Viper423
Senior Don Juan
Ok, so some of my girl friends have told me that I'm metrosexual. I was like wtf and they're like," It's a good thing." Now, is it really a good thing to be called metrosexual by girls?
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Don't listen to puertorican_lover he has no clue what he is talking about....Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Women say this to tell you that you are starting to take on the habits and charcteristics of a female - you are a few steps from a homosexual!![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
KC, your definition is accurate however the predominant misunderstanding of the term can lie anywhere between PL's definition and Engetsu's. It's funny that long ago guys that kept a proper demeanor and dress were referred to as Don Juans.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Don't listen to puertorican_lover he has no clue what he is talking about....
Being metrosexual is VERY good, we are talking metro not homo.. A metrosexual is a man that cares for his own exterior and self. You could define a metrosexual as an upgraded male if you ask me. See I trim my eyebrows, I have a nice 130$ haircut, I dress sharp, I know what colours that match and what doesn't match, I use lotions etc to keep my skin nice etc etc. Now I am in no way gay but do I look better? Of course I do, why? Because I care alot for how I look and this is being a metrosexual. Girls LOVE it. The only males opposing metrosexuality are males that do not understand it and that is afraid.
Ugh, please. I don't oppose it because I'm "afraid", I oppose it because I feel that wasting money on 130 dollar hair cuts and all sorts of lotions is POINTLESS and that knowing what the difference between pink, mauve and salmon is is a waste of brainspace. I have better things to think about, like my studies in school. Upgraded male? Hardly. Just a different sort.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Don't listen to puertorican_lover he has no clue what he is talking about....
Being metrosexual is VERY good, we are talking metro not homo.. A metrosexual is a man that cares for his own exterior and self. You could define a metrosexual as an upgraded male if you ask me. See I trim my eyebrows, I have a nice 130$ haircut, I dress sharp, I know what colours that match and what doesn't match, I use lotions etc to keep my skin nice etc etc. Now I am in no way gay but do I look better? Of course I do, why? Because I care alot for how I look and this is being a metrosexual. Girls LOVE it. The only males opposing metrosexuality are males that do not understand it and that is afraid.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You ain't no caveman typing on a damn computer.I am a self admitted caveman and i probably tap more ass than all the metros.
See when I get a new haircut and anew hairstyle I feel good, it's nice, I like some small change and I actually LIKE hairstyling, dressing, clothesshopping etc. I get constant comments on how good I dress, how cool my hair looks (females even notice the different styles I create) and I've got tons of comments on my perfume etc. Does it make me less manly? No I'm still as much a player as anyone else (I've actually been called Don Juan by several girls, how many here can actually say the same?).Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ugh, please. I don't oppose it because I'm "afraid", I oppose it because I feel that wasting money on 130 dollar hair cuts and all sorts of lotions is POINTLESS and that knowing what the difference between pink, mauve and salmon is is a waste of brainspace. I have better things to think about, like my studies in school. Upgraded male? Hardly. Just a different sort.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.