Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before Red Pill, did you think you were the only one?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before finding the RP, at the very core of my being I thought that most men could get a woman and that there was literally some kind of "cosmic law" at work where most women were repulsed by me. I figured I was a collection of flaws which made the whole package undesirable.

I’m asking out of curiosity, what was your experience in this regard? Did you think that it was just you who had a problem with women you couldn’t identify, or you aware that most men were experiencing the same thing?

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before finding the RP, at the very core of my being I thought that most men could get a woman and that there was literally some kind of cosmic law at work where most women were repulsed by me.

I’m asking out of curiosity, what was your experience in this regard? Did you think that it was just you who had a problem with women you couldn’t identify, or you aware that most men were experiencing the same thing?
I thought it was just me. Before RP, I thought getting the girl was the be all end all and almost everyone around me didn't have problems doing so.

Then after some years of being here, I concluded that getting girl was just the start, keeping the relationship stable is where the meat is.

That's where I realized most men struggle in setting the stage for a relationship to mature and blossom, even if they did get the girl. (Often through playing into the girl's frame)

I'd say studying RP and playing the field has helped me to lead my relationship well enough for it to be stable all these years.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew girls liked me and were interested in me. I just didn't know why nothing sexual was happening. Turned out the problem was me and my reactions. Not sure if I thought I was alone in that regard...but something wasn't adding up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "my reactions"? Care to give some examples?
Sure. Girls send major hints and signals and I just couldn't make a move. Some girls liked me but I never asked them out and slipped into "friendzone" for lack of a better term. Girls TOLD me they liked me and I was too incredulous to capitalize. I'd say it was lack of confidence but I knew I was handsome and funny. It was more fear of rejection and humiliation.

This was mostly back in middle and high school, spilling into college. I got laid and stuff, just missed out on a LOT with some very pretty and cool girls. At about 23 I thought, fukk this, I clearly need to fix something. I Altavista'd (old joke of mine) "how to ask a girl out" and found this site, back in the orange-on-black days. Even then it took me months to turn things around.

Edit, to this day I kick myself for missing out on action from when girls are at their most aggressive (16-23 or so), but hey, I made up for lost time, including some (legal) young 'uns.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was always good with the bait but lousy with setting the hook and reeling them in.
Full blown Beta Klingon.
If I can only go back in time with today’s knowledge…

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that you mention “cosmic law.”

I went through this pattern that at the time, seemed like an endless cycle Twilight Zone.

It seemed like once things were starting to go good with a girl, that’s when they’d start doing things that seemed inconsistent… And I just couldn’t understand.

Eventually, I’d get to a breaking point, and either just ignore them or call them out and be completely done with it! And that pattern would return.

Suddenly their behavior returned to everything that I thought they were in the first place (in a good way) …But It was only after I had washed my hands of them.

This did not occur with women that I was lukewarm about, but only with girls that I really liked.

Looking back, it’s so easy now to understand the psychology of their behavior (and mine too).

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was fat and weird, I thought it could be someone that would love me for who I was. Then, I had my first redpill this time. That fat weird guys wasnt able to date girls.

I still have the idealized fantasy that if I just workout and be on good shape I could find the love of my life. I did it, and started to date a ton of hot women. But, another redpill came in... They were with me purely by interest. Sexual, money, etc.

I lived so much on a fantasy world, and that was tough to swallow since I figured it out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before finding the RP, at the very core of my being I thought that most men could get a woman and that there was literally some kind of "cosmic law" at work where most women were repulsed by me. I figured I was a collection of flaws which made the whole package undesirable.

Before I followed pickup blindly. I agree with most of rp but these guys are mostly house husband's and have no receipts. Troy Francis and tusk are the outliers. I will always appreciate Mystery, rsd crew, and fellas who are infield. I do think mysterys meltdown is a lack of rp despite a billion times more game than the rp.

At the end of the day, I will always hold fellas here even who go out and approach higher. Fellas like @Pandora @SW15 @BackInTheGame78 @Machine10033 and others (there are many of you) over even the loudest on YouTube. Fellas like @stringpuller who may have a girl but is still on the ****ing grind.

