Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been having a lot of good dates lately, some observations from this last one.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So Saturday night met up with a chick I met on good ol' POF.

We exchanged a few messages and number closed within 4 or 5 or so and the next day did some flirty texting and arranged for a meet up.

Decided to hit an amusement park and she was totally excited about it.

Met at mutual location and took my car there.

Within 10 mins there I could definitely tell she was attracted to me, and within no time we were holding hands and lots of kino. Then we ended up playing a game of shuffle board and we joked around about making a bet so I said if I win I get to kiss you, she countered with if she won she got to kiss me. Lol so it was a win win situation!

So long story short the night ended with a nice make out session leaving her with high interest and already she hit me up wanting to make more plans.

Anyways the point of this post is I wanted to note some observations that I have noticed have been helpful in me having good-fun dates.

First off, a coffee date for the first is practical and all, but in my experience I am seeing by actually "doing" something makes things so much better. This chick was totatlly wowed that I thought to do this for our date and kept on saying how much fun it was.

Second, go for the hand hold. Every time I end up holding hands, whether a walk back to her car or during the date, 99.9% it at least ends with a kiss close. The reason being I believe is it breaks that touch barrier, even more so then kino, it confirms the attraction is there, and shows you aren't afraid to make advancements. I recall a month ago doing that with another, the attraction wasn't even apparent yet but I just said F it, grabbed her hand to go grab a bite after having a few drinks, and her eyes lit up in amazement. She said wow you grabbed my hand, I responded with why is that a bad thing, and she said, I'm holding it ain't I?!

Third, be positive. There is no need to be nervous or worried. The worst that could possibly happen is you don't feel each other and you move on. I believe rather than being in the mindset that you need to impress a girl or wow her or spend money on her or any of that silliness is completely futile. Instead simply be in the mindset that you just want to have fun and you are going to show her a good time. Any time a man can make a woman laugh and let her just be herself and have fun, it's a given it is going to go well. If you are uptight and tense she will sense that and it's downhill from there. Always remember that chicks got enough BS in their lives and the last thing they want is a guy to bring negativity in it. It's like the old song, girls just wanna have fun. Cliche' but meritorious at the same time.

Lastly, be indifferent. I've come to the point where I literally can care less if things don't go well with a chick, or if she flakes or what not. Why? Well first off I'm seeing 5 women at the moment, so if one flakes or does something unacceptable IDGAF. Don't be needy or clingy, don't send morning texts or put in all kinds of work for her attention. Let her work for you. Get with that "I am the prize" mentality or get lost. When you stop caring about the little things, you begin to see the big picture and start to enjoy life. I recall reading in either the Bible or Pook, that you can never experience true passion if you are afraid to walk away, and that has really resonated within me. If I can impart anything from this little post it would be just that. Be indifferent. Stop caring, and just let loose and enjoy yourself when you are in the company of a woman. If it goes somewhere, great, if not, oh well move one. And don't mess around with oneitis silliness, don't be naive and think she's gonna do that for you either, unless it truly does go into a relationship and that's what you want.

Anyways, just wanted to share these thoughts with you guys.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
well done brother...you got the essence of being a true player...
i dont even know or care what POF is...some internet dating thing i guess....well all id say on that is if the internet goes down your gonna need to hit girls up in LR for dates etc...so u may need to brush up on those skills.
Thanks brotha.

POF and online dating in general is just a tool in the arsenal. Can't rely solely on that, got to put yourself out there as well.

What's funny is I originally signed up on it to troll and just mess around (cause I had seen and heard so many bad things about it here) after reading one of naughtyninja's threads but then I was like well I'll be d@mned found myself number closing.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
having said that your attitude is on the money.
life is for living and enjoying.

Women can be part of that enjoyment..but so is music..food..laughter...if u make one thing your everything your fvcked...like some half ton obese guy who only eats fried chicken.

And thats one of if not the most attractive quality in a human being...the fact they show everyone how much they enjoy life...that they go to the amusment park...its probably considered a lil off beat these days for a 25 year old to do...but its fun...women respond to that...i asked a barmaid...to the zoo...it was so left field....she agreed and we had a great time...

women want a guy who is fun...really fun. and the best thing is..when u discover your fun side...women are then only a part of it...the main thing is the fun. You are now at that realisation. Its all about the fun of living.

Didn't catch this part from your first post.

Definitely brotha, which goes back to my point of being indifferent. Another reason I don't really care is because I have outside interests. I have friends of my own that I see on a regular basis, I bodybuild, and have other hobbies that which give me stimulation.

So you are spot on about that. When you vest your happiness soley in women you are doomed to failure. If you can't find it within yourself, you ain't gonna find it within her. Been there, done that, learned from it.

Good stuff on the zoo date, and ditto, doing unique, fun stuff like that is almost guaranteed to make for a good time unless it's some stuck up-negative chick, and you shouldn't even bother wasting your time with one like that anyway.

Life is too short to be taken seriously all the time, work hard but play hard once in a while too. When you discover that fun side and develop a good attitude things fall into place.