Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beginners guide to becoming WEALTHY

Reaction score
And I would love to stick around and argue with a bunch of guys who have never tried anything and think they have all of the answers, but I have already made up my mind to GTFO of here when I hit 7000 posts, so someone else will have to write something up. Seems like synergy and duff have an opinion. Maybe they can lead some financial discussions for the benefit of the group.
Just F'em man. I enjoy reading your posts about women (makes me think) and the financial threads. I can't find not one benefitical thread produced by these two guys lol.

Lol sorry but I still can't get over the "information" that Duffdog passed onto me that Government creates over 50% of the employment.

I would take Robert K, Str8up, or any other financial person's motivational speeches and mental framework establishment posts over the crap that Duffdog is spitting out which is UNTRUE at best.

The guy Duffdog (who claims to be a successful business person) keeps preaching that it's all about LUCK to be successful in business. So in other words:

> "F" financial education on how to invest, different investment vehicles, etc.
> "F" the creative marketing strategy sessions
> "F" the point of building your credit up to a point where you have a good line of credit at affordable rates
> "F" all studying and research that you do on your clients or buyers to learn more about them and what they want
> "F" learning about regulatory laws, incorporation, tax laws, etc. so you don't get wiped away by lawsuits and taxes

"F" all education, experience, and everything! "F" it all Duffdog says!

Str8up if the financial discussions are going to be carried on by THAT guy going forward, I think I'd get better information off the bum on the streetcorner or some of my welfare buddies lol.

And his buddy pal synergy offers NOTHING:

synergy says:

This is because nothing he (Str8up) has said is substantiated by anything Factual.
That's bull. This thread is almost 30 pages and I can go and pull out COUNTLESS pieces of things that Str8up touched on in this thread that ARE factual.

Given, this thread doesn't go into the in-depth "how to's" but like he just stated, I don't think this thread's purpose was that.

This is why I want guys like Str8up to stick around so we can create more threads that go more in-depth to the day-to-day operations of running a business.
synergy says:

Any body can stand on a soap box and start telling beginners how to get rich, but without anything to back it up, what is the point? I am not asking for detailed cash flow diagrams, projected earnings, and net equity holdings as that would be going over the line, as you said. I wanted to know the overall success rate of his ideas, but instead he shoots back with a bunch of unintelligible sentances that aren't even in paragraph form.
No synergy you have it backwards. ACTUALLY, what should have been done what TO provide detailed cash flow breakdowns, balance sheets, financial statements, etc., because THAT WOULD BE THE PROOF of the profitability of the business.

Instead, you want to know more about Str8up's personal earnings and I know for one thing, depending on how you do your taxes, you can make yourself look really poor on paper but really be stacked up on the side.

So synergy you make no sense.

Plus, plus, it's not your business on what Str8up's personal success is. This thread is not Str8up's own personal THEORIES. This thread is a collection of financial information taken from multiple sources to get people to see a different way of acquiring wealth and success.

So can we stick to the topic?
At the beginning of the thread, he said by age 30 he was living off credit cards. Later on in the thread, he said he was operating in debt and living off money he didn't have. He might have the mental fortitude to withstand that pressure, but these beginners with no experience might not.
Synergy, it's only INFORMATION. Not a mandate. No one has to do anything. Any competent person would research any information given to see how it applies to their situation. Duh.

And how can you on one hand talk about how going to college is SO GREAT but on the other hand talk about how a person building a business shouldn't go into debt doing it?

Don't MAJORITY of college students go into thousands of dollars in debt to get an education? So EVEN YOU should reconigize that not ALL debt is BAD debt.

It depends on what you are doing with the money that was loaned to you.

I know it was mentioned earlier, but there are people who kill themselves over these kind of things. One of my friends at my last employer had over 1 million net worth all invested in in stock securities back when no one in the markets could do any wrong. He and his co workers had their retirement houses planned and their kids college education allocated until the 2001 bear market that basically annihilated their entire portfolio. One of his co workers was found dead with a self inflicted gun shot to the head.
So this is Str8up, Robert K, and other similar guys' faults who lay out mental framework for the industry?

First of all, ANY, and I do mean ANY competent investor would NOT have everything they own invested in the god damn stock market lol. Come on seriously.

