Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Blunt and Kinda Rude

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a long read but I found this to be an interesting exchange with a woman tonight on a dating site. I had no interest in her, she didn't have any pictures on her profile, just a quote about how life has made her picky about who she lets into her universe so I figured she was bitter and ugly. I like to have fun with chicks like that when im bored so I emailed her.

Me.... well at 51 I wouldn't be too picky anymore. Times running out and most men our age are no longer interested in buying a cow for expired milk. If you're to picky you'll end up with 6 cats for companions watching Jeopardy every night.
Without a picture you're pretty much wasting your time on here anyways. Just saying.

Her.....You wrote a book on your profile, I'm sure I would enjoy it, maybe I'll read it some time.
I'm in no hurry to to even hook up or hang out with anyone. So can basically care less. Definitely not selling any milk, expired or sour, have been short changed one too many times, even so I'm still fresh and sweet and I'll never change.
How's your love life, any good catches? Nice work on your profile, you seem like an awesome person.

Her...... I can't send a pic until we've exchanged a few messages. If you'd like, I can set them to public for a bit... Lmk thanks, Kira

Me......if you're in no hurry then why even be on a dating site? You older women do have a tough row to hoe. Most guys our age have been married, divorced, already had kids, been divorce raped and really have no interest in getting married again. They just want to get laid once in awhile and maybe go out on occasion for doing something so their not looking for anything serious. And most men with anything to offer a woman are looking to date women younger than themselves. Granted you have many losers who would be lucky to get any woman but the pickings are slim for decent men who want a relationship and/or marriage. They're chasing the 45 yr olds and younger. Sure they'll date an older woman or one their own age but that's usually a hit it and quit it type thing. I mean really, at our age what does a woman have to offer a man that he really needs or wants beyond their body? The saying is men age like wine and women age like milk. Women tend to hit the wall looks wise at 30 while men don't hit their prime til about 35, that includes careers and position in life. Each year you wait the few good men out there are getting snatched up, often by younger women. Look up Tom Leykis on YouTube once and listen to some of his broadcasts and you'll see what im getting at. It's fascinating the intersexual dynamics at play into todays society, something I never realized until I started studying it.
My dating is going rather well. Im dating 3 women and have two more queued up to meet but haven't had time yet with 2 more potentials ready to be asked out but I don't have the time.

Her......Cool And interesting, I'm looking forward to you writing me back, I'd love to share my pics with you.

Her......Although I can care less about being considered an "older" woman. I do feel no one needs to be told they're not wanted. Many people grow up with feeling that way due to their parents relationships and the non relationship of parent to child -aka neglect.
Anyhow as kind and thoughtful as I am, I don't usually indulge in much negative thought. However I do agree about men our age being spoiled. And am having a difficult time finding someone who cares to have a sincere friendship.
I am very anti social and if I choose to give a man sex, I will most likely not care if I ever see him again. I've been sucked into trying to care and have love, by several different narcissists and I just Don't care anymore.
Thankfully,
Kira

Her......if you don't wanna see my pics, it's all good I get it. I'm not setting them to public right now though, the reason I have them set to private, is to make myself less vulnerable.
Thanks for chatting, I hope you have a lovely holiday. Take care.

Me.....I had a big long thing typed, went to send it to you and got booted off the damn site and lost it all. and I really don't feel like trying to type that all again. I hate this site sometimes, most of the time actually.
920 284 xxxx if you want to text me some pics.

Her...….It's happened to me before too. I appreciate you giving me your phone number, but sounds like you have plenty on your plate my dear. Also thanks for the message that got lost! That sucks it really does.
And I can send them on here now, anyhow. Not that it matters but here you go.

Me......you're actually better looking then i figured you'd be, specially that last picture.

Her...….Ha is the realest one, except just chopped my bangs off. Have to do it sometimes, can't get into not wearing them.
So I have to say, I like to date around myself and have someone on the back burner just in case my main interest doesn't pan out. I have not in some time though, I got soft I guess. Learned the love thing really is bologna. Kind of figured it was, I think I gave it my best and intend to remain logical on any new adventures. In which I have not had the guts to go forward with yet. Working on it.
Usually I would try and think of some dip sh.. question to ask you, to get you to write back. But I'll leave you go, thank you for the compliment. I think you're nice looking too.

Me..... well you should be enjoying yourself at this age because lets be honest, it wont be to long before ****s start going limp and puzzies start drying up and sex isn't fun or important anymore. I'd love to meet you and if theres a mutual attraction then let nature take its course but I guess that all depends on what you want at this stage in life. I know I don't want to be driving long distances for dates hoping the next date sex happens only to find out after 4 or 5 dates you're " just not feeling it" and I have wasted my time. If the sex is good and we click well then who knows.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So we'll see what she says to that. She was prettier than i figured she'd be which surprised me. She also knows i have other irons in the fire but yet with that last exchange im reading she's interested and probably DTF so i lay it all out on the line. If she balks no big deal, i wasnt interested in the first place and if she's ok with it i'll probably be banging her the first date. Im surprised she talked to me as long as she did actually.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you're sending her SoSuave posts, or red pill bullet points.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a long read but I found this to be an interesting exchange with a woman tonight on a dating site. I had no interest in her, she didn't have any pictures on her profile, just a quote about how life has made her picky about who she lets into her universe so I figured she was bitter and ugly. I like to have fun with chicks like that when im bored so I emailed her.

