Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being A Challenge when it comes to SEX

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Don Juan, we are always working on keeping a girl interested. We've read about many ways to do this, be confident in ourselves, remain a mystery, and being a challenge are the 3 main ones. However, when it comes to sex, most of us will jump at an opportunity to get some.

There have been posts in the past, and quite a few references to it, about getting sex within 3 or 4 dates. When it comes to sex, the Don Juan turns into the typical male.

Before I go any further, I must state that this tip is for any Don Juan hoping to keep a girl around for a while. If you use the tips on Sosuave.com for getting sex, this tip is NOT for you. It's mostly for the Don Juans who are looking for a Long Term Relationship.

Now then, to continue. To properly pull this off, you need to have a LOT of self-control, and also be experienced (as a Don Juan) with women.

You also have to establish the following with the woman you're using this technique with:
- She must have a very high Interest Level in you
- She must be a worthy candidate of having a Long Term Relationship with you, although this technique will filter out the women who are NOT worthy

I must also add that this technique is FIELD TESTED and proven to work by yours truly. Now onto the good stuff!

If the woman you are dating seems to be Long Term Relationship material, you must REFRAIN from having sex with her as long as possible. I'll explain how this will benefit you in the long run instead of hurting you.

If you're a well-experienced Don Juan, you will know how to please a woman without actually having intercourse with her. You'll know the right buttons to push, and how to make her wet. As mentioned in other posts, make each making out experience differ from the others in some way, but DO NOT have sex with her. She will eventually ask you a question similar to this:

"Why haven't you jumped my bones yet?"

If you've pleased her very well, and let her go without sex from you, she WILL ask you a question like this. You're response here is incredibly crucial, and if you give her the wrong answer, she'll ditch you and find someone who will sexually please her. It took me a lot of trial and error to come up with the correct answer, but I eventually succeeded.

When she asks this, respond with "Because I know I don't need sex".

Now, you've just created a few things here:

- She now sees you as a CHALLENGE sexually, and she wants to turn you into a sexual monster.
- You are DIFFERENT than every other guy out there because you are NOT needy.
- She sees that you have an incredible amount of SELF-CONTROL

As a result of this, her Interest Level has gone up HIGHER than what it was before. However, it can decrease almost as quickly as it went up. How do you avoid this?

After you've stated that you don't need sex, you must NOT let her go too long without it, or she'll conclude that you don't find her attractive at all, and she'll go find someone else to satisfy her. My suggestion is go about 2 make out sessions before having sex with her.

Now some of you may be asking this question: "But Dr. Pony, when she finally has sex with you, doesn't it mean that she won?" Not if you deny her sex every once in a while (but not too often!). Also, be prepared for the best sex you've ever had when you finally let her have it.

Use this tip well, it'll keep your relationship very much alive.

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it man! I don't know if it'll WORK, but I definately will try it. How long do you wait though? Weeks? MONTHS?

I'll try it buddy.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing I forgot to add, it all depends on the woman. I've noticed that the longer it takes for the woman to ask the question, the better quality woman you have on your hands. If she ditches you before asking the question, she was ONLY interested in sex, and you should be thankful you didn't waste any more time with her.

My current GF took 2 months to ask. You need to have a LOT of self-control to pull this off.

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about among sub-cultures that don't have premaritals? Does withholding a similar symbol (like kissing, or petting) have the same effect?

In other words, is it the sex thats important, or the symbolic level of the relationship that sex implies?

-LG

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lord_Galth
What about among sub-cultures that don't have premaritals? Does withholding a similar symbol (like kissing, or petting) have the same effect?

In other words, is it the sex thats important, or the symbolic level of the relationship that sex implies?
If a sub-culture doesn't believe in premarital sex, all the effects of this technique will have to be accomplished with other methods discussed on this board.

In other words, this technique is useless to you.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is an important aspect of a relationship.

Showing self control may impress some women I guess. I wonder how thouroughly field tested this tip is...

But I feel its taking this challenge thing too far, if you want sex then go for it. You are really supplicating if you are holding back on sex (assuming thats what you want) just to hold a little more power in the relationship.

