Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Becoming Chad

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, height and hair are the most important things for a man when the girls want to get all the sex out of their system. After that time, the most important thing a man can have is money and connections. The hobbies, working out, sleep, etc is good for the man’s health, but doesn't mean too much for the girl. After that time, women only care about what you can do for them.

Men have to remember, the sexual market place is deregulated. These girls aren’t virgins. Any girl over 18 has been f*ucked 18 different ways from Sunday by the alpha male. By the time she is 27 she has been f*ucked 18 different ways from Sunday by 20 alpha males. There is no reason to be 0.1% nervous talking to ANY hot girl, unless their 6’2 brother is behind them with a gun or something.

Everytime I talk to a girl now I think “what was in your mouth before you started talking to me.”

Come on men.
Face>Everything Else.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your experience how did you start being able to forget about the fact that they are indeed super attractive without giving them automatic power; starting from the opening to eventual relationship?
Everyone should get this through their thick skulls. Looks are superficial and WILL fade. Some more gracefully than others.
Everyone should ask themselves what can a girl offer besides their looks and what's in between their legs? Those things are not sustainable and is nothing special on a girl. Once you get that mentality in you, it will be a LOT easier to approach and talk to them.
Let them demonstrate other traits besides this to EARN and make their way up the pedestal.

I guess in my age bracket, I've seen several girls hit the wall so now I guess I'm automatically programmed to wonder how this attractive girl will look in xx years vs. "wow, she's so hot" type of reaction. That type of thinking definitely helps too.

Can you give examples of each?

Mind (Intellectual Paradigms)
Body (Emotional, Physical)
Soul (Connection to higher being or inner self?)
This goes with self improvement and making them conform to you and you not to them. The more you have improved in these areas, the better person you are and the less deserving certain women become of you and your time. Once you get to a certain point, you realize you have much more to offer them than they can offer you. You have become a better person overall and can provide value that girls will have to work for to keep or attract.

Mind - Always be learning new stuff/skills/current events/self mental help. As you get older, people become more stubborn and set in their ways. Always have a curious mind and look at things through the eyes of a child to get fresh perspectives on things. Doing these things will ultimately attract the right people around you and give you more opportunities and fall backs/alternatives in life.

Body - Eat healthy and workout to keep your health up but also your physical appearances. You can't help others if you aren't healthy. For example, I need to maintain my health so I can take care of my family. It's ok to be selfish at times to achieve this as you can only be effective at helping others if you are healthy(both in body and mind).

Soul - Look for different meanings of life, look at your inner self, be at peace with things you've come across/discovered, learn to co-exist peacefully as to not get stressed over mundane or controversial things, discover things in you and others that you never thought of, learn to look deep in yourself and others to get along/understand/analyze/validate/tolerate yourself and others. Look into various philosophical things that works for you.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't originally sure what a chad was but from reading some of the responses I think I have an idea now, chad is like a "cool guy that gets the girls". It makes no sense to follow anyone brothers because you can't be that person, you can only be yourself. I don't see a point in this, this is stupid. I would just focus on improving myself and doing what it is what I wanted to do. For instance recently I have gotten back into fitness and started practicing the guitar again. These things bring me enjoyment...i'm sure in time my desire will have my go onto something else and then i'll tackle that etc. I feel happy when I am doing these things and it is not dependent on the acceptance of others. When I feel this way I often notice that is also when the girls come. So yeah, just do what you want to do and find a purpose/make sure there is an end goal to all that you do.

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me getting hard in the gym really changed me and my mindset for better. Also finishing school, getting degree and attending every seminars where I can learn something new and get more knowledge. Getting rid of toxic people in life, whereas they are family or friends, can have huge positive impact.