“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

"Being A DJ"

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
I would like to clarify something.

In the past people (including myself) have often referred to the idea that a DJ is a particular person that we should model ourselves after.

This notion is wrong.

"Being A DJ" is simply taking our core values and using them to develop ourselves into an outstanding character.

No one is here to tell you that "It's wrong/right to do ______." That is reflective of each persons own values, none of which are completely universal. People are here to tell you how you can take your values and use them to become a great person.

Would have made this a lot longer if I had the time and if there's interest I'll write an addition.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
230
Reaction score
52
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

I feel ya dawg, this is a message often overlooked in a tangled mess of techniques and rules. Some guys get so caught up in the method that they lose their personalities. To me, being a DJ is having the balls to be yourself to the extreme. Uninhibited, fearless and free from the confines of rigid mentalities. The techniques are there as your training wheels to give you SOMETHING to start out with, but eventually you gotta learn to fly!

Nice to have you back man. LOVE your posts! :)
 

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
True, but then that kinda defeats the purpose of these forums doesn't it??

The forums are good to START people down the path, but after that you just kinda get a feel for things when you get to know yourself.

Thats why I gotta kinda chuckle at the idea of a "Masters Forum", What the f*ck are the "Masters" gonna talk about, Rules??

Damn I get off topic too easily.

Good post.

Mr. Mystery
 
Top