"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Behind enemy lines

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
No, the plot of this isn't quite as sinister as the connotation you might percieve from the title, but...whatever, just read.

I remember when I first joined this site as a 16-year-old and I heard a tactic on the board and dismissed it (ignorantly, might I add) without much thought. It sounded so stupid and unnecessary; but now that I've actually tried it and benefitted from it, I suggest some of you maybe give this a try as well. The only real problem with this is that it takes some patience.

What to do: Befriend women. You might have read that last line and thought to yourself "Wow, brilliant idea, retard" but let me finish. I'm not talking about befriending girls with the implication of hooking up with them later, I'm talking about actually getting girls as legit friends to hang around with and whatnot without romatic underties - period.

Why? Because having girls as actual friends you hang out with can bring some nice rewards. About 50% of the people I hang around with on a regular basis at college are girls, and those girls have a lot to offer. Think about it - most girls have a whole squad of people they want to hang out with and party with and bring over, etc. And what makes up the general population of the friends of girls? Thats right: More girls.

By befriending girls, you're potentially able to access 2-3 times (or higher) more girls vicariously - which, simply put, means you don't have to put in hardly any effort to meet women as they're basically brought to you.

Sound easy? It is. The only real trouble is dealing with their friends you aren't attracted to. It should also be said that even the girls you're not attracted to can have some decently hot friends of their own, so you might consider befriending them as well.

To the girls you befriend you're coming off not as a guy obsessed with gettin' poon-tang, but as a guy who simply wants to hang out with them (which they'll enjoy). Also, there's nothing wrong with chillin' with girls in the first place, so don't just try to use them or they'll probably figure it out after a while and get pissy. It's a good idea to keep them happy, because if they get angry, your free supply of girls will be effectively shut down.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Girls, guys... All the same in the realm of friendship to me.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
That's a HELLA good idea!

Some of my closest friends are girls!!
 

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
i hang out with friends that are girls too. In fact, there's this girl in our group that i've known for a long time that i want to get with. Some guys have been trying to get her but she rejected them because she keeps saying shes not into relationships now, and she would not talk to them ever again. So learning from that, I've decided to just keep everything cool with her and see what happens next.
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
The last girl I tried to be with friends with...

The last girl I tried to be friends with ended up being my first relationship.

I cant be friends with girls - I want to sleep with them, or they want to sleep with me - in this case... both. <sigh>
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Lots of people here need to take a look at this. It's a solid tip, for sure.

Bump.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Man... I have been preaching this one for years.

For anyone who has yet to discover the power of having women friends.... I suggest you find it. The possiblities are endless.
 
Top