Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a PUA or being yourself?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read various PDF's from the past. I'd say that out of every ten pages, you might find a sentence or paragraph that might be helpful. That's not to say that it's completely valueless, but to say that there's a lot of hype that doesn't usually live up to its claims.

There's a lot of truth in the saying "it's not what you say, but how you say it."
If you have confidence and believe in yourself (not gauging your worth on a woman's approval/disapproval) and continue to approach, your odds will become better.

Never try out a line that you think is cheezy. Even it's it's not a cheezy line, if you think it is, you will subconsciously come across as not being 100%..

There's also an old saying "fake it till you make it." That works pretty good sales and the work place, but women are far more perceptive. If they like you, they'll overlook the shortcoming (of faking it).. but if you are on the fence with them, the "faking it" will be a liability.

It's better to be confident and appear confident than to try out new things that you may not feel confident in applying (I speak from personal experience on this one).
Guys simply don't approach and the culture has it instilled in men, the simple notion is creepy. Weinstein and Cosby weren't learning game lulz!

I agree. The gems are few and far between. It's still a million times better than the mainstream or the guy with a theory who never saw a vagina before.

If a guy can't and doesn't approach, his advice is cuck. Most guys today are busy trying to be pretty rather than putting work in. If they lift it's again to be pretty more times then not.

I see that idiot in the gym flexing in the mirror after running a cycle. He's on gear. He claims Natty. He postures but the hot blonde in a mini skirt has him getting shrinkage.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
What about RSD
Owen is mostly speaking (or spoke) about inner game, social dynamics structure and etc.

Truly if not RSD I dont sure if I ever got into this stuff

First time I watched the blueprint I was like "yeah so when this guy finish the intro and the pua comes up to the stage" and then "this guy is ****ing cool **** pua"

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of information and new material about pua tips and tactics. I just want to know if it is really worth it to buy from them and to do and learn from them. I'm hesitant to try because it might be garbage anyway and a waste of my time. So far from reading from this website things have started making sense anyway and none of you guys are trying to hawk me your pick up dvd. Am I better off on this website or is there more searching to do? I consider myself a gentleman and a good person.
Every path is different and unique. Push your limits, find your sticking points and transcend them. Your blind spots can be revealed in the field and engaging in any free/premium material of those further on the path of mastery.

Keep an open mind and trust yourself. The day you stop improving is the day you begin coasting.

Coasting is all downhill.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Besides which, who do you want to be? Do you want to be true to yourself? Or do you want to be true to a guy who paints his fingernails black and wears a fuzzy hat?
Don't troll the master. I'm sure he helped you in some way.

You can be yourself and do your own style without bringing other people down.