As I stated earlier in this thread, the investments aren't risky it's who investing in the investments.

In your example, the investors were stupid, sorry. IF I have a portion of a million dollars that MUST be safe and secure for my child's education or my immediate income, why in the **** would I put that in the stock market?

That should have been in a muni bond or an annuity or even a nice performing CD somewhere at 5%, hell even a nice Rewards Checking Account, not the damn stock market. Duh.

So that dumb move by those investors is Str8up's fault??

Part of my long term plan is to build a portfolio of small rental homes near college campuses ( paid in full with cash of course), and than rent them out to generate a small income stream for my later years. This will, of course be one of many equity vehicles I will elect to utilize.
So first of all, you are not even INVESTING right now so then wtf are you talking about? Second of all, your investment strategy is downright STUPID. Why would you pay CASH IN FULL for something when you can build your credit up to a point where you can borrow the money at low interest? Plus the interest is tax deductible.

If you have $30,000 right now, why take all of that and buy properties with it, when you can get a another loan of $30,000 to buy the properties and use the original $30,000 for other things?

Synergy YOUR ideas are downright dangerous ideologies that might hurt others, not Str8up's.

In conclusion, Str8up you have to stick around, because Duffdog and Synergy leading the discussions on FINANCIAL MATTERS is like a Feminist leading the discussion on how to seduce women, meaning, the information is USELESS and stupid.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy Duffdog (who claims to be a successful business person) keeps preaching that it's all about LUCK to be successful in business.
If you are going to take what I said out of context, please have something worthwhile to say. I never said that running a successful business had anything to do with luck, I said that "getting rich quicker than others" (nice save BTW str8up!! lol!) is far more dependent on someones x-factor or "luck" as I so clearly defined for your stupid ass than on simple regurgitated concepts about buying low and selling high.

Also, your insistence that I am saying to "f" education is completely wrong. I am the one who has said that formal education allows for greater understanding of the world around us. Where you came up with the concept that I don't like education, I can't figure out.

And BTW-- are you really seriously suggesting that the largest employer in the united states is not the US gov't? Cuz if you are...wow dude... I don't know what to say.

Reaction score
Duffdog says:

I never said that running a successful business had anything to do with luck,

Oh really lol?? Well let's see here:

Duffdog said earlier:

Life is about being lucky. If you happened to have your business endeavors work correctly out of sheer blind luck, you make lots of money and post your musings for the sole purpose of ego inflation
Duffdog said earlier:

If you are not a lucky person, be content with a subservient life, as that is all that you can ever hope to accomplish. Sorry, life isn't fair.
Duffdog said earlier:

If luck is nothing more than a joke, how do you explain the fact that 90% of all business ventures fail within the first year?
Sorry buddy that looks TO ME that you are saying that success has everything to do with luck.

Duffdog says:
And BTW-- are you really seriously suggesting that the largest employer in the united states is not the US gov't? Cuz if you are...wow dude... I don't know what to say
Now wait a minute. You are changing your wording now. If you are saying now that the largest single EMPLOYER in the country is the government you are correct.

But that's not what you said earlier, you said:

I will save you the trouble and inform you that government is responsible for more than 50% of all employment in all sectors without any exceptions ever.
You said earlier that the government employs over 50% of the workforce in the country AS A WHOLE. That's the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life. Plus, even after I posted the employment breakdown by sector from the US Bureau of Labor you said it was some random chart, which shows you really have NO IDEA just wtf you are talking about do you Duffdog?? lol.

Reaction score
To get back to the discussion,

Str8up and others, besides the following:

> Stocks
> RE
> Bonds
> Mutual Funds
> Land
> Gold

What are other great investments? Or what books can I read to learn of other types of investments that are typically less known?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lets try this for the third time, In a qualitative way (meaning without numbers), state the general success your method has brought you towards becoming wealthy. What aspects of your method proved to be beneficial in the R/E arena when you were practicing it? Which aspects do you think were only good with the time? I am amazed at how you simply won't answer this question.

The message boy, rather than adding to a list of very complicated equity vehicles, why not expand on them? I know stocks and bonds are a vast study unto themselves, and I find that my knowledge barely scrapes the surface. That said, I would like to chip in and discuss how one can potentially earn a good amount by investing in the stock market.