Me.... well at 51 I wouldn't be too picky anymore. Times running out and most men our age are no longer interested in buying a cow for expired milk. If you're to picky you'll end up with 6 cats for companions watching Jeopardy every night.
Without a picture you're pretty much wasting your time on here anyways. Just saying.

Her.....You wrote a book on your profile, I'm sure I would enjoy it, maybe I'll read it some time.
I'm in no hurry to to even hook up or hang out with anyone. So can basically care less. Definitely not selling any milk, expired or sour, have been short changed one too many times, even so I'm still fresh and sweet and I'll never change.
How's your love life, any good catches? Nice work on your profile, you seem like an awesome person.

Her...... I can't send a pic until we've exchanged a few messages. If you'd like, I can set them to public for a bit... Lmk thanks, Kira

Me......if you're in no hurry then why even be on a dating site? You older women do have a tough row to hoe. Most guys our age have been married, divorced, already had kids, been divorce raped and really have no interest in getting married again. They just want to get laid once in awhile and maybe go out on occasion for doing something so their not looking for anything serious. And most men with anything to offer a woman are looking to date women younger than themselves. Granted you have many losers who would be lucky to get any woman but the pickings are slim for decent men who want a relationship and/or marriage. They're chasing the 45 yr olds and younger. Sure they'll date an older woman or one their own age but that's usually a hit it and quit it type thing. I mean really, at our age what does a woman have to offer a man that he really needs or wants beyond their body? The saying is men age like wine and women age like milk. Women tend to hit the wall looks wise at 30 while men don't hit their prime til about 35, that includes careers and position in life. Each year you wait the few good men out there are getting snatched up, often by younger women. Look up Tom Leykis on YouTube once and listen to some of his broadcasts and you'll see what im getting at. It's fascinating the intersexual dynamics at play into todays society, something I never realized until I started studying it.
My dating is going rather well. Im dating 3 women and have two more queued up to meet but haven't had time yet with 2 more potentials ready to be asked out but I don't have the time.

Her......Cool And interesting, I'm looking forward to you writing me back, I'd love to share my pics with you.

Her......Although I can care less about being considered an "older" woman. I do feel no one needs to be told they're not wanted. Many people grow up with feeling that way due to their parents relationships and the non relationship of parent to child -aka neglect.
Anyhow as kind and thoughtful as I am, I don't usually indulge in much negative thought. However I do agree about men our age being spoiled. And am having a difficult time finding someone who cares to have a sincere friendship.
I am very anti social and if I choose to give a man sex, I will most likely not care if I ever see him again. I've been sucked into trying to care and have love, by several different narcissists and I just Don't care anymore.
Thankfully,
Kira

Her......if you don't wanna see my pics, it's all good I get it. I'm not setting them to public right now though, the reason I have them set to private, is to make myself less vulnerable.
Thanks for chatting, I hope you have a lovely holiday. Take care.

Me.....I had a big long thing typed, went to send it to you and got booted off the damn site and lost it all. and I really don't feel like trying to type that all again. I hate this site sometimes, most of the time actually.
920 284 xxxx if you want to text me some pics.

Her...….It's happened to me before too. I appreciate you giving me your phone number, but sounds like you have plenty on your plate my dear. Also thanks for the message that got lost! That sucks it really does.
And I can send them on here now, anyhow. Not that it matters but here you go.

Me......you're actually better looking then i figured you'd be, specially that last picture.

Her...….Ha is the realest one, except just chopped my bangs off. Have to do it sometimes, can't get into not wearing them.
So I have to say, I like to date around myself and have someone on the back burner just in case my main interest doesn't pan out. I have not in some time though, I got soft I guess. Learned the love thing really is bologna. Kind of figured it was, I think I gave it my best and intend to remain logical on any new adventures. In which I have not had the guts to go forward with yet. Working on it.
Usually I would try and think of some dip sh.. question to ask you, to get you to write back. But I'll leave you go, thank you for the compliment. I think you're nice looking too.

Me..... well you should be enjoying yourself at this age because lets be honest, it wont be to long before ****s start going limp and puzzies start drying up and sex isn't fun or important anymore. I'd love to meet you and if theres a mutual attraction then let nature take its course but I guess that all depends on what you want at this stage in life. I know I don't want to be driving long distances for dates hoping the next date sex happens only to find out after 4 or 5 dates you're " just not feeling it" and I have wasted my time. If the sex is good and we click well then who knows.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So we'll see what she says to that. She was prettier than i figured she'd be which surprised me. She also knows i have other irons in the fire but yet with that last exchange im reading she's interested and probably DTF so i lay it all out on the line. If she balks no big deal, i wasnt interested in the first place and if she's ok with it i'll probably be banging her the first date. Im surprised she talked to me as long as she did actually.
Too much talking.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much texting. Get photo. If interested ask her out. The end