"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Being a Don Juan comes at a price

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I've become desensitised to feelings and emotions and one minute really care about a girl then next minute feel nothing.

I escalate quickly and sex on the first or second date is common. Then I want to move on. My ex I banged first night and we continued seeing each other and jumped into an LTR.

Now I feel more cautious and guarded re my feelings. Prob for the best, if a genuine rocket comes along I will snap her up. The rest, as the scottish say, can get tae fvck
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
You can't just turn this red pill sh1t off unfortunately. At the same time, it's barely even red pill knowledge it's just flauting their harem in your face while eating their cake to by throwing themselves at you emotionally/verbally. Even the most "ethical slvt" does this (and then whines to her gfs about "why is he so attached?") It is absolutely crazy.

I think unless you can learn to enjoy the deception and never get attached then you are SOL in this game. I have this mental block where I absolutely can't stand the thought of her thinking she is playing me, because there is no mutual respect on which to build a relationship there, yet I am supposed to let myself be played, pretend I'm not, and eventually go exclusive with this player who is chuckling to herself the whole time. Meanwhile I'm supposed to feel better about that bc I spin plates with 1/4 the efficacy she does.
Yeah it's a major turn off for me. I can't even pursue women anymore when I pickup this vibe from them. The entitled, play by her rules and I'm just another notch in her rotation vibe is very off putting for me to the point where I can't even feel any lust or attraction for her.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
@BeExcellent and @guru1000 summed it up pretty well. This transformation is a journey, not a destination. Nobody ever truly becomes a Don Juan, maybe on their death bed when they have obtained all of their assets, their family is intact, and they can die with no regrets.

We are social creatures, men and women, and driven towards relationships. It is an innate part of our biology that drives many physiological processes within our own bodies and causes such strong emotions.

There are essentially stages to this journey going from beta to don juan. The issue I see is that men get stuck. They reach the point of abundance and are never able to move beyond that. This could happen due to a variety of reasons, and almost none of them are external. It happens from validation of dating beautiful women, the gratification of sexual promiscuity, selfish conviction to their purpose, there are too many to list.

Then a man needs to move beyond that stage to become selfless, compassionate, and act with integrity. However, many will stay there because it is intoxicating and their poor experiences with women that they helped create have left them bitter and angry with everyone but themselves.

Many many men never reach the abundance stage and thus marry low quality women, often the first one they gain access to. This is further propagated by the increase of single moms (ie. deadbeat dads) and the complete lack of strong male role models for young men.
 

Curious321

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Okay I have a question as a newbie. It seems though the guys on this thread seem very experienced so here goes...

Im 23, good financial job, good hobbies and enjoy weekends with my friends. I would easily say I am a good looking guy and stand at 6'1, slim build (working on getting bigger). I've only had one relationship ( 9/10 months) which ended on my terms but still was a bad break up. Before this Ive never really been in an intimate relation with a girl ( im thinking some form of social anxiety or whatever) Nonetheless, Ive always been socially okay but my social status is not very strong and I was the class clown in school and the average guy during college. I've been reading the DJ bible and other material to remove my AFC mindset but I have always been a very driven man with much bigger ambitions in life. My problem is I dont seem to attract many women naturally and I want to get to the status of the OP on this post. At least for a while. Now that I have a job, social life is a lot more difficult.

I want to know of there is still a chance for me at this stage or if im too late/old? I detest a man who settles for less just out of desperation and I am willing to make the necessary changes. Self improvement are all well and good but that does not equate to being good with women. I want to be able to spin plates but dont really know where/how to start?

Any of you guys in a similar situation before things changed?

Would be great to get some advice.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
in my opinion there are benefits to not escalating quickly if you want to get into a long-term relationship with a chick....
Isn’t this the same thing as saying - I will not have sex with you on first date woman, you can not sck my dck on first date woman, b cause I want SERIOUS relationship.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top