Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bedroom game and lines?

Fowleri

Banned
Reaction score
English is my second language. I wanted to know, how do I say it, when I want to do doggystyle with a girl on the bed, but I also want to get on the bed with her, is it:

"move a little forward, so I can get on the bed too"?

If I want to do it in the standing position, how would you say it?

"Let's do it standing up"?

Also, what would be a smooth way to tell her to start giving you oral sex, without sounding awkward, I thought, maybe I could look at my penis, and say "do your magic, baby" lol

I would say I'm good in bed, but have absolutely no verbal game, it could be due to English being my second language, many times, I don't know how to say something or make it sound smooth without being awkward, so I usually stay quiet

Fowleri

Banned
Reaction score
Grab her by the waist, flip her over, and pull her arms back. She'll want it too and will get on all 4s. Keep her arms pulled back as you do the d@mn thing.
I don't get it. lol If I want to do doggystyle on the bed with ber, but she positions herself on the edge of the bed, how do I tell her than I want to get on the bed too?

Is it "move forwards a little"?

What would be a smooth way to say that you wanna go from oral sex to penetration?

I usually say, I would like to be inside you now lol

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English is my second language. I wanted to know, how do I say it, when I want to do doggystyle with a girl on the bed, but I also want to get on the bed with her, is it:

Also, what would be a smooth way to tell her to start giving you oral sex, without sounding awkward, I thought, maybe I could look at my penis, and say "do your magic, baby" lol

I would say I'm good in bed, but have absolutely no verbal game, it could be due to English being my second language, many times, I don't know how to say something or make it sound smooth without being awkward, so I usually stay quiet
Just tell her what top do. Don't ask her. Read the Love god method. google it and you can get a free PDF download.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good advice. Also to move from the gentle to the rough stuff. Say stuff like baby your so hot. Like you can't control yourself anymore. Then just start physically moving her around anywhere you like.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say I'm good in bed
no, you arent.

doggystyle: "get on your fvcking knees and turn around"

you must control in the bed, be decisive and experiment with her. There is a time for tender lovemaking and straight sex... the rest should be borderline freaky and experimental to her

grab her neck
pull her hair
69 w/finger fvck (does she squirt?)
slap-dat-azz
get your belt, slap her t1ts and pvssy lightly (experimental for her)
"get on your knees and suck my c0ck" (slut factor)

even the most virginal girl will respond to these...

Say stuff like baby your so hot..
this only works on 20yo's

you never tell them how hot they are. You only tell them how good you are, how they cant get enough of your c0ck, how they are your little slvt and a naughty girl, how you are fvcking the sh1t out of them. She wants you to ROCK HER WORLD.

Women want sex to FORGET, to be fvcked so good, no other thoughts come to them except how their man is totaly using them for HIS sexual outlet and that they are simply a by-product of that.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Order her into the position you want in a stern tone. Take charge of her. For that time in the bedroom she is your property, do with her as you wish.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Order her into the position you want in a stern tone. Take charge of her. For that time in the bedroom she is your property, do with her as you wish.
This is actually so true. You as the men, need to take the lead in the bedroom at all times.

And this is a positive. You see all those things you have fantasized about? Now go make them real. not so fvcking difficult.....

I would say, let the woman lead the way when it comes to kissing (meaning the intensity ) but the man needs to lead the way when it comes to fvcking..........

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

About the oral...........you simply put it in her mouth.......how difficult is that??

Some women (ok a lot) are actually dumb in bed.........which means you have to train/lead them......you simply must be the man..and take control..........you have to take what you want.......

I really believe that everything is FRAME......how do you consider yourself in bed???

If you have hangups then you're killing your frame....

Again, I repeat, a lot of women are stupid.....you simply must take control and take what you
want..........

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish my frame outside the bedroom was as good my frame was inside... yes, I was an AFC

in the bedroom to me, she was gutter trash, outside of it a pedestal-ed princess
now, after alot of redpill,I realize that I need my bedroom game always.

