"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Being a DJ doesn't mean all about dating women

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Just because you date women does not make you a DJ. Remember, being a DJ means everything positive in life and having things your way. The way how i see things in life, I think it would be great if you guys hung out with alot of women and became friends with most of them first. Also, having a crush on someone on the first time you see them should be reduced and you should approach slowly and pick by quality. Also, a DJ would just make moves on women without having to deal with alot of troubles and having actual crushes on them, don't you guys think that too?

We have to reduce the amount of women we want to date, and rather date the ones we think will be our loves for at least a few months. Usually, when you think alot about this stuff, It's harder to fall from your troubles.

The saying goes...

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

Therefore... The bigger you make a big deal out of this, the harder your problem will solve. Just think life as an easy thing. Trust me, if you think getting hit on or getting rejected is something terrible. I'd rather get rejected and never become married just so I can saved the three thousand people who lost their lives at the WTC. You need to care more about your life and others and become selfless and the more you act this way, the more you will suceed. The reason why most of us are having problems is the fact that we aren't being influenced well-enough and we aren't realizing things that much... We are pretty much closed on our minds and we need to open our minds and hearts more and when we take a fresh air and look outside the real world, we will see what life is all about and what nature has brought to us.

Confidence is one important thing when it comes to wanting to become a sucessful person. However, confidence is what helps you realize things more and courages you more to things. Holding a temporary confidence is okay but having a permanent one or aka Positive Attitude is a greater thing.

So here is my tip guys...

Being a DJ doesn't mean all about dating women. It's about your life and dreams by doing other things as well. One thing I must recommend is finding alot of women to become friends with you. Hanging out with my friends is one of my favorite. The bad thing about my present event is that I just lost a really great friend who was known as my best friend... I decided that I should not become closer with her since she's just hanging out with other guys. I let her go. It's easy as that. However, I'm a bit worried I might lose my other friend. She's one of my best friends as well.

Good luck and best wishes to you all.


With much respect and regards,
tactic
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Bravo! A+
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Good to see the weekly "DJing isn't just about getting women" post quota has been fulfilled.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Actually, I prefer this way of thinking:

Being a DJ IS about getting women.

Being a successful person isn't just about women.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
The main reason (in my opinion) why there have been techniques on getting laid is for those who do not feel confident that they do not know. When they realize or find out that they do not know, they wish to find a technique. If you check to see the guys who know alot of this stuff and barely knows about SoSuave and other laid techniques, they just do what they can. Plus, everything depends so techniques from others won't be neccessary at all times.

Where could the guys have gotten all the techniques from? From others? If so, by theirselves? Well of course they learned i by themselves and experienced it. Even if you learned it from someone else, you still require action. So the person you learned it from knows how because it worked for him.

In my opinion, techniques work if the words that were said by the poster is true. For example, you would want to know how to make a girl laugh...

"You would see that most girls say that they like funny guys, and that it cheers them up." - This is a true statement, I've experienced to know this. With this fact, you need to have a technique for it. Like for example:

"So because girls like funny guys, you need to be funny. Talk about what other funny guys would say or learning from comedy shows."

We, or I respect Pook because he gives out very true and agreeable facts that cannot be disrespected towards to. His technique would NOT be 100% satisfactory, however, his facts are 100% true. Techniques work depending on people's appearances, styles, and attitudes.

I hope this answered your question well with the examples.

----------

Here might be some things that you might haven't realized that made you become discouraged when approaching women:

1)The way you walk ("Full shoulder", No neck bending aka no hunching, and moving your arms while you are walking or showing a bit of assertiveness).

2)The way you re-act to things and speak (Not confused, being interested, being much mature and more realistic, and a high voice).

3)Responsive (Being responsive MOST of the times is good. If you were being too responsive, then It isn't that great).

4)Knowing what to do (When your date says something then the action needs to be taken in the right time. In another words, showing that you know what you are doing is an important thing).

5)Showing hatred is bad (It's bad because it shows distrust, especially when it's on the first date).

__________________


Tactic
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. You missed my point. Sosuave isn't just about that bull of "I'm here to better myself" crap. It's about getting laid. As it was in it's beginning...until some geeks came up in here and tried to change it to the better ya self shyt.

