Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

becoming super sexually attractive

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
6'3" 220 sounds good, but you're comparing yourself to football player numbers. Those guys are 8% body fat. You are probably 20% body fat.

To know how hot you are, measure your chest to waist. It should be ideally 2/1. It's probably 1/2.

Eat more raw organic vegetables if so.

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marcopolo said:
I will probably get alot of heat for what I am about to say here, but Why would you want to go out with women who are incompatible with you anyway? Sure they may look pretty, but if you have nothing in common even if it does happen so what? Intelligence is independent of looks. There are smart gorgeous women and their are stupid ugly women.

You have a totally different set of values, experience, and frame of mind then these women have or are used to. With effort you could probably get somewhere but you would have to quit being yourself to do it, which makes it ten times more difficult. I think that bimbo women have difficulty relating to intellectual men in the same way that some men are put off by intellectual women.

I say this based on my own experience- when I was younger I had difficulty with women because I would go to these places with friends. Looking back I think the basic problem is that I did not have much in common with these women. Once you find women who you have something in common with, and who you are intellectually and socially compatible with, then things will click for you. And yes, these women have as much of a chance of being hot as the ones at the club do, they may just be more subtle about it.

I really don't think there is such a thing as a universal Don Juan. Some men are good with one type of women, while other men do better with a different type. It is true that some things are universally attractive and other things are not. No woman wants a passive wuss or an AFC for a boyfriend, that is universal. That being said, there is no single technique for getting every woman. Make the best of what you do have and use it to your advantage, there are all kinds of women just like there are all kinds of men.
Yeah, I agree with you tho I'd say if you can score for example with 1 in 5 chicks in your own category I'd say you should be able to score with maybe 1 in 15 in those other categories... Not like me now, none in club bimbo category and I tried with like at least 30-40 of them last month - 3/4 per night... I couldn't go out this weekend but will go shopping next week and go party next weekend, so will see how it works :).

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
after you have fukked 5-10 bimbo clubbing chicks you slowly (or not so slowly) realize it is not all that it is cracked up to be. most aren't even good in bed...they don't have to be, right?
I wouldn't mind disliking them later as long as I do at least some test driving ;-)

but go for it. if you are smart, it's actually a big advantage when you dumb yourself down in the right way. spread yourself around...fukk with them...tease them...and most importantly, liquor them up.
Yeah, I figured that's the way to go with them, but have to find a way to keep going on for longer period of time and to find ways not to have them smell the geek inside me that easily...

fashion, style, and partying is the center of these chicks' universe. at 6'3/220 you already have the stature of alpha male. play it to the nines with your dress, but be unique. be impeccably groomed in every way and smelling good. wear a bad ass, really shiny watch. these chicks love shiny things.
Actually more I think about it, more I realize that this might have been even bigger problem for me than convo topics... Maybe when a dude dresses up and polishes himself it means that he's highly interested just in breeding... But I guess one has to be careful not to go into other extremes and become like those metro fellas...

if they ask what you do, tell them you're in Marketing.
:) I guess that wouldn't even be lying:

product: myself
customer: a nice club bimbo

when you land one (or two, three), take charge and make sure you fukk her brains out any which way you can. why? you just might be fukking some of her friends too, at some future point. the fact is, a lot of these chicks have no problem "sharing" you. 80-20 Rule...20 percent of the guys are fukking 80 percent of the hot chicks on the club scene.
That would be a wonderful, wonderful next step ;-)

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
6'3" 220 sounds good, but you're comparing yourself to football player numbers. Those guys are 8% body fat. You are probably 20% body fat.

To know how hot you are, measure your chest to waist. It should be ideally 2/1. It's probably 1/2.

Eat more raw organic vegetables if so.
:) I'm more like 1/1 and they can't really see that until I'm naked, but you're right I should get even more toned and lose these 5-6 pounds of fat to get completely lean...

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with being vague about your job. I have been asked by hundreds of women what I do and they are never really interested in the REAL answer.

Sometimes Ill be ****y and say: "Its complicated" and thatll peak their interest even more. Answering that you are in Marketing or Advertising is usually good enough for a first date. Then just shift gears. If shes trying to weigh up how much you earn for a living, dont allow for that, change the convo onto something else. If shes pushy about it, dont get pushed around :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL and I screwed up on the job question again although it wasnt a major blowout. MORE C&F BABY!!! WOO

