"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

behavior on a date

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
One girl I'm dating really gets ALOT of attention from guys- doesn't matter if they are between 21-70 they'll hit on her and so far I've been shooting them down kinda giving them the message they should get scarce and go find some other girl mack on. for her part she is friendly but still loves PDA with me when they are talking to her.. last date I wasn' t too aggresive cause I was getting pissed...wtf should I do? be aggressive and shoot back with C+F and openly drive them off or instead be more reserved and be more chill....
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
I'm just posting this for the sake of it..not sure
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Can you give more of a specific example of what a guy said when he approached her, how she reacted to it, what did you say to the guy to make him leave, and how did she react when you did that.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
probably would be in your best interest to ignore the come ons from other guys and cement yourself as a true man in her eyes......unless one of the guys makes her feel uncomfortable, but otherwise just role with the punches.....ex. a guy approaches and says, "You have the pretttiest face i've seen in awhile" HER:"Thank you honey" YOU:i(ignoring remark).......if she looks to you to find out what you think of that comment say, "I couldn't agree more" and smile, however.....if she's rubbing it in all the time don't take that crap and tell her your just not interstedin doing this and politely leave

P.S- tried emailing youa 3rd time but mailbox was full again
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Go the other way and suggest that she should go out and date those guys.

Run the usual destroying tactics commonly found in ASF. They work wonders.

they'll hit on her and so far I've been shooting them down kinda giving them the message they should get scarce and go find some other girl mack on.

Could come off as insecure. Depending on your tone. You could probably pull it off if you are subtle enough about it.

If I am out with a chick, and she is being hit on by a guy who blantanly knows that I am there with her, then that guy deserves to be tooled. Afterall, he is trying to tool me by chatting up my chick.

eg: If some dude is trying to chat up my chick whilst I am there, I would comment about how nice that guy was. I would tell her that he would be really nice to her, call her 20 times a day, flowers and candy and she would mean everything to him, probably wanted to get married and have kids real soon etc. (Check out TD's stuff for more). Basically try to AFC the guy whilst making him seem nice so you don't come across as being jealous.

Works wonders because the other guy thinks that you are doing him a favour. Chick thinks that you are funny, and secure whilst subconsciously gets turned off by the whole neediness that you have painted of the other guy. Win-Win :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by uniassign



If I am out with a chick, and she is being hit on by a guy who blantanly knows that I am there with her, then that guy deserves to be tooled. Afterall, he is trying to tool me by chatting up my chick.

eg: If some dude is trying to chat up my chick whilst I am there, I would comment about how nice that guy was. I would tell her that he would be really nice to her, call her 20 times a day, flowers and candy and she would mean everything to him, probably wanted to get married and have kids real soon etc. (Check out TD's stuff for more). Basically try to AFC the guy whilst making him seem nice so you don't come across as being jealous.

Works wonders because the other guy thinks that you are doing him a favour. Chick thinks that you are funny, and secure whilst subconsciously gets turned off by the whole neediness that you have painted of the other guy. Win-Win :)
This is probably the best advice I've heard on this subject matter. Good stuff.
 

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
so just come out and try to portray him as an AFC...awesome. I don't let individual instances get to me but after awhile of the same crap over and over again it gets annoying. So I then AFCize him as he chats her up...ok, then drop the whole matter afterwards I suppose.
 
Top