They dont sh1t test you in bed if you are a good lover..
so why outside of it are you a oneitis?

I date alot of Russians and they smell AFC and neediness 10km away, one simple mistake of a phrase can kill years of admiration and desire they have in you.

one ex told me that she was disgusted that I said "I am so fvcking smart for figuring that thang out"
so much, it nearly killed all the love and great sex.

Fowleri

Banned
Reaction score
well, who wouldn't be put off when you call yourself ****ing smart, it screams attention and validation man*****, is the same as saying youre beautiful or handsome

Ironically, I also order around in the bedroom and tell them what to do, my problem is that i may even come off too strong, it may be because my libido takes over my beta side, that i dont give a **** what she thinks, we about to fuk anyway, id rather be more suave smooth and not so obvious to the point

Fowleri

Banned
Reaction score
no, you arent.

doggystyle: "get on your fvcking knees and turn around"

you must control in the bed, be decisive and experiment with her. There is a time for tender lovemaking and straight sex... the rest should be borderline freaky and experimental to her

grab her neck
pull her hair
69 w/finger fvck (does she squirt?)
slap-dat-azz
get your belt, slap her t1ts and pvssy lightly (experimental for her)
"get on your knees and suck my c0ck" (slut factor)

even the most virginal girl will respond to these...

this only works on 20yo's

you never tell them how hot they are. You only tell them how good you are, how they cant get enough of your c0ck, how they are your little slvt and a naughty girl, how you are fvcking the sh1t out of them. She wants you to ROCK HER WORLD.

Women want sex to FORGET, to be fvcked so good, no other thoughts come to them except how their man is totaly using them for HIS sexual outlet and that they are simply a by-product of that.
I like how you not knowing anything about me, automatically assume, I'm not lmao

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you not knowing anything about me, automatically assume, I'm not lmao
read what yourself wrote... you are not.
your whole post suggest you are sexually insecure and likely, very inexperienced.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For oral, you can either guide her head to....your head or just tell her to suck you off. Just be point blank up front.

For switching positions, same thing. Physically move her into the position you want or tell her what you want. If it's doggy, say "get on your knees". If it's missionary, say "get on your back".

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant seem to find it. If you google it, there are lots of links for religious literature. Help us out @dustmuffin ?

I think I found it

http://bfy.tw/5IiS
That is it. I made a mistake. Its the sex god method. You found it anyway. Check out the red pill reddit. They have a sidebar with links to free pdf red pill books. I read it plus the married red pill and ask red pill.

As far as sex with a woman you basically have to take charge and dominate them in the bedroom. You do everything with confidence. You dont ask you tell.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lay the foundation and you can lay the girl however you want.
Can you expand on this. I am hopeful this is the case. I struggle implementing a overly dominate frame when f^cking. Its not something I enjoy 90% of the time, so it feels inauthentic and like a performance, when I do it more than Id like because I know woman really dig it. Am I leaving them wanting? Of course any of the feedback they provide isnt really helpful because its usually bull sh!t.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Can you expand on this. I am hopeful this is the case. I struggle implementing a overly dominate frame when f^cking. Its not something I enjoy 90% of the time, so it feels inauthentic and like a performance, when I do it more than Id like because I know woman really dig it. Am I leaving them wanting? Of course any of the feedback they provide isnt really helpful because its usually bull sh!t.
Hey I wonder can you elaborate on your question...........

It's not that clear. What feels inauthentic exactly?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Order her :

Face down... Ass up.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't ask. I can't believe no one here has said it yet. If you want her a certain way you move her.

Push her, prop her, lift her leg up push her back down. Spead her legs, close them. Position her how you want. Only if she doesn't understand where you are trying to position her, you give her a command.

Put your leg like this. - While moving her leg how you want it

Arch your back.

Here, move here. -
While pulling her to the edge of the bed.

While English isn't your first language, Im pretty sure you can give commands, short ones at that. You don't need to be adept in English to say.

Put your ass like this.