ilyadaimpaler
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2003
- Messages
- 330
- Reaction score
- 0
If you have a playstation 2, get ddrmax or max 2, it will teach you the basics of dancing, plus its mad fun and a good workout.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.