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
david2006 said:
I come across as a highly intellectual/geek type even tho I'm 6'3'', 220 pounds, and in a good shape. I wear glasses and have no dressing sense. I'm 31 years old. I usually can attract and score with intellectual & career driven girls of decent looks who are looking for long-term relationships. The problem is I started being into really hot clubbing type of chicks, with whom I don't have that much in common from any perspective... I approached a bunch of them and they seem responsive to me, but the regular chit-chat that works with intellectual chicks doesn't work with them... In fact, I think I don't have any s**t to talk to them about, but I also doubt anyone has. So, I figured out the only way to do these chicks is to become a highly sexual beings like they are so that opposite sex sees you just as a sexual object. So, how do we guys go about this? It's way more than just looks I guess. Also, what do you talk about with these girls? I need some topics and ways to stay away from what I do, where I live, and other personal things. Thanks.
girls like that only want to talk about one thing, themselves. ask questions and always refer to them. Also remember, club girls are there for a reason. Same as a girl in a bar. They are trying to escape they're own life/thoughts/problems or are looking for a man to take home. Some are there for just the music or to go out but honestly those are few compared to the larger number that is there. good luck! oh and btw, most club girls want to be swept off they're feet. I.E. They want an escape.

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick said:
when you land one (or two, three), take charge and make sure you fukk her brains out any which way you can. why? you just might be fukking some of her friends too, at some future point. the fact is, a lot of these chicks have no problem "sharing" you. 80-20 Rule...20 percent of the guys are fukking 80 percent of the hot chicks on the club scene.
hahaha wow, i never realized it but thats me. I have fukked most of the slut chicks in this club scene (chicago). haha wow. i need a shower haha :rockon:

Chris Lee

Don Juan
Reaction score
"And they *love* asking me what I f**king do for living," "I breathe, what do you do for a living."

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They always ask what you do for a living, it is a form of sh** test.
The answer does not really matter what does matter is if you appear vexed by your reply.

So it is better to come-out with some C&F BS line then tell them the truth and hope you qualify yourself. Incidently qualifying yourself is trying to gain her approval, ask yourself this apart from the nice ass and tits, she as gained nothing but your eye approval the rest she has to prove her worth to fu**!

Also some guys can’t help to drone on about themselves, 'what I do for a living' is a cue to talk about boring sh** about work, which is a major turn off.

This is where a ****y line comes in handy as you negating the bore factor and droning on like some puppy on fetch duty.

Fact is play these chicks, if you develop the confident to approach then the next phase is to simply ‘have fun’.

Turn off the bore factor and turn up the fun factor, this means any random none boring conversation, teasing, playing with them and making them guess e.t.c.

They are out to have fun, last thing they need is some bore coming over droning on about there work.

This type of question is loaded, it also implies they are testing you for long term material tests i.e wealth and security.
There are a few avenues to go down here:

A: Women don’t really want security from a guy they just met in a bar and are just making conversation, they simply want a bit of fun which could equal sex, not all interactions are about putting a ring on your finger.
B: she is getting out of you how much you earn and trying to see you as a LTpartner, fact is who the fu** does she think she is? So what she as a nice pair of tits and a tight as* but this does not qualify her to know my full life, hell I aint even tested the ride yet! So in truth she does no deserve such an open response since she as not passed any test other then a nice tits and ass test, hardly enough to warrant putting up with a possibly nagging wench in future now is it.

(also if it is the security type of question, mark my words if you drone on about how rich you are and how good you are with money and she starts to think LTM man, you will not be fuc*ing her that night i guarantee 100%, as she wont want to look cheap to a possible BF. On the other hand have fun and give them nothing and they may see you as a quick fling and when in the sack, she as invested time into you and investment which also equals LTM but with more sex!)

Those two points are perfect reasons to not be concerned with any for of shi* test from a women on first convo’ in the club scene as this is fun, as soon as it turns into more, well she better be worth it! And that’s how it is and should be.

Only the really good looking guys fu** women with weak shi* game, the rest they make the women work and don’t get sucked in by bore.

Avoid the bore have fun and just flow.

Pulling women in clubs is as simple as approach, getting over anxiety, remaining cool and calm, teasing having fun.
And if they blow you out, not to be phased and move onto the next asap.

Fact is some women in clubs if you look good enough (look factor plays a major role here) Will fu** you no matter how rubbish you chat up routines are.

Opening the numbers with a confident happy about who i am outlook makes all the difference. Then its simply progression to each phase.

Also a key rule of thumb, go to target rich places. There is nothing worse then prissy women giving guys cr** just because the environment they are in is 2:1 ration of men to women and they can be picky. There is a reason why places with a high % of women fu** ugly men, they simply have no other choice. dont believe the last man on this planet BS, from my exp' women no matter how pritty will fu** a pick of a man if there is simply no other alternative.
This rule makes target rich places easier and bumps up your chances 50% at least.

Why compete with some sexy jock god of a man with his sh** together? when you can simply compete with womens own bit* factor, this is far more powerful.
Women are there own worst enemy play them of of each other and you will be a god amongst the men in the club. Target rich places, if your an alpha then play and talk to a few women and soon the dirty looks like i saw him first will do all the hard work for you.

Target rich places beat imo all other rules and guidlines, even to the point you can simply stand around and women will approach YOU! it is that good.