"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

been to a club after 6 months and got some thoughts and questions

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Well,yesterday after a 6 month break I have gone clubbing.I was dancing and had fun even without drinking.I will do that more often because in the end I was so wiped out that if I had drank anything I couldn't get home.Now for some questions:
None of the girls wanted to dance with me. I was dressed well and am a good dancer(jeans unbuttoned shirt,shoes...friends told me I dance great).What is the problem? I see my friend and he goes up to 2 girls grabs them by their hand and they are WTF ,then smile and start dancing with him. When I try to do the same move plenty of girls told me with their hand to get lost. Well these rejections didn't hurt but makes me wonder about my looks.
But there's a positive thing I learned. If I want to date I must do cold street approaches because I will never find a GF. Girls in clubs are thinking they are the greatest but on the street when you approach them, their butthole squezes because they don't have their friends around.Try to comment.Do you agree with me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Right on mate! I used to have exact same problem! Me and my buddy would go dancing and he would start grinding all hot babes in sight,but when I would try to do that...they would pretty much give me the finger! Now...keep in mind I dance better and look better then my friend.
So what I stareted doing is dance close to my friend and sometime when he starts to grind one girl.,her friend(s) see that and want to grind with a guy too. And there I am dancing right next to them. So some girls would just pull me over and start doing their freak dance on me. That way I got some nice asses robed on my croth few times a night.
After few times I got better and it became not much of the big deal....so now i just go to any girl I like to freak dance with and just start dancing. I don't ask ...I just do it because that's what I want.
The missing element was...confidence!
Now i got it and don't really care if girl doesn't want to dance. The funny thing is that I hardly ever get rejected now...lol. I grind em' b1tches like horn dog!
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I also don't ask for a dance-I just start dancing and after aprox. 2 sec. they fukk me off. I also was dancing beside my friend and he was grabbing these two girls asses,they were giggling-he starts grinding one girl-I approach and start dancing with the avaliable girl and she is waiting for my friend to finish and start dancing with her(AFC?)-WTF?
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Not all chicks will allow you to freak with them...4 out of 10 still reject "the sexy me":D ...just keep going,don't worry about it!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Napoleon,

Do u have positive or negative karma, who's more confindent u or ur friend?
There's one thing some guys dont get on this site, yes clothes do make the man but the person inside really makes the man.
Well u look better that ur friend & ur sharper dressed than him too but i bet that he's more confident.
I'll give u an example, on saturday i went out with a friend i tried to dance but was stiff as hell i tried dancing with chicks but got rejected but my friend was dancing with heaps of chicks & hardly got rejected so, off i went to another club & drank about 6-7 gold strikes then an hour later i was pissed(u couldnt really see that i was drunk :D) & off i went back to the same club as before then i started getting freaky (im loose & confident when im drunk:D), all the chicks that rejected me from early were all trying to dance/grind with me but i pushed them away, when we were going home my friend was sort of angry cause i danced with more chicks than him. :D
I really gotta learn not too drink to dance :)

P.S. dont dress too well cause then u'll look like a playa & chicks have a higher ***** shield towards playa's.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Interesting topic. I agree that you shouldn't dress TOO perfect (all pretty and immaculate) - for some reason, dressing slightly scruffy will make women more receptive, at least in America. In Europe though, I've found that women respond more to the guys that are dressed to impress. ;)
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
WTF! Clothes have NOTHING to do with them rejecting you

Its how you display confidence

read Jango_Xavier's post again and ull see

Just because u grab a girls hand, dosent make u confident...its the posture, ****y smirk and eyes that show it
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Maybe that's the problem. My friend was totaly drunk and I didn't have a drink (and I did have a good time). But I think the problem is he goes clubbing every week or two and I have been clubbing 5 times in my life!
I am a positive person and didn't give a **** if they rejected me, maybe had a little problem approaching. Well not approaching but kino.
Intresting is I am more confident than him on the street.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

slims999

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Dallas
Leykis Leykis

I still feel insecure about going by myself. I'm usually confident about going to concerts, movies, and/or strip clubs by myself...

but dance clubs?

I dunno, maybe I oughta do it just to do it ya know? Who else goes by themselves and actually picks up women.

Tom Leykis says to just go in and act as if you own the place. Dress rich, and spend richer, then they soon come up to you. Anybody else do this???
 
Top