Thought I was lied too. Game showed me the truth. Rp showed me another layer. Infield showed me female nature and my sticking points at different stages of my development.

I'm physically fitter. I am more attractive because of the game. I'm a better person for having blown past fears, sticking points, and obstacles.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
After my awakening I went back through my memories of encounters with women and realized all the signals and opportunities I missed or misinterpreted for the bulk of my existence. I spent about a year in a fairly major depressive state until I decided to weaponize and fiddle while Rome burned down around me.

In the ensuing decade I did Sherman’s March to the Sea and tore it up. I’m on the other side of that now and starting to focus on high value (as high value as is possible) targets.

Its interesting all the stages one goes through.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I saw that certain types of men were succeeding with women, so I did my research to find out what I can do to succeed as well.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was far too passive before the RP. While I had some success, I would say it was minimal compared to a lot of guys who I would look at and be like "I am better looking and smarter than this guy - what is the deal?"

Once you "get it" it is amazing how easy it becomes. You have to be ready to take the red pill though. It took me going through a divorce to seek the keys - and I think it usually takes a bad experience. Some guys are more naturals with that mindset - I was not.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I use to think all girls were friendly and nice. They would not treat people like crap; for example, lead you on, string you along, etc... I did not realize how much of attention ww*****s they are or how ruthless they were. My whole thinking was to be nice to them and accommodating and thats what would get them...basically the Disney BS. Once I learned the game and more importantly my self worth I carry myself differently and it automatically attracts women without me doing anything. If girls start playing games with me I send them packing as I know now that I can easily replace them (beauty).

One example is when girls test. Guys on here look at it as a negative because they get in their emotions and they get knocked off center. The way I see tests is as if it is a sign of attraction, girls that are not attracted to you will not test you they will just be nice to you and friend zone you so you can give them free attention. Girls test guys they are attracted to see if you have what it takes to be with them so they can submit to you. It is natural biology, normal feminen girls want to submit to a strong male. Only way she can see if you are strong is by testing you.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until about 15 i was absolutely useless with women , and then i read " the game" didn't really understand it but managed to take enough from it to gain some success

It's funny how young females start to actually respond and are attracted to male dominance and assertiveness its like in them early pubescent years boys start noticing girls curves and , girls start noticing boys confidence / social status

I was lucky i was fairly popular in my high school and spent a fair bit of time hanging around with the "cool kids " this gave me enough clout to (at the time)

punch way way above my league with girls

This kind of continued into college i was always hooking up with hot chicks but could never quite tie down / locate the one i really wanted

There is only a handfull of physical traits i genuinely find attractive in women and they are rare to find ......most women i encounter i'm kind of just " meh " about and this works both for and against me

I never really bought into this whole "natural" stuff ......women are attracted to generic charastarstics like hight , muscles , status , money , charisma but in my experiences nearly all of these can be deeply overridden by establishing an emotional connection with her and trust me that aint that difficult just share some emotional experiences

Thats why women keep going back to degenerate ex's who treat them like sh1t there is an emotionally triggered connection there that she will never forget its like chick crack

took me a long time to work it all out but yea now going into my 30's i think i am probably just about prepared to go toe to toe with any broad

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until about 15 i was absolutely useless with women , and then i read " the game" didn't really understand it but managed to take enough from it to gain some success

It's funny how young females start to actually respond and are attracted to male dominance and assertiveness its like in them early pubescent years boys start noticing girls curves and , girls start noticing boys confidence / social status

I was lucky i was fairly popular in my high school and spent a fair bit of time hanging around with the "cool kids " this gave me enough clout to (at the time)

punch way way above my league with girls

This kind of continued into college i was always hooking up with hot chicks but could never quite tie down / locate the one i really wanted

There is only a handfull of physical traits i genuinely find attractive in women and they are rare to find ......most women i encounter i'm kind of just " meh " about and this works both for and against me

I never really bought into this whole "natural" stuff ......women are attracted to generic charastarstics like hight , muscles , status , money , charisma but in my experiences nearly all of these can be deeply overridden by establishing an emotional connection with her and trust me that aint that difficult just share some emotional experiences

