Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a Buddhist and Women seems to like it...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Buddhist for a long time, always been interested in that...

I just never imagined women would felt so interested in that. I put that on Tinder and even when I met a girl somewhere and talk about... its like they feel so interest about that.

And when I start to talk about that and talk about energy and how people around influence that... it seems they become more interested to meet and date me.

I didn't realized it before, but its quite interesting.

Same for Deejay, playing a instrument, being a militar.

It's like a magnetic stuff...

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Understanding you don't exist is a way to attract.
No ego humbleness is attractive. It changes from moment to moment and one moment you can be proud and the next you can be humble.
Girls constantly test this to try and see if your proud. Being proud is a weakness not strength.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understanding you don't exist is a way to attract.
No ego humbleness is attractive. It changes from moment to moment and one moment you can be proud and the next you can be humble.
Girls constantly test this to try and see if your proud. Being proud is a weakness not strength.
That's true!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you try and feel your hands when your out or listen to the gaps in between the music or both at the same time?
When I'm meditating I do that. My last try was to put my hands near each other and try to feel some energy flow.

But I can focus on my hands when meditating and after getting focused I feel that I don't have hands... stop feeling it.

For music, as I'm a musician I think I can do that, but I didn't understand what you want to mean with that. I can observe every detail on a song, as my ears were trained... Is that what you mean?

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
When I'm meditating I do that. My last try was to put my hands near each other and try to feel some energy flow.

But I can focus on my hands when meditating and after getting focused I feel that I don't have hands... stop feeling it.

For music, as I'm a musician I think I can do that, but I didn't understand what you want to mean with that. I can observe every detail on a song, as my ears were trained... Is that what you mean?
No it's focusing on the silence in between the notes. you can even do it with ocean sounds or forest sounds. but in the club its 50 cent candy shop or something and your listening to the gaps in the music.

Electricity feeling i get sometimes.

David deida teaches stuff on this and he whispered into a guys ears on what to do and I'm not sure what he said but I do it often with chicks. I saw robbie williams the singer do it with a interviewer and wondered what he was doing.

Here is the video,

Some girls ain't scared and some are.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's focusing on the silence in between the notes. you can even do it with ocean sounds or forest sounds. but in the club its 50 cent candy shop or something and your listening to the gaps in the music.

Electricity feeling i get sometimes.

David deida teaches stuff on this and he whispered into a guys ears on what to do and I'm not sure what he said but I do it often with chicks. I saw robbie williams the singer do it with a interviewer and wondered what he was doing.

Here is the video,

Some girls ain't scared and some are.
Thats interesting... I've heard about it before, but I never tried with that intent. Curious to do that.

About that video, I felt curious to know what this guy said in his ears. It's like affimations... when you put your mind into some state you start to vibrate in that frequency.

I'm doing a lot with mantras... and sometimes it scares me how this things can work. I changed they way I listen to it by typing what I want... like: "Getting 1 more client to my project..." "Find a woman to date this weekend or something like that"

And put some mantras related to that... And damn, it works... but it seems that your intent have to be clear, thats why I like to write it on a notepad and keep that in mind listening to it.

This is one of those mantras I like to listen. And it seems when I listen more than one at day, it doesn't work... It works better if I focus on one mantra by a day and get into that frequency.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Thats interesting... I've heard about it before, but I never tried with that intent. Curious to do that.

About that video, I felt curious to know what this guy said in his ears. It's like affimations... when you put your mind into some state you start to vibrate in that frequency.

I'm doing a lot with mantras... and sometimes it scares me how this things can work. I changed they way I listen to it by typing what I want... like: "Getting 1 more client to my project..." "Find a woman to date this weekend or something like that"

And put some mantras related to that... And damn, it works... but it seems that your intent have to be clear, thats why I like to write it on a notepad and keep that in mind listening to it.

This is one of those mantras I like to listen. And it seems when I listen more than one at day, it doesn't work... It works better if I focus on one mantra by a day and get into that frequency.
Being thankful in all circumstances is being in a state of gratitude which is a higher level of consciousness to some. I notice some homeless people say thank-you if people give them money for whatever they decide to spend it on meaning they are in a state of gratitude just by using the word. A lot of charity's always send people emails saying thankyou for your donation when people decide to give to that charity.

The word Thank-You or thanks or cheers or whatever is quite powerful when someone decides to use it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being thankful in all circumstances is being in a state of gratitude which is a higher level of consciousness to some.
Yes! And this makes a big difference in our lives. I try to practice it constantly... not easy all the times, but I try to keep that in my conscious.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yes! And this makes a big difference in our lives. I try to practice it constantly... not easy all the times, but I try to keep that in my conscious.
Try saying thank-you to people more often if they sell you something or give you something.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
With the idea of getting rich there's two ways to be rich.

1) Have all you want.
2) Want all you have.

Lots of people choose number one and it causes discontent and a whole bunch of other problems. Number 1 is always looking into the future as well. Desire for things is a never ending pit usually. Especially the desire for cash.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not ever publish the fact that I am essentially buhddist, but I have noticed that having my mind in better order has a positive impact on y ability to attract women.

