Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a parent and your daughter's friends

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm watching the film 'American Beauty' and it's got me thinking..

How do you guys that are parents to daughters cope with being around her friends? I've always wondered this actually, even when younger. I can't imagine your attraction to beautiful young women fades as you get older.. so I imagine when she brings friends over it must be a pretty painful experience, especially if you're married.

Have any of you guys been tempted to 'go there' so to speak? I dread having daughters as I imagine I'd find it a real struggle keeping cool around a group of pretty young women haha.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha... I have a 17yo daughter almost 18... I will post more when I have time.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a parent not a dead man.

The difference between sane people and crazy people or smart people and stupid people is that crazy and stupid people see no reason not to act on their crazy and or stupid thoughts. And not just about young women but most of the things that will land you in serious trouble.

If you don't know the difference, seek help from a competent mental health professional.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought about stuff like this myself, although I don't have a daughter.

I'd think it's pretty normal to be eyeballing your daughter's friends. After all, we ARE male. If you want a suggestion, there's nothing wrong with flirting with them, just don't act on it until they're legal age. You can be viewed as their friend's "sexy dad".

As a side note, ALWAYS be planting seeds with regards to women regardless of their age, appearance, and relationship status. Those doors can eventually open up for opportunity in the future.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TicTac nailed it. These thoughts are normal. Acting on those thoughts is not.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Pretty much.... When ever I catch myself looking.. I remind myself I am 37 and love my wife (which I do). Don't need that drama. But that's not to say I haven't had those thoughts that's for sure... In my mind I'm like.. *slaps myself, I'm 37 and happily married*...... *distracts my mind with something productive like mowing the lawn of fixing my sons bike or something*

Epi

rugby11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age and 2015

FairShake said:
I would say the same as well that being male is not something are culture respects when in comes to adult males "taking advantage of females"

Its a touch that can create one party againt's the other. Not always but once commited its a bane.

therationalmale.com has some great articles on this question.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
I'm a parent not a dead man.

The difference between sane people and crazy people or smart people and stupid people is that crazy and stupid people see no reason not to act on their crazy and or stupid thoughts. And not just about young women but most of the things that will land you in serious trouble.

If you don't know the difference, seek help from a competent mental health professional.
That's the most turdlike statement you can make on here. We are all turds, we were raised as such. But you proved it once again (I don't know you ;-) ;-).

It just proves also that this society and culture of ours is structured in a way as to disprove and disapprove of anything that is normal and natural.

Even parenting as it is constructed is an anomaly and a deterioriation of what is sane.

So now you go and call acting on sane impulses insane.

And you call insanity sane.

This whole world is insane. There's nothing normal (or at least natural) about the way people are treating their children, in general terms. Nor is there anything natural about the way people treat young people in general.

Every child knows this but most forget or start to forget very rapidly when they hit 18 when they have to become part of the normal culture and their youth culture starts to slip away from them. These days, most of them, many of them, some of them, try to hold on to it using Instagram. I see people in their 20s all the time who are desperately trying to hold on to their youth and the ideals and dreams that are fading from them as time goes on and they are told to behave and become productive and all that.

You call a 13-year old a kid and he'll be offended. He'll be angry, and rightly so.

Just saw a movie (or it was a series) that typified it. 13-year old girl is treated by law enforcement as being brain-dead. She objects to it. Happens all the time and is like the truth of this culture.

I was just speaking to a woman who had a 18 or 19 year old daughter. I just told her about some of this and she rapidly agreed. That her daughter had been much saner when she was 15. She made sense, she understood things. Now that she is 18 all of that was gone, according to her. Perhaps some grudge or hatred shone through in this but all the same.

I find that young children (I mean teenagers) understand everything I say.

I find that when I called a 15-year old a kid, she told me I was less mature than she was lol. I was talking to this 13-year old. He quickly called me his new friend, not that I liked it as much. But he loved hearing me speak and speaking in return. Only was around him for a few days (few times) but still.

I was told not to speak of those things I was speaking to him about. By adults who were in positions of authority. They apparently thought I was corrupting youth. I was even told to shut my mouth when I was talking to a 50-year old. They said I was instigating. It seems wherever I go people try to get me to shut up lol.

Furthermore, the stupidest thing you can ever say is to seek help from a "competent mental health professional" when they epitomize trouble. A 'certified mental health professional' will not be employed to talk about or deal with health issues. He or she will be employed to correct or try to correct (it never works) people's beliefs.

Mental health workers are moral agents, not health care agents.

They try to change you like parents mostly try to change children (humans). It's their work. All figures in positions of authority always try to change the people they are dealing with. This is also why women try to change men they are marrying; they feel like they are in positions of authority regarding her man's conduct.

They feel like, and society tells them so, that they have a right to insist on certain behaviour from their husbands. That is the contract, so to speak. It goes much deeper than that.

I would expect different from a supposed 'red pill guy', but there you have it.

The whole of moral society is garnered around this thought that we have a right to change people we disagree with. This is stemming from moral law that originated with the great religions, but may have existed before that.

