Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a Homosexual

Reaction score
I had a thought a couple of days ago as a man who's been married to a beautiful woman for the last 7 years:

Being homosexual is no different than being a pedophile.

Both are sexual perversions that are different from the expected sexual preference of an "adult of the opposite sex". I know that the BIG difference is that when it comes to pedophiles, there are VICTIMS and that of course makes it 100 times worse morally speaking.

However, when it comes to straight up sexual discussion, both a pedophile and a homosexual have perverted sexual thoughts that differ from the mean. If a man can't help himself and is naturally attracted to other men, how is that different than a man who can't help himself to be naturally attracted to sick pedophile thoughts. Really think about this - what is the sexual difference? Both are straying from the norm of being attracted to beautiful women, they want none of it, it doesn't interest them.

Might as well pile on here, a man who has bestiality thoughts - how is that different than a man who wants to bang another man?? And I mean, how is it different when it comes to SEXUAL PERVERSIONS? I know that legally there is a difference, and victim-wise there is a difference.

But in the end, the reason so many people dont (or at least used to not) like the idea of homosexual sex is because it's a perverted mindset that differs from the norm. But the media has managed to convince everyone otherwise. SURE, there are no victims LEGALLY, but its still a perversion of normal sexual thought.

Pedophiles, bestiality lovers, necrophiliacs, they all have perversions of what turns them on - how is that different than a man perverting away from wanting women and wanting a man instead?

Everything I have just said can be applied to lesbians as well.

Someone convince me that being a homosexual is no better a perversion than the ones i described above.

Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you enjoy being a moron, then enjoy it.

Nobody here or anywhere else owes you an explanation of anything.

Your bizarre thoughts are your bizarre thoughts.
I'd enjoy more if someone posted a logical argument for or against what i said, instead of liberally and retardedly calling me a moron.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a Troll post or what this is :confused: ?

Skip To My Marriage said:
I had a thought a couple of days ago as a man who's been married to a beautiful woman for the last 7 years:

Both are sexual perversions that are different from the expected sexual preference of an "adult of the opposite sex". I know that the BIG difference is that when it comes to pedophiles, there are VICTIMS and that of course makes it 100 times worse morally speaking.

You just answered your own question. One act involves two willing (and legal) participants while one involves a form of child rape, or sexing someone that's not at the mental capacity to willingly (and legally) participate.

However, when it comes to straight up sexual discussion, both a pedophile and a homosexual have perverted sexual thoughts that differ from the mean. If a man can't help himself and is naturally attracted to other men, how is that different than a man who can't help himself to be naturally attracted to sick pedophile thoughts. Really think about this - what is the sexual difference? Both are straying from the norm of being attracted to beautiful women, they want none of it, it doesn't interest them.

So are Asexual men the same as Pedophiles as well? Because your argument is seemingly based on if a man doesn't want to have sex with a woman, that means he's kind of "sick in the head," so sick in the head that he's on the same level as a pedophile, which makes absolutely NO sense.

Might as well pile on here, a man who has bestiality thoughts - how is that different than a man who wants to bang another man?? And I mean, how is it different when it comes to SEXUAL PERVERSIONS? I know that legally there is a difference, and victim-wise there is a difference.

It's very different, one is an act between two adults and the other "could" be categorized as abuse of an animal. Plus you are comparing apples to oranges overall.

But in the end, the reason so many people dont (or at least used to not) like the idea of homosexual sex is because it's a perverted mindset that differs from the norm. But the media has managed to convince everyone otherwise. SURE, there are no victims LEGALLY, but its still a perversion of normal sexual thought.

Pedophiles, bestiality lovers, necrophiliacs, they all have perversions of what turns them on - how is that different than a man perverting away from wanting women and wanting a man instead?

Someone convince me that being a homosexual is no better a perversion than the ones i described above.

Sir, I'm not sure if I can convince you of anything. You come off like a troll with these questions that make absolutely no sense. You are comparing two adults having sex to child rape and a human being fvcking a dog? It doesn't matter if the two adults having sex is considered heterosexual sex or homosexual sex, it's still TWO ADULTS. The other forms of sexual acts are in totally different categories and cannot (and should not) be compared to each other.

Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Not sure if this is a Troll post or what this is :confused: ?
Forget the legality of it all.

The MINDSET of a gay person, is it not just a sexual perversion that is no different than the examples I brought up? A sexual attraction that is different than normal.

No trolling here, I've been reading this site the past 10 years, these are actual logical thoughts I had as a straight woman loving man. Sexually speaking, if a man doesn't get turned on by women, and instead gets turned on by men, how is his mind any less perverted than a man that is turned on by children? It's all sexual perversion in the end, a sexual preference that is not normal, not what we are brought up to believe by our parents, if you take away the obvious legality of it. Now is there anyone smart enough to give me a valid argument against it?

Forget the legality of it, that is obvious. I am strictly talking about the MINDSET.

