Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beer Goggles: The New Normal

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
At first, it just seemed funny, just kind of a one-off weird post. But these "weird" posts are showing up all the time.

Dudes have fvcking lost their minds. Biggoal is chasing 50+ grannies and in his twisted mind they actually are hot. He's also into ugly asian women calling 4/10 asian chicks "superhot."

Even though he might be an extreme case, this is happening all the time. Dudes going out on a few dates with 30+ asian women claiming they are on their "honeymoon."

Tons and tons of posts about dating 30+ and 40+ year olds.

WTF guys! Get your sh1t together! I'm not claiming that 70+ or 80+ year old guys are obligated to chase 20 year olds. I'm saying it's fvcking bizarre and a little depressing to see so many guys in their 20's and 30's chasing older women and subpar women, and then rationalizing it as if they were "hot."

This renders all advice on even opinions on this board a joke. There's no doubt this forum is better than loveshack or the dating subreddit but I'm getting the distinct impression 90% of guys on this forum are chasing the lowest tier chicks.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
At first, it just seemed funny, just kind of a one-off weird post. But these "weird" posts are showing up all the time.

Dudes have fvcking lost their minds. Biggoal is chasing 50+ grannies and in his twisted mind they actually are hot. He's also into ugly asian women calling 4/10 asian chicks "superhot."

Even though he might be an extreme case, this is happening all the time. Dudes going out on a few dates with 30+ asian women claiming they are on their "honeymoon."

WTF guys! Get your sh1t together! I'm not claiming that 70+ or 80+ year old guys are obligated to chase 20 year olds. I'm saying it's fvcking bizarre and a little depressing to see so many guys in their 20's and 30's chasing older women and subpar women, and then rationalizing it as if they were "hot."

This renders all advice on even opinions on this board a joke. There's no doubt this forum is better than loveshack or the dating subreddit but I'm getting the distinct impression 90% of guys on this forum are chasing the lowest tier chicks.
You're spot on with all of this.

Each day here sees the creation of a few new 'here's why women suck' threads. No new content is ever introduced. Nobody ever has a Field Report. Heck, I've bumped a few FRs recently, and nobody replies to them, because they're too busy going all MGTOW in the moronic new 'woman-hating' thread of the day.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres no such thing as "beer goggles" dudes know the girls are busted af theyre just desperate.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

You don't think she's hot??

Nicole Gabe Fast Motion 2 - YouTube

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all true. I've posted some threads about some chicks that tbh none of you could get with if you tried, including some pretty decent tips. But women-hating content is way more popular.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the surface, I don't have too much of a problem with this. There are plenty of older men on this forum. A 40 year old woman is a nice get for a 55 year old man.

I'm 38. A 30 year old is a nice get for me. I'm not overweight, I regularly to go the gym, and I have a solid, white collar job. My salary and overall career achievement are impressive enough for women close to my own age but not impressive to a 25 year old. At 35-40, you need a high tier income to get a 20-25 year old in addition to also looking good.

I'm saying it's fvcking bizarre and a little depressing to see so many guys in their 20's and 30's chasing older women and subpar women, and then rationalizing it as if they were "hot."
Once a man turns 26, it's best if he quits chasing older women. Chasing older women is not a good sign by then. When you're 26 years old, there are enough younger women. I can somewhat understand chasing the more attractive older women when you're 18-25, though it is still better to focus on women your own age because there's a limited time window to get these 18-25 women for most men. Some of the older women don't require much if you're a decently attractive 18-25 year old. It's easier to bang a 33 year old woman when you're an in-shape 20 year old as compared to when you're a 35-40 year old man. A 33 year old woman has lower standards for the 20 year old than she does for the 35-40 year old, because she sees the 35-40 year old as long term material whereas the 20 year old is just casual sex.

Since 2000, in the 20s/30s cohort, there's been a surplus of single men to single women in the United States. So what happens when there is a surplus of penis? Men lower their standards. This also get worse with swipe apps, where women have nearly unlimited options, though men chasing subpar women would be happening even without swipe apps. Social media doesn't help the cause either. It's not odd to see a subpar women on a swipe app being chased by average and better than average men, even men who are 10+ years younger.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're spot on with all of this.

Each day here sees the creation of a few new 'here's why women suck' threads. No new content is ever introduced. Nobody ever has a Field Report. Heck, I've bumped a few FRs recently, and nobody replies to them, because they're too busy going all MGTOW in the moronic new 'woman-hating' thread of the day.
I had a field report from last night. The problem with this place is the senior members Shame and discredit the guys like me who are genuinely working on their game.

Also, any new thought is immediately shot down.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a field report from last night. The problem with this place is the senior members Shame and discredit the guys like me who are genuinely working on their game.

Also, any new thought is immediately shot down.
I think that it has to do with your usual statements that the principles taught here don’t work, while you don’t seem to acknowledge that it could be your own implementation of these principles isn’t working.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it has to do with your usual statements that the principles taught here don’t work, while you don’t seem to acknowledge that it could be your own implementation of these principles isn’t working.
Aren’t they one and the same? I tried for years to get laid using pua. I got laid using my own method. How is going back to what I proved doesn’t work for me an improvement?

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fck cares what other dudes are fcking? Are they using your dik? Get a grip OP and quit letting petty shyt bother you. Just more ***** for you right?
Getting laid is getting laid.

As long as she's not a fatty, decently attractive (to me) and is DTF, I'll do it.

If you're happy banging whoever it is you're banging, that's all that matters. Why all the fuss over what other guys are banging? Isn't the whole point of this forum is to be better with women, help each other out, and get laid?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren’t they one and the same? I tried for years to get laid using pua. I got laid using my own method. How is going back to what I proved doesn’t work for me an improvement?
Lets say you’re playing tennis. An instructor teaches a backhand two two students simultaneously. One student executed the technique successfully very quickly. The other executes the exact same training and technique with less initial success.

Same thing with our field of interest. One man executes the principles with congruence and experiences success, another needs time to grow into congruence and hence he experienced delayed effectiveness. What he shouldn’t do is blame the FIELD PROVEN principles, but rather work on his own execution.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you’re playing tennis. An instructor teaches a backhand two two students simultaneously. One student executed the technique successfully very quickly. The other executes the exact same training and technique with less initial success.

Same thing with our field of interest. One man executes the principles with congruence and experiences success, another needs time to grow into congruence and hence he experienced delayed effectiveness. What he shouldn’t do is blame the FIELD PROVEN principles, but rather work on his own execution.
I don’t believe that narrative. We are dealing with people. Some principles I agree are set in stone but many are not, as I’ve proven. The problem is guys here assume ALL the principles are set in stone instead of looking at the evidence.

Ray Dalio said that outliers can teach us how things actually work. I’m an outlier. My brother is also an outlier. I learned more from him than I did from pua but still only get laid using my method.
My method is based on the principles of pua that have works for me. Nothing else. Yet you guys want me to incorporate the ones that don’t work.

the problem is some are at odds. For example: girls can tell when you’re not being genuine so faking it won’t make it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe that narrative. We are dealing with people. Some principles I agree are set in stone but many are not, as I’ve proven. The problem is guys here assume ALL the principles are set in stone instead of looking at the evidence.

Ray Dalio said that outliers can teach us how things actually work. I’m an outlier. My brother is also an outlier. I learned more from him than I did from pua but still only get laid using my method.
My method is based on the principles of pua that have works for me. Nothing else. Yet you guys want me to incorporate the ones that don’t work.

the problem is some are at odds. For example: girls can tell when you’re not being genuine so faking it won’t make it.
Why are you here and running all this stuff by us then?

The principles here are training wheels, not hard and fast formulas. They are there to get guys started on the path to success, which they then take and incorporate into their own personalities.

If your techniques work so well, why are you even discussing the principles here? Why not teach us instead?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you here and running all this stuff by us then?

The principles here are training wheels, not hard and fast formulas. They are there to get guys started on the path to success, which they then take and incorporate into their own personalities.

If your techniques work so well, why are you even discussing the principles here? Why not teach us instead?
Oh I’ve tried but no one takes me seriously.

I’m here because unlike some people, I believe there’s always a next level. I’m here hoping to go to my next level. I believe there may be more to learn which I can incorporate just as you say. But I don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because I know what works doesn’t mean I know everything. And also just because I know what doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean I know everything

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Who the fck cares what other dudes are fcking? Are they using your dik? Get a grip OP and quit letting petty shyt bother you. Just more ***** for you right?
In any market, greater demand pushes up the buying price for everyone. With average and below average women being pursued to a much greater degree than ever before, this pushes up the value of above average women as well. If a 400 sq.ft rental goes for $1K instead of $500, then a 4bdrm house formerly going for $3K a month might be listed at $6K and go for $5K.

Local markets have become national and even int'l with buyers from all over the world in some cases. This, combined with women's greater financial freedom means that any tendency towards hypergamy could very well kick into overdrive.

One saving grace for us is that the corresponding pool of above average men is likely declining in number as well, so women are being forced to compete to a greater degree as well, at least at the top end.

Also women are more highly sexualized than in the past so the top end of men can and do enjoy more leverage than ever before.

I'd say it's definitely getting better for the top 20% of men, but my only goal was to alert men to the fact that chasing and artificially inflating the bottom half of the market ironically makes their lives even more difficult. Oddly, the harder they work, the worse their results!

This is what atom smasher is talking about. it's not just a personal issue, it impacts everyone.

Reaction score
It's a sellers market. And it's only getting worse. There's a coincidence of supply getting shorter + men's game/status falling. And it's both self-fulfilling and creates positive feedback loops. The fact that men are having to lower their standards is reflective and representative of a brutual reality occurring in the dating market. Most men are not superheroes and cannot become PUA masters. There's limits to progress.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I’ve tried but no one takes me seriously.

I’m here because unlike some people, I believe there’s always a next level. I’m here hoping to go to my next level. I believe there may be more to learn which I can incorporate just as you say. But I don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because I know what works doesn’t mean I know everything. And also just because I know what doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean I know everything
because maybe your selling point is not that good? or you are not selling it right? I said this before and looks like its need to be said again, you take what you can use, toss what you can't, and adapt it for the best use, you can't do the same thing over and over, you apply the principle of it, or make your way to make it work, using the tenis idea if you can't learn the backhand, what you will do to cover that weakness? learn a new way? or just gave up tenis?

or like in martial arts(since its more to my alley), if you only copy the move without understanding the principle of said move, if anything happen you can't use it you will be lost, but you understand what you are trying to do you can do something slight diferent with same or better result

also note even though english is in use here, we have people around the world, so culture is part of the game, the principle still the same, but adaptation is a requirement for better use