Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Before and after pics of Bulking - Week 1 and Week 14

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pepperoni nips. It accentuates the shag.

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by silverwex
Huh? :)

Thanks for replies guys!
Oh... Irish, eh?

Translation:

Nice pepperoni-sized nipples, at accentuates the chest hair. :)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have gone from a hidious body to one well thats not perfect but you have no need to be embarased to take your top off and is probably above average.

well the first pic when i say hidious, when you compare it to average its probably not so bad, better then being heavly overweight

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the important thing to note here is that he has transformed himself from a skinny guy to a healthy, well-built guy in just 14 weeks!

All those guys who get called nerds, get perceived as feeble and get picked on, patronised and disrespected can transform all this in 14 weeks and become someone who is respected and feels more bold and confident.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty impressive for 14 weeks!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I just check by :]

That stuff is impressive silverwex, and that's only 14 weeks, I wonder how you'll look after 52 weeks. What do you think the reason behind your fast increase is? Any tips for the rest off us?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm nice mixture of replies! :)

Thanks guys.

Good point Lifeforce (and good to see ya back!) - after 52 weeks I hope ill look great!

Tips? 6 meals a day (i rely a bit too much on the protein shakes tho!), lift hard, and stay dedicated to the cause even when you feel tired - work through the low points! :)

I actually was gonna start a new thread for a q about cutting.

Just say im at 180lbs and have bulked up - ok ive some body fat on me and all that but if i cut up and retain the 180lbs will i look much bigger or just the same size with a lot of lean muscle on me?

My goal is to get big so the majority of guys wont wanna mess with me! :D Id say about 190lbs when cut is my goal now.

Thanks! :)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah 14 WEEKS. :D

Im on the skinnyguy programme and ive just a few free weights, barbells and a bench at home! Thats all you need! No fancy gyms for me! :)

Lifeforce PM me your MSN messenger name or email! :)

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say im at 180lbs and have bulked up - ok ive some body fat on me and all that but if i cut up and retain the 180lbs will i look much bigger or just the same size with a lot of lean muscle on me?
What you're talking about goes really slow, and isn't really worth all the effort, imo.

Here's what I think ya should do... you wanna be 180 when cut.... so bulk some more to 185 or 190, then cut. You'll prolly hit 175 or so, but be pretty damn ripped.

Rinse and repeat what you've done in the past 14 weeks, and what I said up there.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks semag.

So you reckon cutting isnt worth it?

I just wanna look big - lol! Muscly big that is! :)

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks nightwing, posts like that gimme even more inspiration!

BTW Im taking next week off (1st week in 14 that ive taken a rest!) Ive heard that you kinda get a bit flabby/lose some definition during this week - true?