2. Nothing is 100% as in relations to the above senior Don Juan that you mentioned.

3. I have no trouble getting women but I do appreciate the advise you left.

4. So suave is becoming a place where loser can whine about how miserable their life is or how they have hit rock bottom. It used to be a place where you could actually learn different techniques that real men were actually out there trying instead of talking about. If you doubt me look at the discussion topics page...very actual positive information on it these days...hence the switch to the "I'm here to better myself" bull crap.

5. As I said it's about getting laid when you peal away the veneer of self doubt and hiding in the darkness stuff. Nothing more or less. Show me where I am wrong.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Player_Supreme,

I hope I didn't give too much information. Majority of the things I posted there was meant for the others as well. It was an add-on for my tip.

I have only been a member for this forums for only more than half of a year. However, I noticed some changes. The thing we need for the forums is newer members who know their stuff well and to teach us things. Just like having a personal trainer. I think helping people realizing more things is a great thing.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by tactic
Player_Supreme,

I hope I didn't give too much information. Majority of the things I posted there was meant for the others as well. It was an add-on for my tip.

I have only been a member for this forums for only more than half of a year. However, I noticed some changes. The thing we need for the forums is newer members who know their stuff well and to teach us things. Just like having a personal trainer. I think helping people realizing more things is a great thing.
1. I actually didn't read your whole post so no you didn't give too much info (whatever that is about?).

2. My point is this. You want to call yourself a don juan, correct. Do you even know the fictional story of Don Juan? Well let me drop some information on you. Don Juan is a open quotes "fictional (close quotes)" character. That means there never was a real don juan. Secondly; Don Juan was all about getting women. He was a super Player. He would do anything to get laid by a female.

My issue with you newbies is your not living in reality with this "I'm here to better myself" crap. This site is about getting pvssy. You new guys have lost the original vision. It's not about learning how to play the stock market or produce tv or do self improvement mantras. There are other sites for that.

The original message is getting cluttered up and it's vision is getting muddied with all this bull shyt. No wonder you have posts like:

Who cares if :

Another mistake

Why do girls lie about their sexual past, and why does it hurt me to find out?


Is there something wrong with me?

Cant believe she said this to my face...

I think I hit rock bottom today

She was rude and disrespectful

Girls asking me stupid questions

HB says I want to call you Christopher rather than Chris

Should I kiss this one good-bye?

What is wrong with me!

And this shyt gets worse each week. You got idiots wonder why they are even dating women now, and posting about it. Can you say www.gayfaggotass.com...which is where questions like that should be asked.

My point is when you cloud the vision and over complicate it with cop out crap like bettering yourself this is what you get. A muddled direction. Look at the posts above. This site has attracted all of the losers from out of the internet cracks who just want to whine about how miserable their pathetic lives are.

This is why there is very little information for you guys on how to get laid. And when playa's like me try to spit some advice at your guys your little worlds get rocked up and you start that flaming nonsense.

Think about this before you respond pal. Then go back and look at some of the original posts when this site first started. Also don't post some crap about this site growing and changing with the times...cause once again you need to re-read the above posts titles!

Let me add my final point. I've noticed that those who use that "I am here to better myself" crap are cop outs. Cause when asked if they have any women they are talking to you get that answer. Believe me I've asked them during some of their silly flame wars. You are following the wrong light if you wanna jump on that ship cause it doesn't lead down river to the sweet land of all the pvssy you want.

What does take you there is focusing on that one problem and conquering it as what this site should be all about. Save the better thyself for another place that is more qualified for that area. Anything else leads to confusion and misdirection.

When Allen first started this site it wasn't about why am I dating women or I'm bored with women...no it was about how the odd people can get laid as much as the ones who did fit into society.



peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
I've heard your words, Player_Supreme... Heard them good and well. I know the fact that alot of people here need a bit of help and support and confidence. It's a major thing we need.

I made this post on purpose, to give out a good point of what a Don Juan should be and how we could make Don Juan into a real character. Each one of us.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
i agree that this site has become more or less, a cry babies forum.

However look at it this way, this forum has been around for how many years now and its the next generations turn at deciding what and who they are.

Thats the way life works.

Nobody stays 18 for more then one year.


Seems to me player_supreme is crying about the whiners when he too whines all the time. Just about different things.

It's life.

New generations mean new ideas and new thoughts. Either you try to help or you whine like player_surpreme that "it aint the same no more."

But remember this, every generation from the beginning of time has said the same things. "Our generation was so much better and stronger."
 