Reaction score
To bring it to another level, some parts of the world are against gay people, but have no problem marrying off 10 year old girls to adult men-I don't agree with that of course, but it goes back to my point, it's all sexual perversions and completely unnatural, but in this country the gay perversion is celebrated like crazy and it's sickening to me.

So, how is a homosexual mindset different from a pedophile mindset? Good ole normal sex just doesn't do it, something more perverse is needed.

Greg S

Banned
Reaction score

You're a garbage human being.

Greg S

Banned
Reaction score

The MINDSET of a gay person, is it not just a sexual perversion that is no different than the examples I brought up? A sexual attraction that is different than normal.

No trolling here, I've been reading this site the past 10 years, these are actual logical thoughts I had as a straight woman loving man. Sexually speaking, if a man doesn't get turned on by women, and instead gets turned on by men, how is his mind any less perverted than a man that is turned on by children? It's all sexual perversion in the end, a sexual preference that is not normal, not what we are brought up to believe by our parents, if you take away the obvious legality of it. Now is there anyone smart enough to give me a valid argument against it?

Forget the legality of it, that is obvious. I am strictly talking about the MINDSET.
Do you want a medal? My apologies in calling you a garbage human being. You're a subhuman.

Greg S

Banned
Reaction score
I'd enjoy more if someone posted a logical argument for or against what i said, instead of liberally and retardedly calling me a moron.
Moron is way too kind. Subhuman POS fits much better.

Reaction score
why? cause he tells it like it really IS, instead of being subverted into being a queer?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like this guy opinions:up:

Greg S

Banned
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
why? cause he tells it like it really IS, instead of being subverted into being a queer?
No you dumbass. I wouldn't be surprised if both you and him are gay.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

Who defines normal? I have a different theory on sexuality than others, a lot of guys might disagree with me however. You have people that are "curious" or "freaks", and they might end up screwing someone of the same sex but not actually "commit" to any serious relationships. Then you have people that are actually attracted, fall in love with, etc. members of the same sex. I guess I don't know what defines "normal"? If you are talking about a natural order of things, then I guess you could make homosexuality abnormal, but there are ways to still create children without actual sexual intercourse between a man and a woman.

No trolling here, I've been reading this site the past 10 years, these are actual logical thoughts I had as a straight woman loving man. Sexually speaking, if a man doesn't get turned on by women, and instead gets turned on by men, how is his mind any less perverted than a man that is turned on by children?

Well, you are equating LGBT to being a pervert and child rapist, and I don't see how the comparison can be made? Again, when two adults decide to have sex that's their business, whatever type of "sex" they get involved in is nobody's business. When you have someone molesting a CHILD, that's a child rapist. This is someone that really is looking for power, control and domination and they are taking advantage of an innocent child in the act of doing so. Child molesting is Child Rape, because it's in the same category of raping a female that's been drugged up. The point is to have power over a WEAKER person, so you can take advantage of them and feel some sort of superiority. There's NO COMPARISON between two adult LGBT members and a Child Rapist, they are not in the same category.

It's all sexual perversion in the end, a sexual preference that is not normal, not what we are brought up to believe by our parents, if you take away the obvious legality of it. Now is there anyone smart enough to give me a valid argument against it?

I already gave you an argument against your premise. For one, you are tying two separate acts together as ONE unethical act, when only ONE of the two separate acts is unethical. Two gay dudes or two lesbian women having sex, is just them having sex. A child rapist is something totally different as I pointed out.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread shows how prevalent PC thinking has become. Homosexuality has been considered abnormal throughout most of history. Only in about the last 10 years or less has it been decided that you are a "piece of human garbage" if you think it may be a perversion.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

However, when it comes to straight up sexual discussion, both a pedophile and a homosexual have perverted sexual thoughts that differ from the mean..
Agree, abnormal is abnormal. I've came to the same conclusion many years ago. This is pretty much how it was almost universally viewed for most of history and likely prehistory until a few years ago. In fact, opposite sex 'child brides' has much more historical support than gay marriage, which has none.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least for a man to find another another man for $ex is straight forward.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check in at your local penitentiary and find out the difference real quick.

It's a fair question, though. What matters are the consequences to your actions. It doesn't matter what one individual thinks is right or wrong but what will happen to him as a result. Some societies (like Muslim societies) will drop a hammer on you if you're homosexual. Ironically many a Muslim elite of days gone by kept not only men but boys for his use. Anyway today in the USA a pedophile will be an outcast as in most places. Gay adults are not treated the same way on the basis that they are consenting adults. Back in the day, yes it was "deviant" and we can still call it that. I suppose societies consider and reconsider which "deviances" are harmless overall and which are not. Like it or not, homosexuality has been reconsidered to be less detrimental to the tribe to the extent that they can even be married. Some argue this debases marriage but I think marriage in the west lost its value long ago.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just telling it like I see it. Homosexuality has often been tolerated but still on the fringe of society. You ask a fair question...my take is two adults can do what they want but they cannot expect the general market (society) to change for them. But in America, everyone seems to demand new carpeting rather than putting on slippers.