“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Being called metrosexual

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Kinetic,

maybe it's your good looks that are drawing the women to you and not necessarily your 'metro-sexualness'. You will probably get the same girls if you do the bare minimum in hygiene matters and basicly dress in good fashionable attire!

I would agree with you though - girls generally go for and prefer guys that are 'more' concerned with their appearance, as opposed to guys that are 'less' concerned about their overall appearance.

A lot of 'the metro sexual' hype is about spending money on men's hygiene products. The corporations are marketing and pushing this stereotype so that men could spend more on cosmetics. The women's 'cosmetic' industry has matured and satuarated - they are looking for new consumers - men!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Yes I know they are drawn to me due to my good looks and also my confidence but remember a couple of things.... Good style, good haircut etc etc adds to your looks....

Just to illustrate a point. A female friend of mine told me at a club couple weeks ago that I was "the perfect man" because I was metro enough to know style, hygiene etc and understand how women think but manly enough to be confident and sexy etc. And I'm no friggin man I'm 21.

Yes I put alot of thought into my style, clothes, haircut etc but I feel much more attractive when I do, yes sometimes I'll just put on a sweather and a pair of jeans (always matched though) and I'll get just as much looks etc but I still like dressing my sharp style.

I feel that that is more me. Some women will say that "Oh god no a man shouldn't pluck his eyebrows" but a clean pair of eyebrows is more attractive than big bushy ones and alot of girls will pluck their bfs eyebrows. I pluck mine myself because I like having them clean... Stuff like that.

It just irritates me that people here will call me something as stupid as gay because I try to look my best and at the same time as I'm supposedly gay I get more ass and nrs and female attention than many here put together.

I'm not trying to be narcissistic or anything here but I wish people would listen more to this kind of advice than to discount it as gay because it does help and is important. (Trust me I've improved several mates by telling them some dressingtips etc).
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Err, what?
That line made me pause too. I enjoy smelling good, but I wear cologne. Nothing against you KC, I dress to the nines myself. I also admit that there are woman that gravitate to a guy that has a stylish package, but I'm sure that if they smelled you, they wouldn't ask what kind of perfume you're wearing :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
I think the term "metrosexual" is a media ploy to get more men to buy cosmetics. "Metrosexuals" have been around for a very, very, very long time. If you read classical stories, you would see that history is filled with "metrosexuals" (King James I, John F. Kennedy, and Niccolo Machiavelli... just to name a few). So, one man called it a "novelty", well if that is the case... it is one that has spanned history. Women are conditioned to like "men". But to say that, you would be assuming that a "man" is defined by his appearance... not his personality. Personally... I know work jobs considered "manly" but take just as long get ready to go out like I do. No matter how a man dresses, it is the "man" that makes the "man"... not the clothes.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I guess most celebrities would be considered metro.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Err, what?
Maybe it's called cologne where you come from.... We call it perfume in my country. Anyways it's a MALE fragrant.

Yes women DO care how you smell and I've had several girls ask me what perfume I am using because it's so good...

There are lots of good perfumes around like Aqua Di Gio, Jean Paul etc or some armani but imo they are too mainstream so when I bought my perfume I chose a new fragrant from the autumn collection called Intuition it's a fragrant/perfume from Lauder (for men)... It's very good.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
K..C,You from Latin America? What is your nationality?

Julian celebrities are always in the public eye, so we don't know their true image, because they are always giving a false one!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Maybe it's called cologne where you come from.... We call it perfume in my country. Anyways it's a MALE fragrant.

Yes women DO care how you smell and I've had several girls ask me what perfume I am using because it's so good...

There are lots of good perfumes around like Aqua Di Gio, Jean Paul etc or some armani but imo they are too mainstream so when I bought my perfume I chose a new fragrant from the autumn collection called Intuition it's a fragrant/perfume from Lauder (for men)... It's very good.
True, 'cologne' is mainstream in the Eastern Europe and the States to denote a men's scent while perfume is of French origin. I play Aqua Di Gio and Giorgio Armani, but other than 'Men's Fragrance,' cologne is what I call them. It's like calling GI Joe a doll when we all know that its an Action Figure. :p (semantics)

It's no big deal though. Like it was said earlier, being a Metrosectual isn't anything new and it does include many traits beyond dress and looks. I say it's all good as long as it doesn't work against you. If it did, it would be silly to keep doing it.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Maybe it's called cologne where you come from.... We call it perfume in my country. Anyways it's a MALE fragrant.

Yes women DO care how you smell and I've had several girls ask me what perfume I am using because it's so good...

There are lots of good perfumes around like Aqua Di Gio, Jean Paul etc or some armani but imo they are too mainstream so when I bought my perfume I chose a new fragrant from the autumn collection called Intuition it's a fragrant/perfume from Lauder (for men)... It's very good.
Where I live, all male fragrances are referred to as cologne, and all female fragrances as perfume. Nothing wrong with smelling good, I own cologne, but I am no metro. You complain about guys calling metros gay, but then you act like guys who are NOT metro are lesser males than you. Wonder where the irony in that is?
 
Top