Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being called a male *****

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told some friends of mine, including a female one, about some of my dating exploits recently, especially on match.com. I am not posting about internet dating but about what I had done. Basically we got into a debate about internet dating and I told them that I had been very sccessful and ahve slept with three idfferent women in the last month and a half. i recently got out of a psycho relationship so i am in player mode right now-I want to get out and meet lots of different women. To amke a long story short I was accused of being a "male *****" and lectured about STD's etc. WtF? Is there even such a concept as a male ***** or a male slut? It is not like I am giving it to anyone, these chicks were all HB 7.5+ in my book. Has anyone else been accused of this? Is it a new trend in society to call men *****s or sluts now?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I tell people to treat me like the male wh0re that I am. I make no excuses but then again I don't give any details about my escapades.

Let's face it, no matter what a person may be successful at, he's going to get sniped at by someone. Be it personal morality, jealousy or whatever, people will denounce what you do for their own purpose (just read one of the threads about balling married women).

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called a man***** before. I take it as a compliment... so long as the girl you're out on the date with doesn't know, then it's all good...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The term male w'hore is in itself assuming that a w'hore is by definition female. It is more a social misconception more than anything. Defining w'hores as female, means only women can potentially have such behaviour. Why?

Why would it be wrong for females to be promiscuous but not male? It doesn't make sense. It's all a social construct. So to answer your question. Why would it be wrong for you to be a make w'hore or why would "male w'hores" as a concept not exist?

Bottom line is, if promiscuity does not equal w'hore (assuming that w'hores can only be female) then why should/would promiscuity equal male w'hore?

So for the simple minded, having sex with multiple partners doesn't make you a "w'hore" nor a "male w'hore" either. So if that doesn't make any sense. It doesn't exist. Why would you let something that doesn't exist bother you?

Next time you are labeled a man w'hore. Just shrug it off. The talker is just ignorant. Why bother?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even my brother has called me a man*****. most of the time I'm misunderstood. I swear, those women hooked up with me, not the other way around!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO CARES?? STOP WHINING.

Reaction score
Hell yeah, I've been called that. Since my old screen name was Player_Supreme. And I don't give a dam about being called a ho...I'm a man and it means nothing to me.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, it sounds like a lot of people here have been labeled that way. Sorry I didn't know w'hore was a forbidden word here either. Anyway, promiscuity isn't my actually my normal behavior, except for the times I have been overseas. I have gotten out of a bad relationship and my life is a mess right now. I have various mental health issues that I am dealing with and I am afraid to get involved and too attached to another woman right now. but just because I am not ready to be in a relationship does not mean I am going to take a vow of celibacy either!
The people who accused me, actually my own sister did the accusing and moralizing. Teh situation was that me, my brother, and her were out discussing other family issues and the topic came up. I probably should have kept it from her, but we had all been drinking and my brother already knew all about my social life. Her statement was along the lines of "you should quit being such a male w'hore, you know you can get STD's doing that blah blah....you should only do it with someone you love, you are just hurting yoursrelf with such stupid behavior, blah blah..". Her words kinda got to me.
When I talked about it with my brother before he thought that internet dating was for losers(but he is several years younge thatn I am), but he agreed with me that so many guys are just plain whimps when it comes to dating and thought I should have ended my previous relationship long before I did. In fact he warned me about my ex long before I found out how she was. So it is more than just a matter of some people being jealous because I have some seduction skills and they don't. But that is alright, I can deal with it I guess. I was just curious if other people have been called that before.

Manualmaxima

Reaction score
you better watch out who you sleep with you might end up getting the hearpes or the clap......

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.... to it... passed many **** tests like this one... by just agreeing.. if she dont like it its her problem...

ask her 'so your telling me yr a Virgin? wow Then you can learn a lot from me... call me Daddy'
oh maybe your the anal type

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone I know said to this girl thats interested in me "Bens a player" the other night.. I guess it's similar.

I think it doesnt matter. They're just insecure about themselves, so they wanna drag you down and bring you down a peg or two.

I've also been called shallow cause I hit on good looking girls and dont talk about how much love I have for a girl I've hardly talked to before. They can have their own oppinion, I please myself.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"ask her 'so your telling me yr a Virgin? wow Then you can learn a lot from me... call me Daddy'
oh maybe your the anal type"

I can't even imagine how my sister would react to such a statement. LOL
Actually, she got married this last summer, and I guarentee all of you would think that she is an HB10. Come to think of it, she is a little insecure though. I will just ignore and humor my family and do my own thing, I always have anyway.

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called that, hell, I might go buy that t-shirt at the mall that says "Man-Wh0re" on it ;)

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her "don't worry, even if you DID pay me, I wouldnt fùck you ;)".

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
Tell her "don't worry, even if you DID pay me, I wouldnt fùck you ;)".
She's his sister you jacka$$. I don't know where you're from but...WTF....

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
She's his sister you jacka$$. I don't know where you're from but...WTF....
LOL!! Whoops, guess there's a post I didn't read...

Last time I reply to a thread by only reading the first post (where there was no mention of a sister).

hahahaha:p:p

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Your first mistake was your bragging. It shows you are insecure. Of course this becomes more obvious when you take the name-calling personal....Time to stop acting like a little boy and man up!

In Short:

1. Stop caring what people think of you.

2. Great impressions are made by great actions, not bragging

3. They do have a point...please be safe, use protection and avoid those skanky hoes!