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Vancouver
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
i agree that this site has become more or less, a cry babies forum.

However look at it this way, this forum has been around for how many years now and its the next generations turn at deciding what and who they are.

Thats the way life works.

Nobody stays 18 for more then one year.


Seems to me player_supreme is crying about the whiners when he too whines all the time. Just about different things.

It's life.

New generations mean new ideas and new thoughts. Either you try to help or you whine like player_surpreme that "it aint the same no more."

But remember this, every generation from the beginning of time has said the same things. "Our generation was so much better and stronger."
First of all you speak of your generation not knowing that the original posters here are of your generation. Sorry.

Secondly, If this is what you call new thoughts and ideas then your way off track. Look at the posts that I listed and show me new thoughts and ideas... I thought so. You use nice words but have nothing to back them up with.

Third point: I don't whine about anything except the whiners and the gays on this site. And I do is so that hopefully they will go away and real heads who want to learn how to have game will be left. Now show me where I am wrong. Whenever you see me complain it's about faggots and losers. The very things that are destroying this site.

Fourth thing: you also got it wrong. I wasn't here in the beginning. You forgot to look at my start date. And your bold brave words about new day and all that crap don't apply here. Your not running for an office pal.

Finally what does staying 18 have to do with our topic of conversation? Your stretching here to make your words sound pretty. Only a fool will buy into what your saying without really thinking it through. Kind of like all those mis-beguided fools believing everything Michael Moore is spouting off about without actually looking for real truth and other sources.

In closing I haven't been coming here in a bit so your comments have no impact or basis in reality. Now the burden of proof is on you. Show me how those loser assed threads I listed above are benificial to growth!

And tell me how you've benefited in your own life from reading the above posts?

end of transmission
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by tactic
I've heard your words, Player_Supreme... Heard them good and well. I know the fact that alot of people here need a bit of help and support and confidence. It's a major thing we need.

I made this post on purpose, to give out a good point of what a Don Juan should be and how we could make Don Juan into a real character. Each one of us.
You are correct in some respects. But your not hearing what I'm saying. We are suppose to be MEN. Men don't need group encounter sessions to help us through shyt. We don't have to whine about how bad a woman has done us on a date.

Logic will tell you what to do. And to listen to a pack of losers for advice is feminine. Not once have any body on this site seen me post a tale of woe. And you never will. I've had bad **** happen to me before but I don't get on the internet and whine about it. I solve my problems. As a man does and should do.

Society isn't teaching young men how to be men anymore. That is my complaint. And the truth of my comments can be seen in the main discussion page.

It should be about techniques and topics of such...not "she looked at me what should I do" or something else lame like that.

I do understand where your coming from my friend. As I said I do agree in part with you. But I've seen way too many cowards hiding behind that "I'm here to better myself" stuff.

I say let's stick to the main topic at hand: How do you get Laid!

One focus. One drive. One direction. Then expand to other things after you have conquered your biggest problem that bought you here in the first place.

Copping out with it's not about dating women isn't the way. That makes those the ones I call losers cop out all that much more. I do oppologize for calling them losers. I feel this way cause they do not behave like men. It's too bad nobody has shown them the way.

peace
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
This site has officially sunk so low we are now debating "DJ philosophy".

Its almost as bad as debating "the meaning of sex".
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i thought it was but in the long run.. nah.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Self-improvement isn't the main focus of being a DJ. By improving himself, the person builds more confidence, and becomes more of a prize. This makes it easier for him to attract women. Self-improvement is just another tool a DJ has.

The main focus of a DJ was, and always will be seduction. That doesn't mean that a DJ bases his life on women. A succesful DJ seduces women to the point where they base their life around him.

my 2c.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Self-improvement isn't the main focus of being a DJ. By improving himself, the person builds more confidence, and becomes more of a prize. This makes it easier for him to attract women. Self-improvement is just another tool a DJ has.

The main focus of a DJ was, and always will be seduction. That doesn't mean that a DJ bases his life on women. A succesful DJ seduces women to the point where they base their life around him.

my 2c.
And a good 2 cents it was too!
 

Iguana

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hell yeah!

Player_Supreme, I totally agree with you man, I came here because I want to get laid!

I didn't came here to listen to these "men" whinning how bad their date was. I just want to know how to be SUCCESFUL with women because they are the most beautiful thing on earth.

:cool:

Iguana
Peace & Metal
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top