Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before Sunrise

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought this movie the other day, and I'd be a criminal if I didn't reccomend it to all you guys who love patterns and conversational pieces to use in jams. The main character Ethan Hawke has a romantic yet comedic personality that works well in this day and age. He uses tons of routines that you can implement in your game and topics and ideas. Trust me when I say this is a good movie. Even the girl has routines and insight you can use

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm going to check it out this weekend.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I own and love both sunrise and sunset, but to say that these people are using routines is kinda silly to me. I have had a few conversational dates just walking around a city with a girl, and I didn't have to rely on any "routines". Simple listening and responding, thats it, no routine nessecary.

Mr. Mystery

floorman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definetly no routines, he just talked and was generally interested in the conversation. I own both movies and definetly recomend both. (But you do have to apreciate non-action movies.)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i say routines, I don't mean patterns, i mean ROUTINES...something interesting you say that guides them in the right direction... Just giving people an idea on how to guide women towards the kind of conversation that gets you somewhere other than friendzone.I bought Before Sunrise...I've seen Before Sunset, but haven't managed the funds to buy it

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This film was wicked, i watched it with my gf and she fell in love with it and i could see her getting tranced by the actions of the characters. However, i thought some of the stuff he pulled was a little too late and a little too stupid. I didnt actually realise there was a Before Sunset. Im gonna buy the pair of them.