Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been a long time: How I lost my Virginity and (long read)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys have been following me, I had a few threads talking about a girl I had met online. Fast forward some time, I meet her, we end up having sex, I meet her parents, we start a relationship.

So.. I traveled by train, since I have no car and she picked me up. When I met her she was hiding behind her car and I was like "wtf.." I told her to give me a hug and she tells me no, so I grab her by the hips, turn her around and she grabs me like a pro wrestler. I go "I think you're forgetting something" and grab her hands and put them on my a$$. We talked for a bit and went to her sis's house for a while and her sis seemed to like me a lot.

Afterward, me and the girl went to the hotel and she was always saying how I was the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life. We layed down together and I randomly started kissing her. After a while I told her to take her pants off then I got my condom and went to town.

Before this I never had an orgasm in my life, and never masturbated, so this whole thing was new to me. I was having a lot of trouble cvmming so she told me to take my condom off and she started svcking my ****, first ******* of my life. Afterward she told me to stick it in raw, knowing that I was a virgin. I started pumping away and my d!ck started twitching so I pulled out and finally busted.

We had the hotel for 3 days and all we did was fvck. She paid for everything. Even buying me breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. After that she started driving to come see me multiple times a week. I met her parents, friends and we became a couple.

Right now things between her and I are not good. She is practically ignoring me and its really pissing me off. She claims to be really depressed right now, which I kind of believe since I noticed her mood changes. After our pregnancy scare, she really went downhill. I've barely spoken to her since then and haven't even seen her. Was supposed to go see and her and her parents for Christmas, but I don't know now. The last time I asked if she was still down for seeing me for Christmas, she was dodging the question.

I'm planning on dropping her if I don't see her, because she is really making me angry right now.

Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
If you guys have been following me, I had a few threads talking about a girl I had met online. Fast forward some time, I meet her, we end up having sex, I meet her parents, we start a relationship.

So.. I traveled by train, since I have no car and she picked me up. When I met her she was hiding behind her car and I was like "wtf.." I told her to give me a hug and she tells me no, so I grab her by the hips, turn her around and she grabs me like a pro wrestler. I go "I think you're forgetting something" and grab her hands and put them on my a$$. We talked for a bit and went to her sis's house for a while and her sis seemed to like me a lot.

Afterward, me and the girl went to the hotel and she was always saying how I was the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life. We layed down together and I randomly started kissing her. After a while I told her to take her pants off then I got my condom and went to town.

Before this I never had an orgasm in my life, and never masturbated, so this whole thing was new to me. I was having a lot of trouble cvmming so she told me to take my condom off and she started svcking my ****, first ******* of my life. Afterward she told me to stick it in raw, knowing that I was a virgin. I started pumping away and my d!ck started twitching so I pulled out and finally busted.

We had the hotel for 3 days and all we did was fvck. She paid for everything. Even buying me breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. After that she started driving to come see me multiple times a week. I met her parents, friends and we became a couple.

Right now things between her and I are not good. She is practically ignoring me and its really pissing me off. She claims to be really depressed right now, which I kind of believe since I noticed her mood changes. After our pregnancy scare, she really went downhill. I've barely spoken to her since then and haven't even seen her. Was supposed to go see and her and her parents for Christmas, but I don't know now. The last time I asked if she was still down for seeing me for Christmas, she was dodging the question.

I'm planning on dropping her if I don't see her, because she is really making me angry right now.
Man, having sex with a girl you met online without using a condom is a HUGE, HUGE risk. Pregnancy and STDs are no joke.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
Man, having sex with a girl you met online without using a condom is a HUGE, HUGE risk. Pregnancy and STDs are no joke.
Yeah I know, was a dumb idea. Probably wouldn't do that next time.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this sounds almost exactly like my first time except I wasn't dumb enough to go in raw :D. Stop acting needy. I was needy as fvck with my first chick and ruined everything. When she goes distant you go even more distant. Let her work out her own issues and chase you. Make her come see you and pay her own way.

Reaction score
Just give her her space and don't overwhelm her. I remember the first girl I had sex with. She was totally into me and attached to me. If I said jump, she asked "How high?" I was totally cool up until the moment we had sex then I started acting like a needy little ***** and it totally messed things up. She lost her attraction for me, she started getting distant and eventually broke up with me. Don't make the sex a big deal, just act calm and ignore her when she goes distant. In the meantime, look for other girls to date so you don't invest too much emotional feelings in her and catch oneitis. Good luck.