Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming the Prize

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right so last night I went to a singles event hosted by an online dating site I'm on and my night went well - within an hour had a busty blonde foreign girl in my clutches... making out heavily, sexily and initiating heavy sexual signals (putting her hand on my b0ner, and such)

We agreed to leave to go back to mine (ONS in the making I thought!)
Decided to give her a teeny weeny bit o more comfort for the final eject and we stopped off at a bar nearby I used to do part time barmaning at a while ago....mainly so a) we can get a bit more hammered, and b) build a little more trust - ie: introducing her to cool people i know..

Half way to the next bar - she starts getting cold feet, blabbering on that she has to work the next day and other crap. I brushed it off and took her to the bar thinking a drink would get her back on track...

Sitting on the sofa kissing etc, she plays it hard that she's not coming back to mine... I finish my beer... pretend to go for a smoke and exit immediately.

Few steps down the road my phone rings - and its her.. looking for answers. Ignored the call - went home and slept.

Felt good today for breaking into a new form as Id never done anything like that before. I'm spinning plates online big time, so have options. Made a big difference.

So close of work today I get a message on the dating site. Guess who? HER! I'd never seen her profile before and neither has she seen mine! So it ran through my head that she HUNTED through a vast sea of online profiles to get in touch with me (even though she had my number).

So sitting at home i decide to run my own rules (i guess i have been the whole time, by getting up and going like that) - and tell her what she must do! ( I really like this new concept of 'TELLING' not asking'

Told her in one reply. Come over - svck me dry and i'll fvck you like you've never been before.

Her reply? http://imgur.com/0XLqnVR

BOOM!

I'm breaking personal boundaries fellas. My natural badboy is finally coming out (from years of social AFC programming), I fvcking LOVE the results :)

Lord Hypnos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Betterz said:
Sitting on the sofa kissing etc, she plays it hard that she's not coming back to mine... I finish my beer... pretend to go for a smoke and exit immediately.

Few steps down the road my phone rings - and its her.. looking for answers. Ignored the call - went home and slept.
A+++

great work

see fellas, if he would have sat there and put up with that bullsh1t, she would be the one in the driver's seat. sometimes you have to put the foot down and NEXT

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome stuff. As a disclaimer to those who are new to SoSuave who come on here and try to emulate posts like this... remember that this will only work for certain types of girls and they'll likely just be pump and dumps. If you were to send that message to a quality girl - I'm thinking of some of the really cool, down to earth (yet smokin hot) girls that a couple of my cousins have married - they would not be as down.

But those types of girls would not be at a "singles event" anyway :)

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
True that TheCWord...definitely not a quality girl - but I think they all have just as dirty minds as us, and secretly enjoy talk like that (in or out of an LTR)

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she has sent me a text this morning. A filthy text about what she's going to do to my c0ck!

I texted her back

" My address, 6pm - Dress very sexy"

I sent her one more afterwards

"Dress like a slut, high heels, stockings, lingerie - i want to thrust my big c0ck deep inside you"

If she arrives I'll try post a pic and a Lay report when it's all over.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, good....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. If I heard that from a girl, I would hold it against her... Literally hold "it" against her. ;)

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, yeah, kudos on the potential of getting booty... but real talk, you could have gotten it the first night you met her if you:

(a) hadn't tried to take her to a 2nd location - her saying "I have to get up the next morning" was her way of saying "I don't want to go to a 2nd location and meet your friends - ain't nobody got time for that, I'm ready to f--k now!"

(b) didn't allow your mind to trick you into thinking she needed to meet your friends or build up more trust. She shouldn't even be meeting your friends, nor did she need any social proof for reasons to screw you - SHE WAS ALREADY DOWN TO SCREW YOU.

What you basically did is what I call "The Salesman Screw Up." You got the sale, they were already writing the check, and instead of going with the flow you decided to keep talking, to the point that you talked yourself OUT of the sale!! Dude, when a girl jumps in your car and agrees to go home with you, YOU'VE ALREADY GOTTEN THE SALE! Doing anything extra at that point is only going to make her wishy-washy and possibly change her mind. Don't worry about what's going on in her head, or if she's having doubts - that's part of the adventure for her is doing something that's a little scary and unknown. But when you jump in there trying to do things to comfort that, it's going to leave you with the OPPOSITE of the results you desire.

Anyway... hope she comes over, keep us posted!

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Harry! Great reply and solid advice. Yeah I think I see where I failed.
Anyway - she just flaked now - with a text about train issues, and will 'make it up to me'

It's all good, lessons learnt :)