Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been away for 2 years and my game went down the drain..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys. I have been away from this place for almost 2 years. The reason I didn't come here no more was because I have a girl now and didn't feel the need to come here.

Been together for almost 3 years, everything is good. Recently, I have met this girl who works in the same department as me. She asked for my number so that if she cannot work on a certain days, she can let me know and I will take them for her.

Fast forward to last week. She saw me in the break room chilling and came over and asked if I could take a certain day for her, I said I have to go home and check. I got home and texted her to confirm the day. She replied the day that she needed off is correct. After that I tried to do small talk with her to see if I still got game. Jeez Christ I was bad :down:

Conversation went like this...

ME: Hey you need blah blah day off right?

HER: Yes, and this other day too.

ME: I can help you with this day but not that because I am going somewhere on that day.

HER: Can you find someone to take that day for me please?

ME: Go here and post that you need that day off.

HER: Can you ask for me? Please.. With cherry on top...

ME: Wth, why are you so shy, just ask what you need and someone will reply back, don't be shy.

HER: Forget it.

ME: I want to but I can't. People at work will think we're dating if I go on there and ask for you. They will think why don't you ask but why am I asking for you. Doesn't look right.

HER: Damn, ok..

*FAST FOWARD THIS WEEK*

*AT WORK*

HER: Hey boyfriend, why are you so afraid people might think you're my boyfriend?

ME: Because I don't like people knowing my business at work..?

HER: You're so paranoid..

*THE NEXT DAY AFTER WORK*

ME: (I decided to try and flirt with her to see if I still got it). Hey girlfriend, just curious, how old are you?

HER: I'm 96..Stop flirting, it's not working.

ME: Damn, that's a shame, we can never be together.

HER: What is your ethnicity?

ME: I'm Blackenese and Jamaican..

HER: I don't see any black in you..?

ME: You don't want to know, the conversation will turn into RATED R instead of PG13. So how old are you?

HER: Sorry I don't date someone who doesn't want to tell me their ethnicity and doesn't let people at work know who I'm dating..

ME: So you want the guys at work to find out and be jealous and give me a hard time at work because they know we're dating? This happened at my old job so I don't want it to happen again..

HER: Jeez, don't worry, I won't like you...

ME: We can never be together anyway, because you're 96..

HER: Can I tell you a secret? I don't like men. You have 0 chance..

ME: I knew that already, you're always look mean at work.. lol

*CONVERSATION ENDS*

There's more but too lazy to type everything. I f****d later on because I kept asking for her age and then she got mad saying I should never ask a girl her age because girls are sensitive and s**t... BLAH.. After that I apologize and that I didn't know. Stupid me for apologizing!!! GRRR..

Today I texted her to ask her what are some fun activities and restaurants to go to at her place and she said she doesn't know much because she only likes to shop...(I'm trying to get her to go out) I asked if she was going shopping today and she said yes and I asked what time and she never replied back. I then texted her saying she didn't have to ignore me if she didn't want me to go shopping with her. She texted me back 2 hours later saying she was busy shopping..

I'm done with this broad. It was fun to see if I still got game but I now realized I made too many mistakes. F***, that's what happens when you're in a relationship with a girl and drop your game for 2-3 years.. :( . I guess I have to check up the DJ bible again lol.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you're trying. Just keep trudging on.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like skiing. When you take the summer off and then you get back on the slopes again, you feel like a total retard. Takes a few days to get that old rhythm back.