How did Warren Buffet become a billionaire in the stock markets? The simple answer is this: he purchased large shares of financially stable, fundamentally strong companies when they were one sale. But Synergy, isn't that the cliche 'buy low' mantra? Sort of. It takes a keen individual like buffet to know what to buy and when to buy it. One of the first things to realize is that buffet buys into companies that hold a very strong market presence in their sectors - consumer monopolies. He is not interested in commodity type business that has vast competition. Why? The later must reinvest money into becoming more cost effective and competitive, while the former can invest money into business growth and growth is what we want.

So how does he buy low? He wants for bad news: a one time solvable problem, or a market recession such as this one. Companies with strong balance sheets have money left over for a rainy day, so when people react as they do, the share price decreases while the fundamental intrinsic value of the company stays the same. He buys when everyone else is dumping their shares due to fear.

I can go into this later if anyone is interested, but the first thing you need is some time and a calulator. Gather the balance sheets, ratios (P/E, EPS, Debt liabilities etc) for the past 10 years. you can find them for free at MSN money. Once you understand the basic nuances of these documents, you can move on. I have a few case studies buried somewhere in all the crap I am moving. If anyone wants to discuss certain companies they are interested in and if they can make money buying shares, I can look at that too. The numbers are intense, but one number that should be of profound interest is the annual compounded Return on investment buffet had throughout his career: 20%. If you are investing 50k per year with a 20% return, how many years until you become a millionaire?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Oh really lol?? Well let's see here:

Sorry buddy that looks TO ME that you are saying that success has everything to do with luck.

well then, you have just proved that you are unable to understand english. I feel sorry for you. TO ME, you are really not very smart and are getting caught up with semantics.

Now wait a minute. You are changing your wording now. If you are saying now that the largest single EMPLOYER in the country is the government you are correct.

But that's not what you said earlier, you said:

You said earlier that the government employs over 50% of the workforce in the country AS A WHOLE.

I never used the words "as a whole." Stop making sh1t up. Just because you lack the ability to use the process of inference while reading what someone else is writing doesn't mean that I am wrong. It just means that you are slow. Wouldn't it be nice if you asked that same question in the beginning, seeing as how you are the only one who needed clarification? Did you have trouble raising your hand in class?

That's the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life. Plus, even after I posted the employment breakdown by sector from the US Bureau of Labor you said it was some random chart,

The chart does not back up your claim DIRECTLY, therefore it is random.

which shows you really have NO IDEA just wtf you are talking about do you Duffdog?? lol.
Or, the other possibility is that your feeble mind cannot understand what someone who is more advanced than you is writing and then decides to cling to small grammatical and usage inconsistencies as a way of attempting to find fault instead of concentrating on the concepts that the more experienced person is outlining.
stop sucking and I will start listening.

Reaction score
Duffdog says:

you decide to cling to small grammatical and usage inconsistencies as a way of attempting to find fault
Lol, isn't that how YOU even came into this thread? This thread was having an excellent discussion and flow about the mental framework of being your own boss and investing in business, stocks, RE, etc. THEN you just have to come in and crash the party with your LUCK is all there is claims and claims that REAL ESTATE is over.

Duffdog says:
The chart does not back up your claim DIRECTLY, therefore it is random.
I don't see how employment breakdown by sector from the official LABOR website of the country is not a DIRECT source of information on the employment and WHO does most of it in this country. The original purpose of the chart was to show you the OBVIOUS that Government doesn't emply over 50% of the workforce and yes you DID say that as indicated by the quote I posted in the last reply.

Stop making sh1t up. Just because you lack the ability to use the process of inference while reading what someone else is writing doesn't mean that I am wrong.
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black lol? Dude you came in here blowing out of proportion just about all of the information Str8up and others like him posted in this thread without reading through the lines to fully understand the scope of the message they were trying to bring. You made dubious claims of LIFE BEING BASED MOSTLY ON LUCK and RE IS OVER all in an attempt to DISRUPT this thread and the purpose behind it.

I think they call that trolling.

