“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Before I go to bed

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2003
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa
Originally posted by Starman
IQQI .. thinks she knows the private jokes here..little does she know she isnt allowed to see the ultra private forum where we talk about women and donkey sex.
Hell yeah...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by Knicknack
LOL!! we have a new joke that never fails. thanks duasun wherever you are.
Hey! No problem, mon!

:D :D :D


(yeah, i read it today again... Unbelievable... :( )



Hehehehehe... :D :D :D :D
 
Top