Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being called a nice guy

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
just because a girl says to her friend that you are a nice guy, that doesnt mean she isn't sexually interested in you

it depends how she says it

it's hard to convey over typing, but if she say it like it's surprising that you're a nice guy but you are, she likes you sexually possibly

if she says it like it's obvious, well thats not good

my tip

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice guys are needy and submissive. a dj is dominant and has every thing he needs.. dont you think?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what, catch, that means nothing, if she says yuor nice ti does not mean she thinks you are a wuss or some AFC.

i remember a girl saying to me her life is basicly just boys, and i said, my life isnt girls, sure i like girls but i live my own life" her reply was, thats so sweet

so tell me was what i said AFC, no it wasnt, but what she said, would imply it was.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J S Az,

I have to disagree with you. Being called a "nice guy" is never a good thing when macking a girl. It automatically puts you in the friend zone and she'll see you as a "big brother".

In addition, of all the words in the english language, she had to use the word "nice". When was the last time you've seen ANYONE light up when they call someone a nice guy? Normally, it would be in a level tone; "Oh yeah.... he's a nice guy...." as opposed to "Oh him?? He's a NICE GUY :D:D !!" (try saying this phrase yourself) Now, if she called you a "great", "cool", or "awesome" guy, that would be different....

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats true and its good to know,

ive never been a nice guy or a jerk, i treat women like i treat every one, but i just cant help thinking that a nice guy is always gunna be
"just a friend"
what do yo think??

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh yeah.... he's a nice guy...."
When I was working on attracting my woman, she went and inquired from a person we both now (and I woman who threw me into the friend zone when I tried to get a date with her) about what kind of person I was. She was told that I was a nice guy. Obviously it didn't have a negative effect on me because I've been with her for over 2 years.

All women are doing is expressing a positive or negative opinion of you. You're one or the other. I'd prefer being called a nice guy rather than a fvcking a55hole.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wary of any tip that contains the work 'possibly,' especially when it involves the definition of a 'nice guy.' I'd rather not guess about her context in using the term. More times than not it's the entry into the LJBF zone.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by J S Az
just because a girl says to her friend that you are a nice guy, that doesnt mean she isn't sexually interested in you

it depends how she says it

it's hard to convey over typing, but if she say it like it's surprising that you're a nice guy but you are, she likes you sexually possibly

if she says it like it's obvious, well thats not good

my tip
It CAN be a shyt test. It all depends on how you react.

This one chick said to me in class that she thinks Im a very shy guy, and that she could not imagine me with a girl. I laughed, because that is not how I act at all. After 2 days, she calls me, says that she doesent think Im shy, and asks me to a date, lol.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got called a nice guy by a slut i laid just the past week,
so no it doesnt always mean entry into the ljbf zone.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
i got called a nice guy by a slut i laid just the past week,
so no it doesnt always mean entry into the ljbf zone.
That's true, none of my women friends are sluts... I wouldn't be able to trust anything they would say if they were.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wise man once said "Don't pay attention to what women say, pay attention to what they do."
So if she says you're a nice guy it's still alright, as long as she doesn't behave like you're her girl-friend.
Cheers.

PurpleHaze

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop over analyzing....if she thinks you're nice thats not a bad thing. you can be a DJ and be nice, it doesn't mean you have to be a mean guy and be an a-hole. you can mack her by being a fun guy to be around...not an a-hole. girls sometimes say a guy is nice if they have fun with them and if they like his personality. so chill on over analyzing every word a chick says.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, girls will say I'm such an ******* or they'll say how they hate me but those are the ones that really love me the most.

Usually when a girl says your really nice and sweet, it means that she may feel AFFECTION for you, but not ATTRACTION, and that is a huge difference.

Women like men with a little edge of mystery, excitement, or danger to them or who are completely uninhibited and will do or say anything and not really give two sh*ts.

A guy who is too careful never to offend or upset her and who is too careful to do or say the right thing is very boring and not stimulating to a chick.