Current secular culture is still deeply infested by and determined by older religious moral codes. Our law system for example still completely agrees with the monotheistic position regarding behaviour and punishment. The fundamentals are exactly the same; it is the same system and nobody seems to know this.

Because they can't look outside of the box. Of course they will fiddle and fit about individual moral codes. But moral codeness itself is uncontested.

And there you have it. Sleeping with a friend of your daughter or even with your daughter itself. Is considered. The vilest of threats. And it IS the vilest of threats to the structure as we have created it in the past and continues to go on unabated in the present. It is a threat to authority - fake authority, mind you.

That is why the powers that be will also (out of deep jealousy and pain) try to kill you for doing something like that. If they don't kill you with a gun or knife or club, they will try to kill you by ruining your social status, business opportunies, or economical opportunities and potential in general.

That is why people are being locked up in psychiatry. It is not to heal them. It is to contain them and make sure they can't do anything useful anymore with their time and their skills, so they simply are rendered powerless to do the things they have or had been doing before. It is just a way to incapacitate someone.

Psychiatry is meant to incapacitate. That is its purpose. Someone who is locked up cannot work, cannot make money, cannot do anything to improve his standard of living. It is the ultimate disease and the ultimate punishment and containment. The same applies to the justice system of course (criminal law) but psychiatry does not simply hold that you have done something against the law, it simply holds that you have done something immoral.

And for immorality, having wrong thougths, having incorrect or "wrong" thinking, you can simply be locked up forever until those "professionals" (that are anything but, they are horrible beings and can't do **** of what they're supposed to do) think you are no longer thinking wrongly or they no longer register anything with you or within you (they can't really look within and they hold the opinion, completely contratry to PUA lore, that you can never know how another person is feeling or feels), so when they no longer register with you a thought or behaviour that tells them you are a threat to the societal status quo, then they will release you.

Psychiatry serves to protect the status quo. It serves to protect:
  • authority
  • parenting
  • government
  • power over others
  • lack of freedom to persue your own goals and ideas and life and lifestyle
  • subjugation to the state
  • control of males over females in the public sphere
  • control of females over males in the private sphere
  • sexlessness in ordinary culture except as that which happens within recognised relationships
  • contractual relationship and contractual marriage itself

And much more of course. It seeks to ensure that youth will grow up as the ones who came before them have grown up. It seeks to protect tradition and that everything will forever remain the same, because anything else will or would shake the foundations of this world and leave too many people powerless (or seeing their false, abhorrant powers ripped from them).

Psychiatry is the moral defense system of this world.

Just the simple fact that all mental health workers profess the belief that you can never know how another person feels or is feeling, from the outside, by observing or whatever,

and the fact that this skill and ability forms the core of seduction,

should tell you that such statements have no place here. Get rid of mental health care, and don't tell anyone to go there. The only function it has is to provide living space for people who are losing their mind at home. But a none health-care adjusted mechanic (just as ordinary living spaces provided) would perfectly serve the same pupose; it is the living space that helps, not the health care or the pills or the 'therapy'.

It is being around other people in a rather safe environment that helps, not the treatment you get from the people who try to keep their personal feelings out of everything they do.

The people who employ sexlessness as their basic survival strategy.

The people who will become mad and utterly insane at anything sexual you do with anyone, be it personel or patients/inmates.

You tell a girl you like her and you will get punished.
You have a girl sitting in your room (or you in hers) and you get punished.
By all means don't let them know you've had sex with her. Wait 3 years before you do that. They will be on to you and try to prevent it from happening next time. It will end up in some report and they will read it (new people, other personnel) will read it in their spare time e.g. when they are doing night shifts.

Yes I've had sex with a girl here. You don't know what it's like. She didn't even know what it was like. How utterly silent you have to be about what you do.

There was a manic woman here who sleeps with guys in psychiatric 'hospitals' all the time, and lies straight and flat into personnel's faces, and they all believe her. She even tells them she never lies and they believe it. She tells them she never lies about lying also and they believe it. They are utterly stupid.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told some of the things I am telling you now to a person I could not trust and it is a main reason I am locked up here. But I am turning the tide against them I guess. I am just enforcing my wishes upon them because their formost purpose is to keep you locked up in life.

If you don't care about dying anymore, or about being 'dead', suddenly they have an obligation to do as you wish. Lol. It is funny. Life is seen as a prison.

Religion sees life as a prison from which you may never escape. Psychiatry is that prison, or tries to mirror that prison, mimick it. If you verbally say you are going to kill yourself, they will lock you up. If you only act it out, you win. They can't let you die, so if you stop eating, they will start to feed you.

Even if it against the institution's rules to give you food. To bring you food.

The rules are amended because their foremost duty is to keep you alive (locked up). Death is an escape and a liberation, so they can't have that. So if you put them to the choice of keeping up with their insanity and enforcing you to do as they wish, or you simply not feeding yourself, suddenly the rules are amended and they start honouring your wishes. Most of the time.... it only takes 3 days of not eating to get them to do as you want.

