Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming Successful and Shaping Your Future

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for awhile. Things have been going okay. It's life. There are ups, downs, and sometimes monotony. I've learned to just deal with it. Everyday I wake up now and think "regardless of what happened the day before, I'm going to make the best of my situation."

Here's some are ideas that are important for success:

*Trust your inner-self. Don't analyze everything a girl says or does. They aren't thinking about it and neither should you. Your subconscious mind will lead you where you should be going. Your first instinct is correct. Don't wait, act now.

*Enthusiasm is contagious. I repeat, enthusiasm is contagious. If your in the proximity of an enthusiastic person, they're bound to feel the same way. People don't like being around negative people. If your enthusiastic, people will like you and especially girls.

*Smiling is the KEY to getting girls. It's fvcking Pandora's Box. If you open it, a whole new universe awaits you filled with hot chicks and successful opportunities. If you don't feel like smiling, seriously, just try it. Think happy and you will be happy. It's linked with enthusiasm. Girls LOVE guys who smile. Smiling shows you are : A) Confident
B) Happy (another sign of confidence)
C) Not dragged down by the problems of your day to day existence

Most importantly smiling releases endorphins which actually make you happy. Also, the person you are smiling at will reciprocate and smile back. Then, when they think of you, they will remember you make them feel good. And that's what life's about, right? Feeling good?

*Confidence is the foundation of all success. Countless people have started million dollar businesses just because they were confident. Others in turn felt confident and decided to loan them the money or invest in their company such as John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, and Warren Buffett. What does this have to do with getting girls?

Well, in fact, it has everything to do with getting girls. How you feel inside is projected on the outside. If you are confident, others will feel confident in you. I know this an old adage by now and your wondering "yeah but how do I BECOME confident you as*hole?"

In order to become confident, you need to listen to that little voice in the back of your head that you may have not heard in years. The one that fostered dreams of success (i.e. career, women, sports). Deep down inside you know what you need to do, and you just have to cut through the bullsh*t and do it. I can't tell you what you need to do, only you know. It may be getting in shape, working on your career path, or talking to some girl. Unfortunately faking it till you make it doesn't work in building your own self-worth. If your not happy on the inside, no girls are going to want to be around you. Believe me, how you view the world is through how you feel. Life is only perspective. If you feel happy, people seem to like you and everything is fine. But if your depressed, people seem mean or distant and the world is cruel. So if you can fix your inner self, the world will mold around to your liking.

Good luck.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice man. You presented it in a nice straight forward way.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no problem

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't this in the DJ newsletter?
I'm pretty sure I read the same thing somewhere else.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha no dude if it sounds familiar thats because all the same ideas tend to be regurgitated on this site.