Thats why women keep going back to degenerate ex's who treat them like sh1t there is an emotionally triggered connection there that she will never forget its like chick crack

took me a long time to work it all out but yea now going into my 30's i think i am probably just about prepared to go toe to toe with any broad
Once you learn game and your self worth it's a whole different playing field. In fact you will start to intimidate a lot of girls because they will not be able to control you like they do others. All these girls know their value is their beauty and what's between their legs, once a guy has self control and could say no to the Vag, it blows girls minds. The reason these girls go back to their ex is the same reason guys keep chasing girls...low self esteem. Once you reach a certain point a girls looks won't even play a part in the decision when choosing a girl, you already know you are attracted to her but does she have the same values that you want in a girl is the question you will be asking.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the problems I find myself now dealing with. I think women are immediately turned off by me when they realize (very quickly) I won't bow down to them on some sucka sh1t
So humour them first and then flip the script , you aint gotta constantly be this macho hard a$$ that don't take no sh1t women don't really respond well to this trust me i have tried it

Bend a little indulge her silly little games and the bam once she thinks she has you , you flip the script

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, until I started posting on this forum I genuinely believed that I was unique and that I was a true outlier that couldn't get a date. I didn't have any social life in my teens through most of my 20s so I had really nothing to compare myself to and I naturally just assumed everyone else was "normal". When I started getting a social life in my late 20s I started paying attention and I found that most men greatly exaggerate their success in the dating market, will hype up the looks of the women they are getting, etc. For a man to be really honest with others about not having much success with women is an extremely personal subject that can really make him feel less of a man......I don't really know how to explain what I'm trying to say here but I believe any man reading this would understand.

At this time I was attempting to put myself out there and getting nothing but horrible experiences, just one after the other, and it was starting to really take a toll on me. This was something that had been going on for a couple years and when I joined this forum a lot of the issues that I had been experiencing started to make sense. It was also nice to see that I was not the only man going through the same things that I was. I truly to the core believe that there is something deeply wrong with many women of the millenial/gen z group. The total lack of social skills, the blatant disrespect/abuse for men that I see, regularly overvaluing themselves and each other whilst putting men down. Part of the problem is too many men simp for these women and refuse to cut these women out and walk away from them entirely. These women think they can get away with anything and that there are no repercussions for their actions.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men end up getting women. Even the betas. However, this is becoming less true as male sexlessness rates continue to rise.

I was far too passive before the RP. While I had some success, I would say it was minimal compared to a lot of guys who I would look at and be like "I am better looking and smarter than this guy - what is the deal?"

Once you "get it" it is amazing how easy it becomes. You have to be ready to take the red pill though. It took me going through a divorce to seek the keys - and I think it usually takes a bad experience. Some guys are more naturals with that mindset - I was not.
This is relatable to me.

At the end of the day, I will always hold fellas here even who go out and approach higher. Fellas like @Pandora @SW15 @BackInTheGame78 @Machine10033 and others (there are many of you) over even the loudest on YouTube. Fellas like @stringpuller who may have a girl but is still on the ****ing grind.
Approaching is key. While I think without the red pill, I could see that online dating was garbage, the red pill helped me realize that I wasn't the only one having issues with it. Online dating is fundamentally broken.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Never really thought everyone else could get girls, but I did think all the guys I knew were more successful than me.

At first I was totally unaware, I have never compared myself to others much and in my predicament at that time it was a disadvantage. It took a while before I even realized there might be something wrong with me, until then I thought I was more or less normal and it being hard to get women was normal. I thought my friends were just lucky.

When I did realize something was wrong and I started sorting it out I felt like an equal to my friends. Now I know several of my friends have far more issues than I do, even though I definitely had the worst starting point with my past. It's strange to realize friends I used to look up to regarding their success with women are actually fairly insecure about a lot more than I am.

So in a way I did feel different from "everyone", but it turns out even the most attractive among us go through the same struggles in this endeavor. What determines the ultimate success is our ability to adapt and overcome, thankfully an ability I have always had plenty of.