Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being called SOFT.......

FionnMacCumhail

Reaction score
ok man the same exact thing is happening to me right now. ppl make fun of me cuz i'm rather different than they are. here's what i do, doesn't stop anything but it's fun at least. when someone disses you just be like fvck you and give them the finger. do the "nothing gets to me i'm so cool" thing at the same time. then diss their mom while you're kinda smiling like it's all a game and you know that they're the loser. i find it quite amusing, esp. when you just entirely shut them down.

that likely helped nobody, but i figured i'd contribute.

peace brothers.

MacCumhail rulse you.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
FionnMacCumhail your an idoit...
if you do that whole stick your finger up thing then just ignore them at the same time then dont bother with that whole mom joke thing it will just make you look desperate for a comeback...

just dont take no disrespect, dont get angrey just walk off or continuing what your doing after pointing out their disrespect

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can be spelled both ways

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't exactly get called soft, but let me give you an example. The past week or so, my friend gave me money to go buy him some Chinese food in line. The only real reason I do it is to stand with my gf. Anyway, that's besides the point. Everytime I give it to him, he says "Thanks *****." I just give him the finger, but nothin else. It really did get on my nerves, just I didn't really have a comeback. Anyway, today I knew he was going to do the same. So instead of buying him his favorite Chow Mein, I got him some nasty ass fried rice (it's not bad, I ate it). Anyway, when I got back and gave him the box, I was right. He said "Thanks *****." I pointed at the box and he saw it was fried rice. I'm sure he knows better now.