Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

been ill and missed gym, how bad will it be?

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Been sick...

I've been sick since last friday and have missed two days of gym this week so far (I usually go five). A friend of mine seems to think this will set me back for "weeks" in my training. I'm just wondering how much y'all think this will screw me up. I may miss tomorrow as well depending on how I feel.

So, is it the end of ze world or what?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took me almost two weeks to get back to were I was before. But I was sick for four days. Maybe a week?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... kinda depends.

If you just take a week off.... you won't lose much, maybe a week or 2 of progress, and it'll come back after the first week of starting to go back.

If you're sick for a week and get weaker because your body is fighting the infection, it'll put you back a bit farther... but it's not the same amount of time to get back. Your body will get back to where it was faster than it took you to get there.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
relax.. your are doing more harm stressing about it.

Bulldog6971

Don Juan
Reaction score
think of it as a good thing, a week off after a couple weeks of hard workouts is often a very good thing. I just came back stronger after taking a week break.