you are now a Protestant? I am Roman Catholic but do agree with some of the arguments Protestants have against Roman Catholicism.

I know Protestants rely on faith and grace alone, not good works, to get them into heaven.

The only problem I have with this thinking (Protestant thinking) is this:

We are all sinners and good works mean absolutely nothing. So basically, I don't have to try and be good, as long as I admit I am a sinner, I am saved and forgiven and will go to heaven.

I am not saying Protestants are not good people, but since they reject the whole "good works" ideology of Roman Catholicism it could make them think they don't have to try and be good.
Wow... even I know that Protestant is not relying on Kid touching Popes to interpret and pass on the message of god but reading the bible on your own and finding your own meaning or watever from the bible. Protestants don't go to church on sundays because they can just follow the bible. I thought catholics were born sinners too and was "baptised" to clean the sins. In the end, who cares since GOD is suppose to FORGIVE you for ALL YOUR SINS if you apologize so it really doesn't matter if your an atheist, protestant or catholic.

Reaction score
Im catholic and you dont need to take that so literal.

The way i live?

"Fuk that eye for an eye bullchit, you take my eye and i'll take your fukin head"
-MC Hawking

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past year or so, I've re-discovered my faith. I am also a Protestant.

The first thing that everyone has to understand is that by default, everyone goes to hell because everyone is born separated from God. It wasn't always like that, but it's what we have to deal with since it affects all of us in one way or another.

People say that God is unjust for sending people to hell, but think about it like this:

God embodies and represents absolute justice. Everyone has fallen short of that standard, and as a result God has to find them guilty, or else he would be acting unjustly.

Would God be any less unjust by forgiving sinful people instead? Something like that can only be done if the punishment for everyone was inflicted on someone else instead, since justice MUST be administered before God would have any RIGHT to show mercy. Jesus took that punishment on himself so I wouldn't have to. This is what justifies me and all other Christians before God.

The world HATES hearing this (for the simple reason that this message undermines the world's authority and cuts the world's pride to the quick), but it must be said: Jesus Christ is the only way to God. The reason is simple: Jesus is the only suitable sacrifice to God because Jesus (essentially God himself, in human form) is the sacrifice that God provided so justice could be served. By acknowledging and appealing to this, you inherit God's mercy. There is no other way because God did not provide any other way. This is why trying to achieve salvation through works is futile-- what could anyone POSSIBLY do that would overshadow God's own chosen sacrifice to himself?

When you are a real Christian, you don't have to try hard to do good works-- it becomes second nature to you. This is how you can tell if someone is a real Christian. This is because you are made new and you inherit a part of God's own nature. In spirit, a Christian is a new creation. (I remember the way I was back before this happened to me; now I no longer want to do the things that I was ensnared in. I am no longer interested in doing a lot of what this site teaches since nearly all of it appeals to the way I used to be; I only stick around for the financial advice, which can be used for good and to help others. )

In this way, Christians constantly aspire to do good, but we constantly fight against our own flesh, which has not been saved yet. In this way, a Christian has to fight against sin, but it will not be counted against us because we have already been made righteous in spirit.

The difference between a Christian and a non-Christian is that we have been made alive in spirit through Christ whereas nonbelievers are still dead in their spirit and are not righteous before God.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
Im catholic and you dont need to take that so literal.

The way i live?

"Fuk that eye for an eye bullchit, you take my eye and i'll take your fukin head"
-MC Hawking
Quetzalcoatl demands human sacrifice! :mad: