Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a PUA or being yourself?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of information and new material about pua tips and tactics. I just want to know if it is really worth it to buy from them and to do and learn from them. I'm hesitant to try because it might be garbage anyway and a waste of my time. So far from reading from this website things have started making sense anyway and none of you guys are trying to hawk me your pick up dvd. Am I better off on this website or is there more searching to do? I consider myself a gentleman and a good person.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest though, It was fun to be on the PUA coolaide for a while, It gave me something to believe in hahahhahahaha.

Then again just like organized religion you start finding holes, contradictions and things that don't make sense.

but at the end of it all it made me a better man and I have come full circle.

I guess I'll admit there were some useful aspects to it but beware... It is just like there are some useful aspects to religion, but it is completely full of shyt.

Serenity

Reaction score
I never bought any of it other than some stuff Neil Strauss had some years ago which I instantly regretted. The material on those DVD's were nothing I couldn't find for free with minimal effort. There's a ton of free material on YouTube, the paid material is the exact same except packaged conveniently.

In any case nothing beats being very much yourself. It may not always score the chick, but it's a lot more fun to fvck the "rules" and see what comes of it. More than once I have been surprised when stuff that according to literature just shouldn't work somehow worked out.

The main advantage is originality, if you follow a common PUA philosophy you'll be one of many in a herd that women is gaining increasing awareness of. Stuff written in the older PUA books won't fly today because women know the tactics and despise it. If you put in a bit of extra thought and effort you can make your own unique game, something that stands out, something women don't easily read and which they can't easily place into a common category of men. And it will last you a lifetime because there won't be a fvckton of other men copying your shtick.

You have a lot more creative freedom in your expression than you think, most guys are just held back by fear. I say you should go wild, see what comes of it and find out for real what works and what doesn't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of information and new material about pua tips and tactics. I just want to know if it is really worth it to buy from them and to do and learn from them. I'm hesitant to try because it might be garbage anyway and a waste of my time. So far from reading from this website things have started making sense anyway and none of you guys are trying to hawk me your pick up dvd. Am I better off on this website or is there more searching to do? I consider myself a gentleman and a good person.
There's a lot of frauds. You basically have to vet the same way a man must with women. I took value from a variety of different sources from Mystery, rsd, Sasha, RooshV, James Marshall, ToddV, etc. I enjoy Rollo and Cobra Tate. I have been to some programs. Never a BC. Most stuff you have free online. Older vblogs are on cyber space.

Its not magic. Lots of trial and error. You can spend a lifetime at it and get ghosted and or cucked if you're asleep at the wheel. Enjoy the journey. Look more into cultivation of Being. Aim for self actualization. If you got resources, do a BC. It will save time but VET. Too many frauds like Justin Wayne and others.

After a decade +/- of pickup, I am still learning. I couldn't catch tumble weed one night. Ended up fapping lol. The following night I was dkull ****ing a random girl on her balcony. The outcome is arbitrary. Spit same game. Nodda. Other nights you are shredding. The flow state is kicking off. Other times, its not going. You learn to self amuse and game for the love of it. Not necessarily the outcome.

My mate and I eiffel towered a college girl. We left after midnight and went out for more girls. Left with one. She wasnt down when asked if she had ever been to Paris lololol. She got ditched. We got gritz and went out for more baaaaaes. The pull is hilarious and a by product of the lifestyle but the thrill is in the pursuit. Learn to love the game.

Read MM. Read the Game. Check rsd free tour. Infield is king. Every girl problem is solved by #nextSet!

If the game has taught me anything, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. Today's stunner cannot compete with tomorrow's up and comer. Moreover, the hottest girl today is a cheese burger and or broken condom away from expiration.

Put work in. Take your shot. No regrets.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya bro, go read some books and learn about all the pua techniques like "negging" and "giving a false time constraint"
then go up to a girl and give her a back handed compliment like "you look good for your age" and tell her "I have to leave soon because I am meeting with my friend." She will surely fall for you.
but to be serious, I don't believe in reading pick up books. self-improvement books, yes. but not pua books.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a choice but to be yourself, you can only be you, you cant run from yourself no matter where you go there you are.....
There's truth there but there can also be a strawman argument.

A classic is example is that beta cuck provider, mr. Nice guy who "isn't like that." he plays white Knight and then goes home and faps to a shrine of her in a batman mask. You got the same sort of cuck preaching pc culture and language police but out Weinsteining in hus free time and doing black face for fun. These are biggest Creeps in the world.

Approaching is a art. It shouldn't be a fraud nor a shtick. If you go through the fire, you find out what you are. Much of what guys say about oneself and character is masked in cowardice. Coupled by a culture of cuck and a society that pedals toxic masculinity, its not shocking most men aren't stepping up. The outlier being a natty.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
This is my answer.

"he's everything you want, he's everything you need, he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be, he says all the right things at exactly the right time, but he means nothing to you and you don't know why."

Take the path of Love.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my answer.

"he's everything you want, he's everything you need, he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be, he says all the right things at exactly the right time, but he means nothing to you and you don't know why."

Take the path of Love.
your nickname should be soldier of love

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a hot chick feel the need to be someone else? If not then why would a high smv alpha guy feel the need to be someone else? Does a handsome guy wake up in the morning wishing he had a different identity? Does a rich guy feel like he needs to put on a mask?

You are either high smv or you compensate and cope.
[/QUO
very true

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read various PDF's from the past. I'd say that out of every ten pages, you might find a sentence or paragraph that might be helpful. That's not to say that it's completely valueless, but to say that there's a lot of hype that doesn't usually live up to its claims.

There's a lot of truth in the saying "it's not what you say, but how you say it."
If you have confidence and believe in yourself (not gauging your worth on a woman's approval/disapproval) and continue to approach, your odds will become better.

Never try out a line that you think is cheezy. Even it's it's not a cheezy line, if you think it is, you will subconsciously come across as not being 100%..

There's also an old saying "fake it till you make it." That works pretty good sales and the work place, but women are far more perceptive. If they like you, they'll overlook the shortcoming (of faking it).. but if you are on the fence with them, the "faking it" will be a liability.

It's better to be confident and appear confident than to try out new things that you may not feel confident in applying (I speak from personal experience on this one).

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read various PDF's from the past. I'd say that out of every ten pages, you might find a sentence or paragraph that might be helpful. That's not to say that it's completely valueless, but to say that there's a lot of hype that doesn't usually live up to its claims.

There's a lot of truth in the saying "it's not what you say, but how you say it."
If you have confidence and believe in yourself (not gauging your worth on a woman's approval/disapproval) and continue to approach, your odds will become better.

Never try out a line that you think is cheezy. Even it's it's not a cheezy line, if you think it is, you will subconsciously come across as not being 100%..

There's also an old saying "fake it till you make it." That works pretty good sales and the work place, but women are fare more perceptive. If they like you, they'll overlook the shortcoming (of faking it).. but if you are on the fence with them, the "faking it" will not help at all.
I agree

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of information and new material about pua tips and tactics. I just want to know if it is really worth it to buy from them
There's too much free material on the web on this subject to pay for a product. Starting right here on this site.

You mentioned organized religion. I saw a sermon on TV today, and he said several things where I thought "I don't think I agree with that". But he did make one particular point that resonated with me and I thought was true and useful. PUA material is like that. Usually there's some tip or statement that you can use and take out of it, and maybe some other things that aren't so useful or that you don't agree with.

A classic is example is that beta cuck provider, mr. Nice guy who "isn't like that."
If you're a cuck, then you have some changes to make, you need to do some improving. But you still remain yourself. You don't need to remain a cuck forever in order to be yourself.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's too much free material on the web on this subject to pay for a product. Starting right here on this site.

You mentioned organized religion. I saw a sermon on TV today, and he said several things where I thought "I don't think I agree with that". But he did make one particular point that resonated with me and I thought was true and useful. PUA material is like that. Usually there's some tip or statement that you can use and take out of it, and maybe some other things that aren't so useful or that you don't agree with.

If you're a cuck, then you have some changes to make, you need to do some improving. But you still remain yourself. You don't need to remain a cuck forever in order to be yourself.
so true

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides which, who do you want to be? Do you want to be true to yourself? Or do you want to be true to a guy who paints his fingernails black and wears a fuzzy hat?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides which, who do you want to be? Do you want to be true to yourself? Or do you want to be true to a guy who paints his fingernails black and wears a fuzzy hat?
haha good point

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I don’t know why guys insist that the alternative to being a cuck is listening to a “guru” with painted finger nails and women’s eye liner.

The alternative to being a cuck is good old fashioned backbone and self respect.
i agree

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go full retard like me. I allocated a decade +/- to pickup. I am still a bachelor. I have no AA. I can pull wherever randomly via pickup. OLD is cucked but even IG is running game digitally. Exercise all areas but focus on the approach. It's still futile.

I know female nature. I know if not for declining smv, women don't change. We have a lot of mental health issues in kids and autism with women chasing the D via Chad and basket weaving degrees plus student loans. The girl in stem is a outlier and the odd doctor is quiting the sec her man knocks her up. She can get back on the carousel anytime and rely on daddy gov or divorce rape.

I enjoy Rollo and TRP but I don't see a solution. Rule zero was bitching this weekend lololol. It was not applicable. Mgtow got the problem down but checking out of the SMP is not a solution nor is cuck playing house with Tyrones booty call.

Op, get paper right. You can travel and do paid programs. Learn. Read. Edu in a library. You can learn to code. Acquire a skill set. Develop your skills. If you're a kid, get a job in sales. Nothing accelerated my game faster then sales commission.

After eons of game, a few insights into the world. Chat up lots of baeeees as you would if you had already pulled. If she's not interested during top form smv 18-23, it's Netflix and chill. Every girl problem can be solved by #nextset. I lead she follows or next her. Feminine, Dtf, and fun or gtfo. Seek competence in game but get paper right.

The storms coming.