;-).

LOL.

I am brought meals and tea in my room. Hotel service. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS INSTITUTION. At least not this department/building.

And I will get what I want, every small part of it. This is just a beginning, a small asset, I guess. But it is monumental, if I were so to speak. A thought comes to mind; don't tell people too loudly how good you are doing, because jealousy is a light sleeper.

So I will keep it at this for now. Kudos, and behave ;-). Bart.

SteR said:
Have any of you guys been tempted to 'go there' so to speak? I dread having daughters as I imagine I'd find it a real struggle keeping cool around a group of pretty young women haha.
When you become a father you will lose your sense of utter sanity as decades and deciaeons of programmed behaviour are passed onto you, and you will lose the desire to fight authority and you will insist that the continuation of the species and the safety and sanctity of family structure are the only real priorities in your life anymore.

;-). And you will garner 'respect' from mainstream culture (accepted religion/society/authority) and this respect will allow you to be treated like a horror by your wife as she gets her way in every little thing she wants.

Until she's had enough of the limitations you impose on HER and then you will start raping her and she will get a divorce without telling anyone what was happening between the sheets :p.

(Because the children can't know).

And so it goes. Welcome to life. Happy living.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen so many words typed to demonstrate that you missed the point completely haven't a clue.

I didn't say the thoughts weren't 'normal and natural'. You did. You then proceed to have a navel gazing extravaganza with your own observation.

At least you are safely locked away in the nuthouse. Best of luck 'turning the tide against them'.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Best of luck 'turning the tide against them'.
That's the jealousy I was talking about. Good going straight away. Something to deny another person or to take it away from him. Siding with the oppressors ;-). Good luck with yourself then.

I will say one more thing before I leave here, and leave you (a..?) to yourself.

Saying someone has missed the point completely is easy without evidence or rationale, they are empty words.

You never said the thoughts were 'abnormal or unnatural' but that acting on it would be crazy or stupid. You also said (more or less) that anyone entertaining such thoughts should be sent to a psychiatrist. I guess I can take this to mean to not be self-destructive. That's your point right?

Stay on the safe side. Don't land yourself in trouble. But taken at face value, this doesn't just mean 'don't do anything stupid', it also means 'stay within the bounds set by the outer culture'. Nonetheless, doing so means those bounds remain in place, or less. Are you being wise and smart or cowardly? I don't know, only the person who does it himself can tell.

I will say that if you are just weighing dangers and consequences, you are smart. If you are lying to yourself about your wishes and desires, you are stupid.

And I never said you said those things about the thoughts. "So now you go and call acting on sane impulses insane.". See? I was talking about acts, not thoughts.

I will just say that if you go to a psychiatrist and you tell them you have those thoughts, fantasies and wishes and the desire to act on them, that psychiatrist will keep you locked up for the rest of your life if he has to, and you will have done the stupidest thing you could ever done, that will far surpass whatever madness you can give yourself by actually acting out those impulses in a stupid way.

So you are here trying to replace one stupid thing with another. Taken from deep experience, yes. Telling someone to go see a therapist or to seek help is never a helpful thing, because if there was really a cause for needing help, you should be the one providing it because you are the one who care. The psychiatrist doesn't care. He gets extra money for another patient that will keep seeing him for perhaps many decades.. Only people care, role models don't. It is the most helpful, selfish thing you can say. I say helpful because it is not. People who try to "help" people generally fvck up. It is a truism in homeless care and homeless services (people living on the streets and the volunteers that take care of them) that wanting to "help" is a cause for being denied your position as a volunteer. People who try to 'help' people fix their lives, fvck up.. This is as true for 'competent mental health care professionals' (or mental health professional as you said, if we are going to mince words) as it is for anyone.

And a competent mental health professional doesn't exist. It is a contradiction in terms because they are not dealing with health, they are just dealing with behaviours they are going to prevent by constraining and constricting you. It has nothing to do with insanity or anything of that kind.

And I was just alluding to that in my reply (replies).

So what are you really trying to do with that statement? And what are you trying to do with this "At least you are safely locked away in the nuthouse." Help me? That's what the shrinks think they do. You must be of the same mindset.

They think they are helping me, so do you. That is the disease. Maybe you should be locked up and the key thrown away so you can't do it to more people. What about that?

That would actually be an effective way of dealing with a problem. Not what you do ;-). I couldn't care less for people who say these things. They are part of mainstream culture and mainstream thought and are not meant to be here.

It just proves you are.... well what to say. Infatuated with yourself I guess. The father you have become. I couldn't care less about fathers in that style, in that sense. It is not about having fertilized a woman. That has nothing to do with it.

Just as for women it has nothing to do with having given birth to a child or having been pregnant (mostly the former thing).

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The closer a woman is to my daughters age, the more she seems like a child to me. I have interns and coworkers in this age range...it's hard not to Dad talk them. Some, the outliers who are just beautiful I can't ignore, but they still seem like children in adult bodies when they open their mouths and that ruins it. I seriously doubt I could date anyone under 26, 27.