If you withhold sex from a great girl, who just happens to have a strong sex drive, it may drive off the great girl.

Bungo,
You say it has been field tested by you, but you have been with your girl for however long now and you say it took her 2 months to ask, how many other times have you tested this theory? It would take some time to get an accurate number since we're dealing with LTR's here.

If you don't like sex that much and want to get rid of the girls that are sexaholics, than this may be a good tip. But if your one of those don juan, interested in a LTR but also loves sex, than I don't think this is such a great tip.

Put the focus on yourself, do what you like to do, if your girl questions you on your actions, you can decide then if you will supplicate or keep on doing what your doing. You are a Don Juan, you have other things going on in your life, and you know there are other women out there if the current one decides she doesn't like your high sex drive or whatever else it may be.

I see that you are trying to impliment challenge into your sexlife in your relationships, but I really believe that depriving yourself of sex just to have more power in the relationship is taking this Don Juan thing too far.

Mr. Mystery

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be a sexual beeing yet not being controled by your sexuality: That's essential pookiness. For having experienced it in my life, i know that Holding back sex (not beeing pushy) is very powerfull, especially if you want to build tension in the first stage of any relation.

But i think your advice is bad overall. That's stupid game, the kind we should get rid of. That's not the best way to screen good candidate for LTR and there is plenty of other way to create challenge that would be more fullfulling to both parties.

Anyway, do you really want to wait two month to realise she's just lay like a dead corpse in bed when things start to going hot? That she doesnt like to suck your balls and hate cuddling after sex when you dig it?

That's a tip to become her ideal "to Settle down" nice guy or worse LJBF land: I'll bet my 20$ that she would have another partner to **** her good while your playing your naive tricks.

ps: Beware of shy/nice girls.. They often are way more nasty than you think!! At least, those i have met recently! :))

voodoolover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo:

Great post. Another product of a much wider field of thought:

A true DJ controls his emotions

To loosely quote a post from the discussion forum (credit where due), the members of a jury must base their judgement on the raw facts, whilst disregarding sympathy and emotion.

A true DJ controls his emotions

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has some validity. I have withheld sex a few times when a girl wanted it (mainly because I was physically tired, I was dating a second shift girl and she wanted it really late like 4 in the morning which is my normal sleep time and I had been up all night with her). It drove her crazy.

I haven't tested it at the beginning of a relationship. By not having sex for a while it could be interesting. I have messed up by scoring with the girl too soon before. The girl said "I get the feeling all you want is sex"

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting tip. I had a similar situation recently...

Was on a second date with a girl I met from online. She was very cute. We were in her room making out on the bed. I got her shirt off. Then, I took her pants off, so she was under me with just her thong. Then I put my hand in there and started rubbing. She was going crazy.

I didn't want to go further because A) I hadn't prepared for it and B) I had no condoms. Well, she looked at my pants and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to just take them off? I have something we can use."

"No, I'm OK," I said. I then went down on her, although I think I stopped too soon.

We made out some more and after cuddling I went home. I called her a couple days later and set up another date, but she cancelled because she was sick. She made no further effort to contact me. I talked to her recently and found out she was seeing another guy who lived down the street from her, and he was more convenient (I'm 45 minutes away).

She wanted to be friends, but I said sorry, if we aren't dating, I can't see you. So that was the state of things last Thursday.

Am I pissed? Not really. She was hot and I got some action, but there are other girls. And I'm telling you, you will not believe how IN CONTROL you feel when you abstain from sex with a hot chick. You feel like you can do anything.

I guess the moral is: if you get a girl's clothes off, don't leave her disappointed. But if you plan is to withhold sex, don't bring her to the edge and then not deliver.

Live and learn.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post Pony!

I have one question though . You say to make out with her and make her wet and even to please her.

By this are you meaning that one should bring her to orgasm without sex ie. manual or oral stimulation.

Also, anyone who stated earlier that this might end in the woman running off to find someone else to fvck her right is missing one of the points Pony makes at the beginning of his post.

"The woman MUST have a very high Interest Level."

I don't think one would have to worry about her running off at that point.