Music was actually key to my understanding of how it makes an impact. The only way that you can play good music is to just play it your way and not worry about making mistakes. Only then is it effortless and sounds the best.

I think people are interested because they know it's true at some kind of unconscious level. It's not that you're telling something that they don't know, they realize they've always known that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the idea of getting rich there's two ways to be rich.

1) Have all you want.
2) Want all you have.

Lots of people choose number one and it causes discontent and a whole bunch of other problems. Number 1 is always looking into the future as well. Desire for things is a never ending pit usually. Especially the desire for cash.
Thats a good point.

I think the way we chase money that could be a problem. I put as a purpose to make money really contributing to others, no matter in each field... I think when I earn money doing something that contribute to other human on a positive way is much more pleasurable.

I could not be in peace earning money lying to people or on a unethical way.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not ever publish the fact that I am essentially buhddist, but I have noticed that having my mind in better order has a positive impact on y ability to attract women.

Music was actually key to my understanding of how it makes an impact. The only way that you can play good music is to just play it your way and not worry about making mistakes. Only then is it effortless and sounds the best.

I think people are interested because they know it's true at some kind of unconscious level. It's not that you're telling something that they don't know, they realize they've always known that.
It makes sense man.

Cause when you truly have some mindset, your whole body will be on that frequency... And people will notice it.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't adhere strictly to any common belief system, but buddhism has a lot of concepts I find useful. Read a decent amount about it some years ago, learned to meditate and the effects of it did work wonders for attraction.

One night in particular was insane. Went to a party with mostly women. The first hour or so I was feeling a bit trapped in my mind, didn't talk much and normally that would have been a bad/boring night. Then I started meditating (eyes open as not to be too weird) in the middle of everyone. Thoughts subsided, my mind went clear, I proactively joined the conversations and from that point I rapidly gained energy. Everyone liked having me there, there was a couple of tough guy types competing, but they didn't stand a chance against my charisma. A couple of the women were simultaneously basically worshipping me, constantly telling me how awesome I was. My reaction? I just said thanks in the most casual way possible.

I remember that particularly well because after having been more or less non-existent in the eyes of women for years, it was the first time experiencing this. It perplexed me because in my view I did nothing in particular to deserve that kind of attention, it was effortless. A sharp contrast from all the times I had tried so hard and put in so much effort, only to end up with nothing.

It kinda differs a bit from what you're talking about, I never mentioned buddhism, meditation or anything related to it. I was just practicing it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't adhere strictly to any common belief system, but buddhism has a lot of concepts I find useful. Read a decent amount about it some years ago, learned to meditate and the effects of it did work wonders for attraction.

One night in particular was insane. Went to a party with mostly women. The first hour or so I was feeling a bit trapped in my mind, didn't talk much and normally that would have been a bad/boring night. Then I started meditating (eyes open as not to be too weird) in the middle of everyone. Thoughts subsided, my mind went clear, I proactively joined the conversations and from that point I rapidly gained energy. Everyone liked having me there, there was a couple of tough guy types competing, but they didn't stand a chance against my charisma. A couple of the women were simultaneously basically worshipping me, constantly telling me how awesome I was. My reaction? I just said thanks in the most casual way possible.

I remember that particularly well because after having been more or less non-existent in the eyes of women for years, it was the first time experiencing this. It perplexed me because in my view I did nothing in particular to deserve that kind of attention, it was effortless. A sharp contrast from all the times I had tried so hard and put in so much effort, only to end up with nothing.

It kinda differs a bit from what you're talking about, I never mentioned buddhism, meditation or anything related to it. I was just practicing it.
Never talk about it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thats very interesting! And makes a lot of sense.

Maybe its more about practicing it than talking about it... Cause it doesnt matter if you talk about it but you don't really practice it. People may notice this is a lie.

Serenity

Reaction score
It's always more about practicing than talking. I was having a bad start, I only really cared about enjoying the party. Getting a lot of positive attention wasn't a requirement for that, it was a side effect I didn't expect. It taught me how simple it can be to attract someone. Just be untroubled, in the present moment and engage in a positive way.

Probably doesn't hurt to make a quick mention of it in dating profiles, but you'll have to live up to the expectations of it or it will be pointless. They see buddhist and think you're an understanding guy who's down to earth and in tune with the world and yourself. Some women are very into that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always more about practicing than talking. I was having a bad start, I only really cared about enjoying the party. Getting a lot of positive attention wasn't a requirement for that, it was a side effect I didn't expect. It taught me how simple it can be to attract someone. Just be untroubled, in the present moment and engage in a positive way.

Probably doesn't hurt to make a quick mention of it in dating profiles, but you'll have to live up to the expectations of it or it will be pointless. They see buddhist and think you're an understanding guy who's down to earth and in tune with the world and yourself. Some women are very into that.
I had some experiences with that... Most of times I went to party with the desire to kiss some women, it wasn't that good... Having no expectations made some difference. Had one party I went, was enjoying the djs that were playing, and then I realized how women were staring at me.

Thats really amazing.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Now that you mention it, I have always been extra interested in women who put Buddhist in their profile. But I don't think that is something that should be discussed openly unless someone asks. To have the idea that you're going to gain something from buddhism is against the concept itself :zip: