Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been to jail/know someone in jail?

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it seems they can never be cured, the bastards.. so should they be locked up forever or just killed?

Dietzcoi

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can be in jail for many years and STILL be considered an amazingly wonderful person.

Lets see, what can I do to get me 10 years in the slammer.

Any suggestions?

It has to be something cool as I don't want anyone thinking of me, anything less than a DJ.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by mahon83050
I personally think Child Molesters do not belong in jail, but a mental institution. Pedophilia is a disease and is abnormal, just like homosexuality is...it is not a choice. I see both of these groups as victims in some sort of way, eventhough I do not agree with their behavior.
The added bonus is that your stay in a mental institution is not dictated by the law. It's decided by your caretakers and they can keep you there for the rest of your life.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
I guess you can be in jail for many years and STILL be considered an amazingly wonderful person.

Any suggestions?
Be careful, you'll make Myldfire all hot and bothered and want to marry you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter

Any suggestions?

It has to be something cool as I don't want anyone thinking of me, anything less than a DJ.
Not usually...but my fiance' was like a needle in a haystack. And yes, he was an amazing man. When a priest who has been invited to play the piano all over the world for leaders of nations (including the Vatican) drives 3 hours in a BLIZZARD to deliver a prisoner's eulogy AND breaks down and cries while doing so, yeah, it's a pretty damn good sign he was an amazing and wonderful person. Anyone who looks only at 15 minutes of a person's life and deeds and overlooks everything else is blind and foolish.

Furthermore, you don't even know why he was in prison. In this state, if you are present during the commission of a felony, you get charged equally...as if you committed the crime...even if you didn't. This is what happened with my fiance'. He was with some guy who committed an assault. The victim even testified (I saw his statements and the court transcripts) that my fiance' never laid a hand on him. He took a plea agreement and pled no contest because he felt guilty for not stopping the assault, even though he was too drunk to do anything. The judge threw out the plea bargain but wouldn't allow him to change his plea. My fiance' actually won a case against the state over that and was given a settlement for his rights being violated.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Be careful, you'll make Myldfire all hot and bothered and want to marry you.
No thanks, ShortWanker...he's all yours.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Been to jail/know someone in jail?

Originally posted by ShortTimer
Basically this ***** is wacked and there's no reason not to put her on your ignore list like she's about to go on mine. People who are ****ed in the head don't have the right to give advice. Unless of course that advice is "how to be ****ed in the headmeat."

Ha ha ha... nah, I don't usually ignore people. I think its actually pretty funny that she wants to rip me a new *******:p

As if.

Wyldfire, I weep for your future. Lose the attitude... it really doesn't make you look any smarter.

Last edited:

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Well i have been arrested twice but its diffrent from what you guys are talking about because i was 15 and 16 at the time so they put me in a juvenile assessment center one was for fighting and the other was of possession of pot im no criminal thug or bad boy nor do i dress like one

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
i been overnight and for weekends for drugs dui and probation violation

ive got a couple friends in jennifer road and a couple in jessup

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done a couple of overnighters in army prison for punching a MP when drunk.