Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before I get super invested in these forums, how many guys here are just pea-brained, "red-pilled" dude-bros with stupid purple hats?

Vasiliev

Banned
Reaction score
I was recommended this place by a woman who's kind of a ****. Really, I only respect her just enough to think that using these forums might be worth a go.

However, because this woman in question is largely a mentally-screwed-up, tradition-wanking, borderline-self-destructive, self-sabotaging, "this-is-what-my-****ed-up-self-likes-so-therefore-this-is-what-all-other-women-should-want" actual walking migraine.. I now must take the unfortunate precaution of making sure you all don't unironically look exactly like this..

75f657riug521.jpg

Or this...

2003895744-300x0.jpg

Or this..

article-2217273-157D3D99000005DC-38_634x464 (1).jpg

Or thi- you get it.

Serenity

Reaction score

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look more like the middle guy except i've no monocular around my neck, but i compensate that with a giant bullring in my nose. Right now i'm loving the sight of some fresh juicy meat. You a virgin too?

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come here with an open mind, you can learn a lot. If you're going to dismiss us as greasy neckbeards for no reason, then this place won't benefit you. Many of the members here are very successful both with women and financially.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, I make it a practice to welcome new members
(too many are ganged up upon and 'hazed' by bone-head members with displaced aggression).

Judging by your first impression, I have no reason to doubt that you''ll morph into the liability members in question.

So... a woman referred you to this page, and your first posting is utilize this forum by slinging insults at her (because you know that she's familiar with this site and she'll read your posting).

If you think that the photos you included are pathetic and un-manly, try to imagine the first impression that you've just provided.

Drop your swagger, pretense and facade and you'll find some members here that will genuinely attempt to offer some productive and beneficial advice.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good first post, i don't see why you felt the need to antagonize forum members for no real reason.

Things are obviously not going well for you in life
, it's time you take a step back.
He's not getting laid maybe? Maybe 3" micropenis? Who knows? Obviously there is some insecurity there...

LOL, Welcome OP. Hope you can pickup some golden nuggets from your time here.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purple hat wearing Red Pills are doing their own thing at this point.

It's just a stratosphere of thought, the manosphere, between Black Pill and Red Pill, I'm sure you'll find a variety of nuance in the ideals that people hold here, some you might even agree with.

There are emotional men here as well as rational men

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D@mn man. Hurt my feelings a little...

Did this lady get recently banned?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a stratosphere of thought, the manosphere, between Black Pill and Red Pill
I thought the Purple Pill was a mix of Red Pill and Blue Pill. Sort of a half converted Red Piller who still maintains some Blue Pill thoughts.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the Purple Pill was a mix of Red Pill and Blue Pill. Sort of a half converted Red Piller who still maintains some Blue Pill thoughts.
Personally I put blue pill between red and black, didnt articulate that Hehe

Serenity

Reaction score
Personally I put blue pill between red and black, didnt articulate that Hehe
Urgh! I think it's about time to toss out the pills and start using proper words, these terms are horribly outdated. It's also getting complicated, just like all the genders of the LGBT community or the billion different ways to be an incel. Before we know it we will have 50 shades of pills and nobody understands anything.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urgh! I think it's about time to toss out the pills and start using proper words, these terms are horribly outdated. It's also getting complicated, just like all the genders of the LGBT community or the billion different ways to be an incel. Before we know it we will have 50 shades of pills and nobody understands anything.
I agree.
Labels seem to compartmentalize and limit more so than identify IMO. That's all they have ever done throughout history. Yet some of these people don't get that and feel the need to have their own identity outside of being human.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urgh! I think it's about time to toss out the pills and start using proper words, these terms are horribly outdated.
I've actually always hated the term "red pill". Mainly because I'm not that big of a Matrix fan. It was okay.
But the term "red pill" is being used more and more in the mainstream. There's no locking it up now.