Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being a " mature " man

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with everything that's happened in your life .....

would you go back to being a 21 year old again ... if you could ?

I would if I knew then what I know know and still had the perks that maturity

gets you like ..better income and the such

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the problem. the thing thats great about getting older is all the lessons you learn. the thing that sucks is that time to use those lessons is getting shorter and shorter.

so id love to go back in time knowing what i know now.

id like to go back to about 17. highschool is a f*cked up place no matter how much you have learned in life, so i'll skip that. but i'd have loved to have the insights i have now when i was in university.

that said, i don't believe in looking back in life - we are but ashes and dust as the romans said - so fight the good fight and die with a smile on your face.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently taking a class on Behavioral Health and Aging. My professor is pushing 80 and is a dual PhD brilliant man. I'm his favorite student and usually score perfectly on his 6-8 page essay exams. He chose to use the book "Aging Well" by George E. Vaillant, M.D. The book is a great read and I highly recommend it to everyone, regardless of age. It's astounding the way how well you develop emotionally from your birth affects every phase of your life from there on out. If you don't develop emotionally correctly in each phase it can seriously screw you up. Definitely get the book...it's a must read.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't develop emotionally correctly in each phase it can seriously screw you up
that must be my problem ! ! !:cry: nah I'm happy where I'm at and can't complain about much except for the fact I can call a 30 year old a kid now ...and 19 and 20 year old women don't want me ...and I ache longer and more than I used too, hangovers last a couple days anymore ..can't see or hear as well, I wanna be 25 again .... besides that man I'm happy

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
that must be my problem ! ! !:cry: nah I'm happy where I'm at and can't complain about much except for the fact I can call a 30 year old a kid now ...and 19 and 20 year old women don't want me ...and I ache longer and more than I used too, hangovers last a couple days anymore ..can't see or hear as well, I wanna be 25 again .... besides that man I'm happy
lol...wait until you start making those noises you used to laugh at your parents for making when they got up out of the easy chair...hehe. You're only as old as you feel. My 7 year old's grammy is in her 70's and she only looks like she's in her 50's. She is full of energy, in great shape, is very active and happy. I adore her. My professor is a bit older than she is and he does look his age...but he is a college professor at two different colleges and is incredibly happy and full of energy. The key to living a long and full life is to make a conscious choice to be happy.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
with everything that's happened in your life .....

would you go back to being a 21 year old again ... if you could ?

I would if I knew then what I know know and still had the perks that maturity

gets you like ..better income and the such

If I could be 21 again and add the years to my life... yes.

If I had to be the 21 year old I was and live it all over again... no.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea, even though I thought I had it all figured out, I was CLUELESS back then. If I had a 35 yr olds knowledge and experience at 21 I could conquer the world!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
Uh, where I hang most 19 and 20 year olds want guys your age. I read these posts and I realize how there is nothing worse than being a 30-something male stuck in America. A nightmare placed on another nightmare :nervous:. This is almost as bad as the loser FSU marriage forums where 45 year old American guys question if they can handle a 20 year old Ukrainian wife. Entire threads based on a guy's insecurity over his age. Shows you how f***** America has become these days. I have never read a Turkish or Italian guy wonder such things. It is usually, "I think she will treat me well enough." American guy responds, "You are lucky, but my Oksana is 19 and it will never work. She will leave me in a few years. I could never make her complete." I swear, just go read those loser forums.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Entire threads based on a guy's insecurity over his age. Shows you how f***** America has become these days.
Hey Sparky ...you reading a different thread then I am ...because I'm pretty sure everyone in the thread said they would not go back unless they could with the knowledge they have now, otherwise NO ....

I don't call that insecurity over one's age ... I call that being happy where you are at

:rockon:

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I so would.

sparky0000, you obviously have not hit your thirties. Live a little and then come back to this forum.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
My professor is pushing 80 and is a dual PhD brilliant man. .
AND

Wyldfire said:
I'm his favorite student and usually score perfectly on his 6-8 page essay exams.
So...if you were not his favorite student and if you were scoring average on his 6-8 page essay exams...would you still considering him a "brilliant man"?

;)

In a more serious note...what the second quote adds to this thread?

Anyway, I personally don't want to be twenty one again.