Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been Here Awhile, Time to Give Back Some Thoughts.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I have been here awhile, and decided to post some of my thoughts. I am not a master PUA by any means, and I don't have a doctorate in female physcology. But I have learned some things about life and women, even though I still have a long way to go.

1) When you are trying to learn about women, you are pretty much trying to put together a puzzle that is all blue sky. There is a lot of bull**** advice out there. Stuff like hypnotyzing chicks, and spend all the cash you can, and the famous JYB advice. That's just the tip of the frozen sewage iceberg.

Basically take the Bruce Lee approach and just take what you need and works for you, while tossing the **** that doesn't work.

2) Women are either completely unable to help you, OR they will change your thought process for the better. Beware of women that say crap like "Oh don't worry, the right one will come a long and blah blah blah." While there is a grain of truth to those kinds of statements, you are probably a newb and unable to interpret it properly.

I used to think that crap like that meant I didn't have to improve as a humanbeing or really do anything. I thought it meant I just had to be nice and whatever. Then that lead to frustration and I thought they were hiding something from me. Well they were, they forgot to add to the end of that sentence was "in a line with 100's of other people that like you, if you just relax and have fun."

Anyway just be Uber careful about getting advice from women, if they just passively say something and don't follow through, then just ignore her. If she takes you shopping or meets you for drinks to chat,or something that is actively showing you this is how you do it, then she is probably very knowlegible.

3) Champions don't do anything that gets in the way of their goals. They don't really drink, smoke or do anything that would hinder their success. I recently saw an interview clip of Chamillionaire, where he stated that he doesn't drink, or smoke, just dedicates his time to writting. I watch UFC quite a lot and I remember two episodes that Tito Ortiz said some things that have stuck with me. "I don't waterski, because I don't want to risk an injury and would stop me from what I do." The guy doesn't even frikin waterski! Then on a later episode he said "Don't chase women. Become a Champion, then let women chase you."

I am not saying you have be a UFC champion or that you have to have a popular album. I am just saying you have to go out and do your best and let nothing stand in your way.

4) If you see someone you like. Go for it. That's pretty self explanitory.

5) Don't rely on a system or some way of doing things. I used to have moments, where I was like "damn, I wish I could log on now to find out what I should do next." Well, I don't have a pda or whatever so I could never log on, and I just learned to go with what I know and learn on the fly. Getting caught up in a system, or w/e, doesn't make you better with women. It makes you a robot.

I've actually found that the less I read or learn about the opposite sex, the happier I am, and the more genuine I can be arround them because I won't feel pressured to make a calculated move. I'll just go with the flow. Yeah it's good to know some stuff about women, like where the g-spot is, or that chocolate is an aphrodisiac. But don't think that you can know everything or that you can become a blackbelt without going out into the field. If you fail with a chick, you'll feel worse because you made move X before move Y and you acted to much like an AFC instead of an PMDCHTBUIEOAUYWAY(???) or whatever.

Just go out, have fun and do your own thing. If it doesn't work out. To bad,
well not really because that blonde across the room is eyeing you, and that cute asian chick at work probably has a crush on you.

6) Don't waste an ounce of energy worrying about women, or anything related to the subject. The media is poison and will try to make you believe in one of two supersaturated realities. The first one is the AFC reality, that nice guys get the girl and crap like that. Just flip on W, or O, or whatever those chick channels are called. The other reality is where you have to be a total badass and bang as much chicks as you can and poor crystal on them and **** like that. My advice is this, if you must watch that stuff (hey, I like rap) just take it for what it is. Entertainment. Remember when an adult first said to you, "they not REALLY dead, it's just tv violence." Well apply that to media romance too.

Just stop worrying about chicks, Heffner, Jordan, Jager, and 50 cent don't worry about them. So niether should you.

7) You're a man (I think :p) and they are women(I hope). Nature needs no other reason to hook you up. Let nature take it's course and be confident in yourself, that your desires with women will happen. *warning cheesy metaphor ahead* Sex and relationships are like rivers, they just flow naturally. Many guys put up these mental dams and try to either stop the water from flowing or force it to go in a direction that it doesn't want to go. You know what happens when a dam goes up? Things die, sometimes just fishes, other times entire villages. Just let it go and things will flourish.

Just remember to act in accordance with Nature, your a man, they're women. It's just that simple.

8) Live your life and anyone who doesn't fit in with it or doesn't like it, fuk em.

9) Have fun, have a backbone and be realistic.

10) Always use a condom.

11) This dating **** isn't worth wasting your life over. If it's going good, awesome. If not, take up karate. lol Just do something. I am in a situation right now where there are absolutely no women arround me. I am exercising more, reading more and I will be heading overseas in a few weeks. A woman would be lucky to fit in my life right now.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, I read you rpost. very very good. you get it. isn't it a great feeling?!

As far as learning about women.. the more you "learn" the more you realize there isn't **** TO learn. the only thing htat needs to be learnt is how to stay true to yourself. When you want sex, act sexual. If you want to put your hand on on a womans face to touch her skin, do it. don't thinka bout doing it.

little things you will never learn by reading.. how to manage personalities... how to make your woman love being around you, how to know when to pick your battles, and how to always look out for yourself in the long run. htoose are things that really can't be tought.

the more focus you have on a passion,t he more you don't want to do anything for that to get in the way. 3 years ago when I was bored, I'd drink everry night and go out. Now, I might have a glass of wine with dinner, that's about it. I won't risk me not fufilling my dreams to a substance.

) You're a man (I think :p) and they are women(I hope). Nature needs no other reason to hook you up. Let nature take it's course and be confident in yourself, that your desires with women will happen. *warning cheesy metaphor ahead* Sex and relationships are like rivers, they just flow naturally. Many guys put up these mental dams and try to either stop the water from flowing or force it to go in a direction that it doesn't want to go. You know what happens when a dam goes up? Things die, sometimes just fishes, other times entire villages. Just let it go and things will flourish.
Siddhartha!

I'm not going to take over this thread. Damn good. keep on

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post dude, reminds me a bit of Mr.Fingers (my master! :p lol) u rock!!!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's more a matter of understanding women rather than learning a bunch of facts and techniques about women for interacting with women, although reading and trying PUA theory has helped me to understand women a lot more than I did before.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Who is this Mr.Fingers?
Just another guy on the forum that just clicked over time and then started to post up his thoughts and ideas on things he had learned.

Isnt it such a surprise nearly everyone here sooner or later learns the same damn things.