Anywayssss

Great post by fuzzx
fuzzx:

Making money in business requires blood, sweat and tears. No amount of education in any university can replace that. Anyone can get a degree and a cushy job... not everyone can get a business to make money and anyone who says business is easy is full of sh1t... your success level is completely based on how much effort you decide to put in each day. 'Degree holders' imagine having to goto school forever and not know what year you will finally graduate. Still interested?
This is the only criticism I had of this post and it's that it didn't include the full portion of the realities of running a succesful business.

Many people are running successful businesses today and unlike Duffdog's "reasoning," small businesses create MOST of the employment in the country.

So there's somebody that has to be the small business owner and somebody has to work for that small business owner.

Find your place, but in no way should you ever believe any Guru that says that ANYBODY can be a good business owner. That's like saying ANYBODY can be a good Accountant, or a good Doctor, or a good Lawyer.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
Lol, isn't that how YOU even came into this thread? This thread was having an excellent discussion and flow about the mental framework of being your own boss and investing in business, stocks, RE, etc. THEN you just have to come in and crash the party with your LUCK is all there is claims and claims that REAL ESTATE is over.

The tips tricks and schemes that allowed laypeople to make money using real estate are overwith currently and will remain that way until the market conditions alter. Don't believe me? Go buy an investment property right now and tell me how it works out for ya!

I don't see how employment breakdown by sector from the official LABOR website of the country is not a DIRECT source of information on the employment and WHO does most of it in this country. The original purpose of the chart was to show you the OBVIOUS that Government doesn't emply over 50% of the workforce and yes you DID say that as indicated by the quote I posted in the last reply.

I really don't feel like going into a dissertation about how the gov't is and has always been responsible for more than 50% of the employment. Just think of all the ancilliary services and contracting that the gov't does daily...starting to get the picture? No? Well, I just happen to have this graph which perfectly explains everything I am saying:

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black lol? Dude you came in here blowing out of proportion just about all of the information Str8up and others like him posted in this thread without

reading through the lines

reading between the lines? Is that what you were trying to say?

to fully understand the scope of the message they were trying to bring.
You made dubious claims of LIFE BEING BASED MOSTLY ON LUCK and RE IS OVER all in an attempt to DISRUPT this thread and the purpose behind it.

Ok, good. Now you are getting it. RE is over and success in wealth accumulation is based on luck (as I defined for you as being the uncontrollable x factor) You get an A+ for effort here. So tell me, do you actually believe that real estate in the current market is a good investment and that success in business is not dependent on luck (x factor)?

I think they call that trolling.

Of course, anyone who proves another person wrong is a troll to the person who got proved wrong.

Anywayssss

Great post by fuzzx

This is the only criticism I had of this post and it's that it didn't include the full portion of the realities of running a succesful business.

Many people are running successful businesses today and unlike Duffdog's "reasoning," small businesses create MOST of the employment in the country.

So there's somebody that has to be the small business owner and somebody has to work for that small business owner.

Find your place, but in no way should you ever believe any Guru that says that ANYBODY can be a good business owner. That's like saying ANYBODY can be a good Accountant, or a good Doctor, or a good Lawyer.

Wow. look at that! Even the mighty message boy ends up agreeing with ME at the bitter end...I must have something here. So, you mean to tell me that not everybody can become rich?!?! Who decides which people get to be rich? It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with luck now would it?
awesome...truly awesome!

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, fuzzx. its that kind of positive, yet realistic insight people need to see. very constructive.

starting and running your own business may be one of the most challenging things out there. but ask any business owner whos paid his dues and got his ship off the ground... i guarantee you he will do anything in his power to never go back to being someones employee.

is it for everyone? absolutely not. but some of us KNOW an employee life will NOT provide the life we want to live.

sure it may take 1, 2, 5 years to establish your business. to help keep pushing along towards our goals, keep in mind that as challenging as it may get... where would your Just Over Broke get you in the first 18 months? probably not much further than when you signed on, most likely not making much more than then either.

as an employee youre trading time for money, which can be alright at times... although youre leaving the decision of how valuable your time is, and more importantly your job security, up to your employer. being a business owner allows you the OPPORTUNITY to decide how much youre worth, and also control your job security. you decide how wide and deep you want your system to run.

succeed or fail.. being an employee wont even give you the CHANCE to control those things.

great post fuzzx

-slb

Reaction score
Awesome. I want to keep this thread going. Somone else asked this earlier but what other forums out there also discuss things that this thread is discussing?

