• No

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • maybe. I dont really care

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I honestly think anyone can become good looking and attractive if they work at it just like DJ is takes time. What do you guys think?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your born with certain biological traits. Plastic surgery, exercise, muscle building products can have some effect. Of course dont go overboard like Michael Jackson.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can make the best of what you have and become good looking unless you have some deformities then you can either except what got gave you and be happy with it or a plastic surgeon could help, but apart from that the only stopping people is lazyness really.

Here is my deifinition of what contributes to a good looking guy:

Good hair cut, neat eyebrows, clear skin, tanned, low body fat, a bit of muscle on you, no bags under your eyes, clean staight teeth, cool clothes, beards/ face hair work on some people and some they don't

Anybody can get up off there arse and get these things, and a lot of guys i know that are classed as being ugly could do these things too and be classed as a good looking guy...easily!

Stuff like nice features are a bonus really, but again you can't do much about them unless your willing to go to drastic measures, not having nice features and forgetting all the about the above trumps having nice features and neglecting the above ....always!

Looks are very important no matter what people tell you on the internet, the reason i believe this misconseption got started was from so called "seduction gurus" marketing there products for guys that can't get laid. hmmm now what guys can't get laid...yes ugly guys.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u just need to put some effort into it. There are so many methods that probably arn bad for us that can improve our looks. We just need to invent them

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take into account:

1. A hair style that works FOR YOUR FACE. Ask your barber what will accentuate your best facial features

2. Dress code - Stylish shirts always do well

3. Hands and shoes. Don't bite your nails and make sure your shoes are clean

4. Decent watch - avoid excessive jewelry

5. Quality aftershave

Obviously being clean hygenically overall is a no-brainer...

Let's not forget the stuff that you need regardless of all the above, namely: controlled/confident tone, confident body language and eye contact.

You can be dressed like a film star with hair to match, but if you talk like a girl with your head down and mumble, it counts for sh!t.

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice thread, nice tips

i reckon everyone can increase their physical rating by at least a point or 2 with a bit of effort

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ANYbody can be good looking with Photoshop...or if you turn off the lights...all of them

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being considered good looking is highly subjective, although I agree that there are some universal standards of attractiveness.

What most guys don't understand is, that women generally don't expect as much as men physically. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some nasty, fat, ugly bytches who think they deserve to be with male models, but generally women understand men don't wear makeup, or color their hair that often. Therefore, they expect a little less.

1) HYGIENE-This is the most important part of attractiveness. This includes clean, straight teeth, no body odor, nice cologne, shower daily.

2) Maintaining the proper weight for your height. Now there are women who prefer overly muscular guys(like me), but honestly I think most women prefer a medium build that's toned and muscular.

3) Dress well. Everybody has their own style, but making sure your clothes are clean and wrinkle free goes a long way. Try to stay with contemporary styles, and WEAR CLEAN, NICE SHOES!!!!

4) Be articulate and ambitious. These are not physical attributes, but you'd be surprised how quick you can blow it if you come across as a no talent dumb ass. Women truly appreciate intelligence and ambition.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your poll and your thread content are inconsistent!!!:nono:

- Is it always possible to make yourself "better looking"? In 99.99% of cases YES!:yes:

- Is it always possible to make yourself "good looking"? Well, if you don't have the genes you don't have the genes...:rolleyes:

Remember "looking good" is different than "being good looking".

You can look good if you take good care of yourself.

But you can be good looking only if you got the right genes. You can get fit/toned/muscular all you want, you can dress fly all you want, if you are short and have an ugly face, you are NOT good looking.

The good news is: you don't need to be good looking to get hot women as long as you have other great things going for you. Sure, being good looking helps... a lot!:whistle:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really anoying me. I could look really good. I'm muscly and good face.
But my hair is like wool and if i put product in it it gets itchy and dandrufy. My acne is bad aswell. I've done laser and antibotics. I just can't fix it.

So it's not possible for me to be good looking until they invent hair transplants and a cure for acne.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true you can make yourself look better. I used to go unshaven and with no gel in my hair, and guess what? No female attention. No looks. Now, after I shaved all my facial hair except for a goatee, and started getting my hair cut short and geling it, it's hard to not get looks from females when I leave the house I have noticed.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
So it's not possible for me to be good looking until they invent hair transplants and a cure for acne.
As for the acne have you try dietry changes? I know there are also treatment with dry ice & acetone (go see a better dermatologist).

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yo i live in North Hollywood bro, and you wanna talk about people paying $ to look good, you should check out this area

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is so much a guy can do to look good. I checked out articles in magazines and started to buy more button downs even though I hate them. I noticed that even wearing a nice looking shirt or getting a decent hair cut can do wonders for myself.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
there is so much a guy can do to look good. I checked out articles in magazines and started to buy more button downs even though I hate them. I noticed that even wearing a nice looking shirt or getting a decent hair cut can do wonders for myself.
its how you wear your threads, not what you wear. I wear a smile and I get 100% better results.

Yes, you can become better looking but it is how you feel about yourself.

comic_relief