Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being called gay, should I be offended?

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, don't worry about it mate :). Wouldn't think too much of those comments from random girls at the club.. just keep doing what you're doing (i.e. having fun).

I don't think it would hurt your game if some girls initially thought you were gay, they'd find out which way you swing pretty quickly after you talk to them anyway.

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone says ' are you gay' , and your not giving two hoots about them, then look her / him in the eye and say:

'Thats not what your mum said last night'

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its late when you retaliate in a offensive manner. When a girl calls you gay, as many have said, they are TESTING you to see why you havent had the balls to approach them. Its really your fault for not taking what you want. Why get mad at them for calling you out on it?

Next time that happens, simply smile and say, "I dont know, lets find out." Then dance with them like it never happened. Case closed.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hors are deviants and naturally, or rather unnaturally, think others, in the same environment, are the same as them!!
This is true of when a woman accuses a man of that, and it is also, IMO, an IOI.

When a guy does it to you, it means he is either latent and wants to get with you, or he's envious of you.

I get it quite often. It used to bother me, but not any more. These days, if you take care of your appearance in any way, they label you as gay.

Alot of the time though, it could be what is called projection or transference.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
So I hit up the club tonight and probably had too much to drink and was dancing the night away, I think I was more interested in dancing then hunting for girls. I did dance with a couple girls and what not.

There was this 2 girls that was dancing, I wasn't trying to approuch them or anything... I was just dancing close to them, they turn around and kinda give each other a look and then asked me if am gay. I asked her why she thinks that but I could'n hear crap so I left, so now am a lil confuse as to why she would call me that. I had a lot of different rejection in the past but never being called Gay before. I wasnt dancing like a homo throwing my arms around haha if that's what you're thinking... then again... maybe.. am too drunk to know. Anyways, it was an interesting night.
They were interested in you, you were ignoring them, so it was their way of dealing with it.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and Analytic, next broad that asks you if your gay, or accuses you of it, just say "You like me, dont' you?" If she persists, just keep telling her she "Likes you".

Works on guys too, "Wow, you're real interested in my sexuality. That's pretty creepy dude."