I just like to read the stories of other investors, business owners, etc., just for food for the soul.

It's also great because I surround myself with people like this now and I want to do that further by also contributing to a forum that's dedicated to this area.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Duffdog says,

The tips tricks and schemes that allowed laypeople to make money using real estate are overwith currently and will remain that way until the market conditions alter. Don't believe me? Go buy an investment property right now and tell me how it works out for ya!

Well I'll tell you what. Economists have stated that those who were in the market using mostly LEVERAGE and not substance/experience to create profits (basically people who knew NOTHING about what they were doing), have all of the real investors waiting until they all lose out on their investments and get out of the game and then the real investors will come in more fully.

But this doesn't mean RE IS OVER. If RE was over, (lol omg I dont' believe I have to break this down for this guy) then how in the hell would ANY stores, ANY apartments, ANY hotels/motels, ANY homes, etc., be still up and running and being rented out, etc.?

Duffdog is RE was over every property or majority of properties would be vacant. We would be in a HUGE GREAT DEPRESSION, we are NOT.

Duffdog, you speak in personal theory, not fact. NOTHING, that you have posted in this thread has ANY FACTS in it. NOTHING.

I want you to post FACTUAL STATISTICS from a reputable source that clearly states that RE is over, meaning, that NO ONE IS MAKING ANY PROFITS IN RE.

Post that, I'm waiting to see it.

I really don't feel like going into a dissertation about how the gov't is and has always been responsible for more than 50% of the employment. Just think of all the ancilliary services and contracting that the gov't does daily...starting to get the picture?
HELL NO. I posted a chart of the OFFICIAL, not some random chart, but the OFFICIAL employment and how the employment works in the United States from the Bureau of Labor.

Instead of looking at FACTS, you continue to spit out hogwash based on your own internal crappy beliefs lol.

So Duffdog, again, post factual information from a reputable source that clearly shows that government is responsible and employs over 50% of ALL employment in the United States. An official chart from an reputable source.

If you find ANYTHING even CLOSE, seriously, I will pay you $100. Because this claim of the Gov employing over 50% of US is more stupid then your "RE is over" claim and "Luck is all there is to business" claim.

Well, I just happen to have this graph which perfectly explains everything I am saying:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7428/wamugraf.png
Get serious. If you want me to take your claim seriously post real charts from reputable sources. That pic just makes you look like a troll which I'm starting to think that you are.

RE is over and success in wealth accumulation is based on luck (as I defined for you as being the uncontrollable x factor) You get an A+ for effort here. So tell me, do you actually believe that real estate in the current market is a good investment and that success in business is not dependent on luck (x factor)?
I've already laid out what I think based on FACTS. Not The Message Boy's personal theories, but the FACTS. So has people like Str8up, fuzzx, and others.

YOU on the other hand have laid out NO FACTS to your claims and just continue to spit out claim after claim.

Put your money where your mouth is, I want you to post factual sources that back up your claims of:

" RE is Over"
" Gov employes 50% of the country"
" Luck is ALL THERE IS for business success"

I can't wait to see this lol.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ STR8UP

I honestly didnt read anything beyond your first paragraph, nothing personal, or any of the replies.

Im guessing you are knowledgeable person with good experience and a lot of contacts.

Now ive been in several situations, where i had an opportunity several times to make a lot of money pretty much over night.

I have highly and trust worthy contacts who are in need either to buy a product or to sell a product, but i could never find a buyer or a seller for a product. These products are: gold, diesel D-2, and crude oil, Aviation Kerosine,JP54.

Im not from Nigeria, i live in Wash DC area, permanent US citizen. Buyers or sellers are located in US, Hong Kong or S.Korea, some of them are my long term friends with whom i used to go to strip clubs, but we now live on opposite sides of the world. So no Nigeria, Africa, and other bs scams that you see and hear.

I have on hand several offers for 500MT of gold, D2, Mazut, but i cant find a legitimate buyer/s.

If you honestly willing to put your reputation and or your knowledge down the line and make money instead of typing up pages upon pages of text, then contact me. Either here or or PM me.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While we may disagree on details and specific methods, the sound fundamental processes of generating wealth always and still do apply.

