Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being C&F under all circumstances

B

BeDJ

I'll start ANOTHER thread , but this time we put C&F ideas into a scenario so we can access it when we face the situation.

Girl Walks in with Ballons, Obviously her B-day=
What are you now? 12?"

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about amplifying youself - but making FUN of her in a ****Y way

Be warned ...

As you probably will hear and/or have read - people who havent studied and practised David DeAngelo's material have a real hard time getting it right. Problem being that most people are way too serious and have to learn humor first.

C+F is like SS, you need to be fluid in it - Your delivery must not sound canned or hashed. It must be a spur of the moment thing - think on your feet. You see a situation or a slip-up she does - twist it around like she is trying to do something she is not. It only has to look that way.

True - you must practice - imagine scenarios - come up with great twists - have a wh9ole list ready for when they stumble into that particular trap - and WHAM !

I like to describe it as pepper seasoning - It is not neccecary for the dish, and too much WILL ruin the soup where as if you sprinkel it on at the right time in the right amount - It tikkels their minds and emotions big time !

Off the top of my head i see several directions you could strike on

---------------------

Wow, it amazes me everytime ... [pause - thoughtful-headshaking]
... the competition ...
... how far some of you girls will go ...
... every kid in here is jealous of you ...
You dont need to impress me, just say hello
... I wont bite you ... I might niblle
and so on and so forth

------------

So you cant get them young enough, can you ?
... all the boys are drooling ... you know? .. right ?
(if she get flattered - slam dunck her)
...not that, silly ! - the little ones they want your baloons
(if not flattered - rise the stakes )
... are you one of those boy molesters ?

nooooooo
... okay them my mommy says its okay to play with you ....

[that one could get realy juicy ... must try it ]
---------------

Did you blow those up all by yourself ?
(if no e.g. i bought them)
So you are one of those that are supporting people who blow things up ? Huh?
Are you a terrorist ? ...
( if yes she did - she will proudly state so !)
You've got really impressive ... lungs ... [smirk]
... so you like blowing things up huh ?
... are you a terrorist ...

[See her take up the ball on that one and play the terrorist/swatteam with you]

I'll be needing your phone number so me and my SWAT team can tap your phone ... Might even have to raid your place, what about friday at 8 pm ?
--------------------

Endless posibilities.
Now where to find a place with many chicks that have ballons to practis ? I Think I'll stake out the ballonman at the fairground :D

-JJ

If by any chance your C+F aint working, ADD more FUNNY (+F) g'damn'it !

Last edited:

DJoystick DJango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi BeginningDJ

You might want to concider changing the thread subject title

from
Being C&F under all circumstances
to
Being C&F under the right circumstances

You will get a lot less heat by not sounding it as the holy grail but will get much more input if more precis.

-JJ

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...well here's what i've learned over the past couple of months after readin dengelo's books (he just finished a new one called "attraction is not a choice", which explains C&F much more clearly than anything in his previous works) is that its far FAR better to add C&F just a little bit at a time instead of trying to use it ALL the time. until you get the right mixture of it you will come off as arrogant and obnoxious.

one thing that i've started to notice is those small details that you dont think anyone else would notice. the fact is that pretty much EVERYONE notices it but no one really says anything about it because they dont think anyone else notices it.

ill give an example of something that happened the other day on the bus from the parking lot to campus. it was the busiest time of day for the transit system and all of the buses were packed tight but for some reason not a single person on the bus was talking or making conversation. i got that sort of uncomfortable feeling i normally get in this situation but instead of holding it in and acting AFC i decided that i'd break the silence and become the ALPHA. so i turned to the HB7.5 sitting next to me and said,"is it just me or does it feel like this bus is taking us to a funeral?" i didn't speak soft either. i wanted at least the people sitting around me to hear it. next thing you know ever person withing 5 seats looks directly at me and starts laughing a little bit. this was a really empowering moment. the HB7.5 agrees and everyone else starts chatting up with people sitting around them. then i turn to the HB7.5 and tell her,"well now that the ice is broken... hi...im brandon" we started up a conversation and i ended up number closing in only 4 minutes and all i did was point out what was going on.

a good start to C&F that i've found is to look around you and find something out of the ordinary thats going on and relate it to some time that it might be an ordinary situation. once you start doing that you'll realize how much simpler C&F is and you'll stop trying so hard to make the lines that you've read try to fit into your conversation.

Dr Don Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using this one quite successfully for a while now.

Any time you are out at a coffee shop or restaurant with friends (not a date!), pick up eye contact with anyone that interests you, then get a napkin and pen and start drawing while looking at her as if you were making a masterpiece of her( but draw a poor stick figure with a dress Ü), she'll catch on (if she's not too dumb).

Then write 'smile and i'll come over to give you my autograph' with a smilie face, fold it and write, 'just capturing your essence'.

Pass it to the waiter and have him/her take it over, watch her reaction, 95% of the time she will giggle (if she doesn't, she's dumb and has no sense of humor..ditch her!), when she does, she will look at you, get up and go over, ask her if you can sit in this chair or would she prefer the other one next to her, when she indicates, sit, just as your about to sit, turn to her, say with a warning/joking look " only if you promise to keep your hands to yourself Ü"
Ice broken, now play your game Ü