Owning and investing are THE key, core ways of living wealthy and free.

Making a huge salary as a CEO/ CFO may still even give you millions but you will have had to sacrifice so much of YOUR TIME for someone else to get there, in the end you will have missed out on ALOT, thus being in your 50's or 60's by the time you finally achieve such status.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude: basically modern day slavery, but most people are too brainwashed to think of it like that.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGameMaster said:
radiodude: basically modern day slavery, but most people are too brainwashed to think of it like that.
Exactly, except that obviously you aren't being treated as slaves were in past times. Your quality of life day-to-day may be better but your overall life is still much like a slaves' would have been in terms of how you spend your time each day.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Economists have stated that those who were in the market using mostly LEVERAGE and not substance/experience to create profits (basically people who knew NOTHING about what they were doing), have all of the real investors waiting until they all lose out on their investments and get out of the game and then the real investors will come in more fully.
I am an economist, thanks. And this is what I have stated, though you got a few points wrong which is not surprising considering your abilities. Since you enjoy listening to what economists say, you should listen to me more. The interesting thing about this discussion is that there cannot be any facts either way. Forecasting the future of financial markets does not involve facts, but theories about trends which take place based on historical events.

Real estate is over and we are in the largest cyclical downswing of the economy since the 1930's. The number of house foreclosures is the highest it has ever been. The number of commercial foreclosures is fast approaching the highest it has ever been. There are no historical markers which provide a coherent reference for economists to accurately predict current or future market momentum or change. Everything has changed with regards to the economy in recent months. The old axioms which forever have stood steadfast (since the 1930's actually) no longer apply. The ideas and recommendations put forth by people who were successful simply because they entered the market at the right time and were able to accumulate wealth are not applicable now. This means that the barriers to entry for new businesses using old business models have increased beyond the point where it would be profitable for new entry into the market. The profit would be eaten up by the deteriorating market conditions of today and the end result would be closer to a zero-profit situation. The only time that zero-profit or break even companies prosper is when they just happen to call the beginning of a positive cyclical swing and can wait it out until the market conditions and profitability improve. This is what str8up and other similar investors are doing. They are holding ground by slowly exhausting accumulated wealth until the market conditions improve and the same mechanisms which allowed for profit return.

I refuse to entertain anymore layman speak about this subject Message Boy. Take it or leave it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, duffdog is wrong...R/E isn't over until the ALT-A mortgages reset and more defaults continue to hike supply and drive down prices ;)

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While we may disagree on details and specific methods, the sound fundamental processes of generating wealth always and still do apply.

Making a huge salary as a CEO/ CFO may still even give you millions but you will have had to sacrifice so much of YOUR TIME for someone else to get there, in the end you will have missed out on ALOT, thus being in your 50's or 60's by the time you finally achieve such status.
there you have it. in a nutshell, the shortest summary of the concepts illustrated in this thread.

making an apples to apples comparison, owners and investors most often come out way further ahead in life, enjoying a much more satisfying retirement, than permanent employees. professional degree holders.

even being a professional degree holder who dabbles with investing or owning will still come out ahead of a permanent employee... simply because of asset accumulation.

duffdog:
all that real estate info is straight to the point. but it supports str8ups point of view more than your own. you analyzed the market with supreme accuracy... and all those points you illustrated, outline why THIS market is an even BETTER time to buy than 5 years ago.

looking at it for what it is.. buying an asset that will grow in value over time.. the rock-bottom foreclosure surplus market equals out to being able to buy property at the lowest price in YEARS. everythings on sale!!

those concepts are even more relevant today because of that. you leverage your money as greatly as possible to acquire the most asset for the dollar. 10k or 20k towards something valued at 70k or 100k. buy a house and rent it out to someone. especially in todays market, that happens every day. someone would rather rent your house for 800/m rather than pay their overpriced 1400/m rent that was caused by previous years inflated value.

you, who picked up the mortgage for 600/m, after expenses is cash flowing after, more important, someone else is paying for your investment.

it happens every single day.

you have strong opinion and thats ok. but there are two sides to the coin youre holding and youre being very reluctant to accept the facts written all over the other side of the coin.

-SLB

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:

CEO's often own equity in whichever company they are running.